ADVERTISEMENT

2 things: this is frightening, and unfortunately, we've seen it before.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007

Nazi Berlin:
1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.JPG

• Angry
Reactions: ThunderCat98
1) If that’s actually what happened it’s extremely dumb for a lot of reasons.

2) If you watch the video most of the books have a big “DISCARD” sticker. I think a school library was clearing out space and some people decided to try and make a point with it.

3) I’m not convinced it wasn’t satire based on everyone involved being white (although misguided anti-racist white people do do stupid shit like this sometimes), how dumb and ineffectual at throwing they look, and the “oops” at the end.

I’m not convinced it wasn’t satire based on everyone involved being white (although misguided anti-racist white people do do stupid shit like this sometimes) . . .
You apparently missed the whole ANTIFA/BLM thing.

Do you not understand an overwhelming majority of those screaming "racism" and "defund the police" are college-educated, middle-class, lily-white people with savior complexes that keep trying to impose their own racist agenda on those they claim to be helping?

You apparently missed the whole ANTIFA/BLM thing.

Do you not understand an overwhelming majority of those screaming "racism" and "defund the police" are college-educated, middle-class, lily-white people with savior complexes that keep trying to impose their own racist agenda on those they claim to be helping?
I even agreed with you in the thing you quoted.

It's not that frightening really.

Hell, the Nazis took over when Trump caved to one and put a mask on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT