ADVERTISEMENT

3-1 baby!

we just equaled last year win total . This team has a chance to win a cusa title this year
Trigger warning crude humor below.....

Yeah but winning cusa title is like winning the gold medal in the special Olympics. At the end of the day you’re still retarded.

Reactions: MARSHALL77
This team is so great!!! There is no way we can lose another game!!! ..................... I just sounded like a Kentucky basketball fan!!

Reactions: MARSHALL77
Our defense is good. Damn good. As long as our offense can continue to have a credible rushing game (133 yards tonight), we will be hard to beat in conference. I think we have a legitimate shot at CUSA East and maybe a shot at the whole thing depending on how much we improve as the season matures.

Our defense is good. Damn good. As long as our offense can continue to have a credible rushing game (133 yards tonight), we will be hard to beat in conference. I think we have a legitimate shot at CUSA East and maybe a shot at the whole thing depending on how much we improve as the season matures.

The problem is we don't have a credible rushing game and haven't all year. Our running game against Cincinnati didn't do anything for 3/4 of the game. Davis was only able to make 2 big runs of 18 yards and 36 yards once the Cincinnati defense wore out in the 4th quarter. The rest of the entire game Davis only was able to average 2.16 yards a carry. King was worse than that at 1.8 yards a cary.

We were not successful running the ball for virtually the entire game and that is mostly attributable to the O line not being able to open up running lanes until the defense was gassed in the 4th. Our O line has to play better. You cant have your running backs average 2 yards a carry and hope somehow the opposing defense will be tired enough in the 4th for you to finally be able to run the ball.

But I do agree defense looks good as does the passing game and I do think we can win the conference.

The problem is we don't have a credible rushing game and haven't all year. Our running game against Cincinnati didn't do anything for 3/4 of the game. Davis was only able to make 2 big runs of 18 yards and 36 yards once the Cincinnati defense wore out in the 4th quarter. The rest of the entire game Davis only was able to average 2.16 yards a carry. King was worse than that at 1.8 yards a cary.

We were not successful running the ball for virtually the entire game and that is mostly attributable to the O line not being able to open up running lanes until the defense was gassed in the 4th. Our O line has to play better. You cant have your running backs average 2 yards a carry and hope somehow the opposing defense will be tired enough in the 4th for you to finally be able to run the ball.

But I do agree defense looks good as does the passing game and I do think we can win the conference.

How dare you complain after a win... you my friend just posted nonsense and I won't have any of it!!!

But I agree with you..!

We should be favored in our next four, maybe even five or six depending on how FAU and WKU play over the next month.

I would imagine we'll be dogs at UTSA, but that's about it.

Hopefully we will improve a little each week. The one game I have circled in the calendar is WKU.

I want us to stomp those pricks and finally break the losing streak to them.

What is/are our problem(s) with the O-line? I'm asking seriously, because I don't understand why they can't open run lanes? They seem to do a fairly decent job at protecting Chase, but otherwise what's the deal? Is it Mirabel, undersized players, lack of strength and conditioning?

What is/are our problem(s) with the O-line? I'm asking seriously, because I don't understand why they can't open run lanes? They seem to do a fairly decent job at protecting Chase, but otherwise what's the deal? Is it Mirabel, undersized players, lack of strength and conditioning?
Last night we had a young offensive line..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT