ADVERTISEMENT

33 Billion Dollars for Ukraine is absolutely ludicrous

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
33 billion? We have problems here. We have veterans that need help. We have an alarming number of suicides among veterans and active duty troops. We need equipment and training here. We need other items at home including roads, bridges, and other items. There are those "shovel ready" projects from the Obama admininstration that never had a dirt clod moved.

I heard last night 33 billion is half the budget for the US State Dept. That 33 billion is half of what the Russians spend on their military per year. And, we are going to send that to Ukraine? Ludcirous and absurd. It will funnel down rat holes and be full of fraud, waste, and abuse.

Why are the American taxpayers footing 33 billion dollars to Ukraine? The Europeans can't agree to even cut energy ties to Russia. But, you want us to pay for it?

This shold not happen. This is totally absurd to send over there.

Last edited:
I mean Ukraine has the right to decide to continue this war or give up land, but at what point do we decide to cut back funding? …especially given an economy in flux.

• Angry
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Eliminate ONE YEAR of your orange Jesus tax cuts and we can give Ukraine 30 billion per year for the next 6 years. C'mon comrades, divvy up.

I hate foreign policy/politics. Sometimes there are just no good answers.

Out of curiosity, by % of GDP, how much are neighboring countries contributing as well?

Ukraine has the right to continue this war, but there is going to be some setbacks in sentiment for support if global economy tanking and their conditions on continuing this war is significant financial support from non neighboring countries.

I hate foreign policy/politics. Sometimes there are just no good answers.

Out of curiosity, by % of GDP, how much are neighboring countries contributing as well?

Ukraine has the right to continue this war, but there is going to be some setbacks in sentiment for support if global economy tanking and their conditions on continuing this war is significant financial support from non neighboring countries.
33 billion is absurd. Plus we are sending large inventories of our weapons that would put us at low stock levels if we needed them. Somethin oesn't add up with all of this.

33 billion is absurd. Plus we are sending large inventories of our weapons that would put us at low stock levels if we needed them. Somethin oesn't add up with all of this.
Oh, we know the solution to the math problem.

mush is deep into debt with the Chinks and Ukrainians, and if he doesn't pay up, the 'big guy' will be outed.

This is what happens when you place a corrupt, five-decade long politician in charge of the free world. Toss in the fact that he's been on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision since I was playing minor league baseball, and we have a huge problem on our hands.

Saw yesterday that even the fruit cakes in California are probably going to vote republican this go around. You know it's bad when that kind of thing occurs.

The failed experiment is a complete failure. Glad I'm not one of the chimps that fell for this charade. Those that did are responsible for this mess.

mush is deep into debt with the Chinks and Ukrainians, and if he doesn't pay up, the 'big guy' will be outed.

This is what happens when you place a corrupt, five-decade long politician in charge of the free world. Toss in the fact that he's been on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision since I was playing minor league baseball, and we have a huge problem on our hands.

Saw yesterday that even the fruit cakes in California are probably going to vote republican this go around. You know it's bad when that kind of thing occurs.

The failed experiment is a complete failure. Glad I'm not one of the chimps that fell for this charade. Those that did are responsible for this mess.
Yep, this is it
-------------------
--------------------

But no mean tweets... Covfefe... 😂

If so how much of this will end up in Russia???

All foreign aid is a money laundering operation for our deep state political class, their donors, and the military industrial complex.

Once the normies realize the United States federal government exists for the SOLE PURPOSE of looting the country for power and wealth accumulation there will be a revolution.

Luckily their Covid hoax to kick the coming financial collapse down the road has awaken many.

All foreign aid is a money laundering operation for our deep state political class, their donors, and the military industrial complex.

Once the normies realize the United States federal government exists for the SOLE PURPOSE of looting the country for power and wealth accumulation there will be a revolution.

Luckily their Covid hoax to kick the coming financial collapse down the road has awaken many.
You're an idiot.

This is my biggest worry. I get that we’re trying to help Ukraine defend itself but at whose expense? I’m getting worried that we will have the troops but not enough weapons in the event a conflict breaks out with China or N. Korea. What about the $7 billion worth of weapons we left in Afghanistan? I hope the house and the senate doesn’t approve such a large packet of aid to Ukraine. We need to hold on the the ammo and weapons for our own use. Raytheon and other defense contractors stated that due to parts shortages, they won’t be able to replenish javelins and other weapons until next year.

Reactions: KyMUfan
997_jpg-2373739.JPG

AFter reading up some on this, the history of NATO expansion is basically all the foreign policy gurus (both R and D) saying - "don't do it"......while military industrial complex/defense contractors push it through shady deals. To be a member of NATO you have to have fancy NATO approved military equipment. Hmmm.....

People really need to read the bill. Biden asked for 5 billion in discretionary spending. Congress doubled the amount & threw in an extra billion.

An average year spending in Afghanistan alone was 76 billion. Where was the whining about expense then??

Sending now 40 billion to Ukraine is absurd! What are they covering up? Who is getting rich? What are they hiding? Just an endless suckhole of stupidity to spend that on Ukraine. Better take care of our problems first.

Sending now 40 billion to Ukraine is absurd! What are they covering up? Who is getting rich? What are they hiding? Just an endless suckhole of stupidity to spend that on Ukraine. Better take care of our problems first.
Keep in mind, they want to give Biden double (& then some) what he asked for with a condition of no congressional oversight. For Ukraine. A country known for corruption. And extremely questionable dealings with the Bidens.

Keep in mind, they want to give Biden double (& then some) what he asked for with a condition of no congressional oversight. For Ukraine. A country known for corruption. And extremely questionable dealings with the Bidens.
Exactly. His family mask millions there and now there is a war there all of the sudden and there are billions being sent. To Ukraine. What the hell

An average year spending in Afghanistan alone was 76 billion. Where was the whining about expense then??

Saw this today

Any country hosting surprise u2 concerts doesn't need emergency war funding.

You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.
Soooo, you were against spending 76 billion in Afghanistan but are in favor of spending billions in Ukraine???

Soooo, you were against spending 76 billion in Afghanistan but are in favor of spending billions in Ukraine???
You're a lying idiot trumptard.

Because of the cost, what have we lost as a consequence in terms of opportunities? There's nothing low-risk or low-cost about any war.

Funny how Joe Biden was all mixed up in controversy in Ukraine and now they are in a war and want billions of dollars

40 billion is beyond absurd right now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT