ADVERTISEMENT

48 hours after . . .

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
Trump tells Guatemala their allowance is going to be cut off, the Guatemala President flies to DC and agrees to Mr. TRUMP'S decision.

Another win for those of us that don't want these Central American thugs in our great country.

Here is something to think about when looking at ILLEGAL immigrants. So illegal immigrant-headed households have on average more children than native households on average, and so they consume more educational services on a per capita basis; immigrant-headed households are poorer than native households on average, thus making them eligible to receive more state and locally funded income transfers; and due to their lower average incomes, immigrant-headed households pay lower state and local taxes.

Here is something to think about when looking at ILLEGAL immigrants. So illegal immigrant-headed households have on average more children than native households on average, and so they consume more educational services on a per capita basis; immigrant-headed households are poorer than native households on average, thus making them eligible to receive more state and locally funded income transfers; and due to their lower average incomes, immigrant-headed households pay lower state and local taxes.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/econom...s-about-how-immigrants-affect-the-u-s-economy

HA HA great job look for some liberal to write an article to prove your view. Okay lets play this game Mr Open Borders. I say why don't we allow 10 million illegals a year. Is that going to help or hurt? Not only this year but every year. Defend it.

PBS has a slight to moderate liberal bias.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH

Ok, trumptard. Explain why you're OK with a low minimum wage, but against illegals that work for less. Defend it.

Ok, trumptard. Explain why you're OK with a low minimum wage, but against illegals that work for less. Defend it.

Why are you ok with a higher minimum wage and ok with a slave labor force? This is in part why many Americans are demanding some control of illegal immigration.

Why are you ok with a higher minimum wage and ok with a slave labor force? This is in part why many Americans are demanding some control of illegal immigration.

I'm fine with the slave labor force getting paid $15/hr. You're fine with paying the present minimum wage to both illegals and U S citizens.

I'm fine with the slave labor force getting paid $15/hr. You're fine with paying the present minimum wage to both illegals and U S citizens.

But, but, buuut...even your hero Bernie wouldn't give his staff 40 hrs/week @ $15/hr.

You live in a dream world Greed. It's as if you've never crept out of the holler you live up other than to go down to Walmart.

But, but, buuut...even your hero Bernie wouldn't give his staff 40 hrs/week @ $15/hr.

Uhh, that’s exactly what he did. He wouldn’t give them their usual 60+ hours a week at $15, so he now gives them 42-43 hours per week at $15 according to the article.

Why is reading so difficult for you deplorables?

Uhh, that’s exactly what he did. He wouldn’t give them their usual 60+ hours a week at $15, so he now gives them 42-43 hours per week at $15 according to the article.

Why is reading so difficult for you deplorables?

Because you keep spinning it to fit your argument, moron.

They wanted a straight $15/hr 1.0 FTE position. That's not what they received, no matter how hard you try and bullshit. He just dialed back their hours and quit treating them like slaves. For that they're supposed to be grateful?

You live in a dream world Greed. It's as if you've never crept out of the holler you live up other than to go down to Walmart.

You're a liar and idiot.

Because you keep spinning it to fit your argument, moron.

They wanted a straight $15/hr 1.0 FTE position. That's not what they received, no matter how hard you try and bullshit. He just dialed back their hours and quit treating them like slaves. For that they're supposed to be grateful?

No, what he did, moron is upped the pay to $42,000 from $36,000 and capped hours to where the $15/hr agreement is kept.

Slaves don’t get minimum wage. They drive down the wage and create sectors of jobs Legal citizens won’t do for the same slave labor amount.

first of all you didn't answer the question. Second, I have repeatedly said I think we can raise it to 10 an hour without hurting the economy. Now, how bout you tell me how many illegal immigrants can come here every year from now on before you think it is a problem? Waiting.....million a year? How bout 5 million?

Second, I have repeatedly said I think we can raise it to 10 an hour without hurting the economy.

The minimum wage in the past has been raised in the U S from the equivalent of $7.25/hr to over $13,00/hr without any "harm" to the economy.

how bout you tell me how many illegal immigrants can come here every year from now on before you think it is a problem? Waiting.....million a year? How bout 5 million?

When is the last time a million illegal immigrants came to the U S ?

The minimum wage in the past has been raised in the U S from the equivalent of $7.25/hr to over $13,00/hr without any "harm" to the economy.

When is the last time a million illegal immigrants came to the U S ?
when will you answer the question, how many is enough?

HA HA great job look for some liberal to write an article to prove your view.

You know what is embarrassing? A graduate of the same university I graduated from that does not know how to discern an article is really a citation of peer-reviewed studies and government statistics and not an opinion piece. "HA HA some liburl made up stuff." Jesus Christ, how in the fvck did some of you get past freshman year?

And it is even easier now than when old geezers were in school. In that article, you can click the links to go right to the studies or data. And you can easily check any citations in each study. No more all nighters in the stacks, sneaking a smoke in the restroom. Other people have already done all the work so you can form an informed opinion, and put that shit on the net, easy to use.

Holy shit. How did I miss this?

If these folks have more kids, who then go on to be productive citizens, would not the production and taxes of the kids be a net positive verses people who only have one kid? Let's say their six kids earn an average income of $40k a year as adults...is your 1.5 kids really going to earn a quarter million a year?

We know these people work. You can't in one breath say they took our jerbs and in the next say they don't work. You can't in one breath say they have "anchor babies", which are not going to have any way to get around taxes (except for the good old-fashioned under the table work like us white folks) and in the next say they never pay their way. And you can't say illegals themselves receive benefits, because that is a lie....immigrants must be legal and here for five years to receive welfare. Sure, their kids born here can get help, and I guess you folks consider that illegals getting benefits...but we also know those kids go on to be net positives to the economy, so flush that shit idea right down the crapper.

Slaves don’t get minimum wage. They drive down the wage and create sectors of jobs Legal citizens won’t do for the same slave labor amount.

"Americans" won't do the jobs a lot of immigrants do.

It's fun to go pick strawberries or apples with your kids for an hour (and that includes 20 minutes round trip in a cart behind the tractor to get into the field), but fvck doing that shit for 10 hours a day.

Pay someone enough and they will do it. Hell guys work on septic tanks and porta potties, etc.

Pay someone enough and they will do it. Hell guys work on septic tanks and porta potties, etc.

Porta Pottie is easy. There is a truck with a pump, it sucks out the shit. The rest you just wipe down.

You ever price septic tank work? Believe me, it pays.

I can hook you up with a day picking strawberries or apples. Just let me know.

Do I still have to choose between your stupid 1 million or 5 million?
no, pick any number you want - just answer the question. How many illegal immigrants are you in favor of allowing to crash our border every year. Don't for get we already allow about 1 million LEGAL immigrants each year.

no, pick any number you want - just answer the question. How many illegal immigrants are you in favor of allowing to crash our border every year. Don't for get we already allow about 1 million LEGAL immigrants each year.

As many as want to come until businesses quit hiring them. All you have to do to stop illegal immigration is fine businesses $1 million dollars per illegal immigrant they employ. Costs us nearly nothing, we might even make money from that law. Until you willing to do that, I don't really care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT