ADVERTISEMENT

A Concerning Trend

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Today, alone, deplorables have created multiple threads about me on here . . . and there is still more than half of the day left.

I realize that I make this place thrive. As the esteemed moderator Herdman says, I sell seats. It's the same reason why the Mets signed Tim Tebow to a minor league deal. It's the same reason why clubs pay Stormy Daniels $15K for a couple of hours of taking her clothes off. It's the same reason The Rock gets paid $25 million to star in a horrible movie about an escaped cartoon gorilla. So I understand the attention.

But this board isn't all about me. My popularity and fame on here is compounded by the utter uselessness of 2-3 regular deplorable posters. If those dorks actually posted something useful, so much attention wouldn't be focused on me. So their uselessness actually makes me more popular. I just don't want this board to become solely about me, and with the fandom you deplorables have of me, it appears to be trending that way with the number of threads you start about me.

If you deplorables can try thinking about something other than me for just 10 minutes of your day, it will go a long way into Making Pullman Great Again.

it seems us deplorables have exasperated your emotional state.

it seems us deplorables have exasperated your emotional state.

True, and the worthless posters exacerbate the situation by making my posts be the rare worthwhile ones to read.

True, and the worthless posters exacerbate the situation by making my posts be the rare worthwhile ones to read.
extremely rare are those. in fact, i've not seen one in several years. planning to release one soon? make it good, i'm sure it'll be years before you come up with another.

Reactions: 19MU88
rifle needs his own forum on this site. I think Sistersville would spend time there, and I know herdfan06 would want to be there, discussing whatever hard subject matter that may pop up.

herdman would have to moderate that forum too.

why are there so many fruitcakes on this forum nowadays. Used to be, we had our one token gay guy, and most of us always treated Fan nicely.

why are there so many fruitcakes on this forum nowadays. Used to be, we had our one token gay guy, .

I remember those days. That was around the time when you pretended to be drunk when you were posting to try and get people to like you. Then, when that backfired, you tried exactly mimicking another poster's style hoping to ride his coattails and be liked.

Did you ever try the coming out of the closet thing to see if that would earn you sympathy points and popularity?

I know herdfan06 would want to be there, discussing whatever hard subject matter that may pop up.
im-not-always-wyqgm3.jpg

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
I remember those days. That was around the time when you pretended to be drunk when you were posting to try and get people to like you. Then, when that backfired, you tried exactly mimicking another poster's style hoping to ride his coattails and be liked.

Did you ever try the coming out of the closet thing to see if that would earn you sympathy points and popularity?
I do a pretty good Pond routine. Even you have to admit that. Groves of people over a long period of time attempted to run him off this board. Somebody tonya Harding him, a few dozen bans, countless doxing, and yet, all it really took was an annoying asshole. . .

Me

Well, rifle can you work with greed to up his game? He is like those kids on the ball team I used to coach. I just need them to get on base. Get walked or maybe just god can they hit .185 to .200. Contribute something. But, no nothing. Stand there and watch three straight strikes down the middle. Bat on the shoulder. Give me something. Nothing.

Well, rifle can you work with greed to up his game? He is like those kids on the ball team I used to coach. I just need them to get on base. Get walked or maybe just god can they hit .185 to .200. Contribute something. But, no nothing. Stand there and watch three straight strikes down the middle. Bat on the shoulder. Give me something. Nothing.

I'm absolutely certain the kids on your team were a reflection of their coach. The kids I coached in Little League and Senior League won a state championship in high school twice. Back to back.

Oops. Make that 3 times. 1984, 1994, 1995.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely certain the kids on your team were a reflection of their coach. The kids I coached in Little League and Senior League won a state championship in high school twice. Back to back.

Oops. Make that 3 times. 1984, 1994, 1995.
So, they had a different coach in high school. Got it. Glad you try to take credit for what they did 5 years later on a team you were not the coach of.

Furthermore , you missed the whole analogy. You don't add value to the team.

Reactions: alphasig1053
So, they had a different coach in high school. Got it. Glad you try to take credit for what they did 5 years later on a team you were not the coach of.

This ^^^ is an example of why I said your players were an extension of their coach. Senior league is 13-15 age. Age 15 is freshman or sophomore age. To win back to back championships, the time after leaving senior league to first year state champions would be maximum 2 years.

This ^^^ is an example of why I said your players were an extension of their coach. Senior league is 13-15 age. Age 15 is freshman or sophomore age. To win back to back championships, the time after leaving senior league to first year state champions would be maximum 2 years.
Ok 2 years. Different team..different situation and different coach.

I had kids on my teams go on to be doctors and such. Should I take credit?

Today, alone, deplorables have created multiple threads about me on here . . . and there is still more than half of the day left.

I realize that I make this place thrive. As the esteemed moderator Herdman says, I sell seats. It's the same reason why the Mets signed Tim Tebow to a minor league deal. It's the same reason why clubs pay Stormy Daniels $15K for a couple of hours of taking her clothes off. It's the same reason The Rock gets paid $25 million to star in a horrible movie about an escaped cartoon gorilla. So I understand the attention.

But this board isn't all about me. My popularity and fame on here is compounded by the utter uselessness of 2-3 regular deplorable posters. If those dorks actually posted something useful, so much attention wouldn't be focused on me. So their uselessness actually makes me more popular. I just don't want this board to become solely about me, and with the fandom you deplorables have of me, it appears to be trending that way with the number of threads you start about me.

If you deplorables can try thinking about something other than me for just 10 minutes of your day, it will go a long way into Making Pullman Great Again.

You're a true poor man's Jeff Epstein no doubt.

Same Little League and Senior League coach for all 3 state championship teams.

There's your problem. You don't know the difference between baseball and the medical profession.
So much different between little league and senior league and then high school. Cmon

So much different between little league and senior league and then high school. Cmon

I'm not taking all the credit moron. But I provided several good ball players for the high school coach. They didn't stand around with their fingers up their nose like your players. That's on YOU.

I'm not taking all the credit moron. But I provided several good ball players for the high school coach. They didn't stand around with their fingers up their nose like your players. That's on YOU.
Sure ok. I won my fair share and had some really good teams along with some bad ones. You provided the ball players? That's funny. Congrats.

Sure ok. I won my fair share and had some really good teams along with some bad ones.

The only bad team I had was the one I took over in my first year from a guy who didn't know what he was doing.

You provided the ball players? That's funny

Yes, moron, I helped develop the players. The 1994 AA team went 32-3 while 1/3-1/2 our schedule was against AAA teams. We were ranked 25th in the nation. Yeah, it was real funny.

The only bad team I had was the one I took over in my first year from a guy who didn't know what he was doing.

Yes, moron, I helped develop the players. The 1994 AA team went 32-3 while 1/3-1/2 our schedule was against AAA teams. We were ranked 25th in the nation. Yeah, it was real funny.
Who knew extra coaches the Wayne all whites to a state title. He’s the Pullman version of Gary’s weeney

Congrats on dominating Wayne little league

Ok sure the players happened to be born and were good in a small town. Congrats. You probably had one good team and the rest were bad.

As for high school, you were not the coach. Little league doesn't mean shit.

Ok sure the players happened to be born and were good in a small town. Congrats. You probably had one good team and the rest were bad.

As for high school, you were not the coach. Little league doesn't mean shit.

25th Nationally ain't the same thing as "good in a small town". Moron.

What I an saying is why the hell are you piggybacking a d claiming their success?
Congrats on coaching then in their youth

No problem, idiot. I'll contact the high school coach and tell him he gets no credit for those 40-50 baseball players that played at colleges and those that went pro. Did I mention you're an idiot.

No problem, idiot. I'll contact the high school coach and tell him he gets no credit for those 40-50 baseball players that played at colleges and those that went pro. Did I mention you're an idiot.
Ok....you actually coached then in little league and are bragging about it their success later. Congrats!

Ok....you actually coached then in little league and are bragging about it their success later. Congrats!

I coached some of those players for 6 years. Age 9-15 plus summer league after regular senior league season was over. You're an idiot and your players were nose pickers. Mine were not.

I coached some of those players for 6 years. Age 9-15 plus summer league after regular senior league season was over. You're an idiot and your players were nose pickers. Mine were not.
Nobody cares about your little league coaching .

Oh my my. The decline continues. So, this wack job starts a thread about himself? and how great he is for this place?? Oh the irony. The thread he started stayed on subject for a handful of posts while a few posters mocked him. Then it immediately devolves into Greed's glorious career as an assistant youth baseball coach in bum****. You would think we would have more to discuss about this Rock Star we know as Rifle (if nothing else some more mocking), but nope! And one last irony, by Rifle's own measure as we know he loves to count "likes" like a teenage girl, a quick skim of posts in this thread shows most every poster with more "likes" than our rock star (in his own mind) Rifle. Hell, even greed has more likes, maybe Rifle can catch him after the election day and he is gone.

I almost feel sorry for this neurotic narcist. Hey, but at least he spells well.

^^^^ Ladies and gentlemen, the power behind the Georgie Brumfield throne.
Give it up for X-tree Green.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT