ADVERTISEMENT

Afghanistan is Collapsing, Embassy Personnel in Danger...

Biden said this last month: "There's going to be no circumstance where you're going to see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy of the United States from Afghanistan.''

Since Afghanistan can’t handle their own country, shouldn’t we just invade for good and annex the country? It would be the 51st state. Hey Britain did such things back in the day. :D

Since Afghanistan can’t handle their own country, shouldn’t we just invade for good and annex the country? It would be the 51st state. Hey Britain did such things back in the day. :D
China will attempt to do so, likely not taking over the country, but they'll take over the resources, and allow the Taliban to do what they do best, and that's handle the cocaine, murder, and have sex with underaged girls.

• Sad
Reactions: AmeriKenny
human tragedy unfolding

Countless people who hoped for a better life are now being forced into hell. At some point you have to rise up and fight for yourself though. The US gave them a roadmap to implement. A very sad situation for a lot of innocent people.

Centuries of religious-tribal mentality is virtually impossible to overcome. Look no further than the hayseed hick Out Wayne we have to deal with here.

human tragedy unfolding

Countless people who hoped for a better life are now being forced into hell. At some point you have to rise up and fight for yourself though. The US gave them a roadmap to implement. A very sad situation for a lot of innocent people.

Centuries of religious-tribal mentality is virtually impossible to overcome. Look no further than the hayseed hick Out Wayne we have to deal with here.
"the hayseed hick Out Wayne" told you knuckle draggers 15 years ago that you can't force democracy on a bunch of tribal goat herders. Idiot.

"the hayseed hick Out Wayne" told you knuckle draggers 15 years ago that you can't force democracy on a bunch of tribal goat herders. Idiot.
No issue there but we did need to take the taliban out ans we did need to go after terrorist. We had no choice after 911. The issue is how long do you stay.

Mush screwed up by either not getting out earlier or not leaving residual force behind to at least protect Kabul and keep the airport or air base there. Whar he did was sit and let the taliban take the country over for three months and then oh shit. It was a terrible error or blunder.

Let's hope this is quick but there is a sizeable force on the way and more staged in the region. When I say sizeable am saying a brigade combat team, marine corps element, and special operations. Hopefully enough can get in there and take control of that airport and get people out all while not getting attacked.

It waa a major **** up.

Wrong. No one was "forcing" democracy on a very large % of that population.

The fact is, when you've been indoctrinated for centuries that it's someone else's responsibility to insure your "well being" (liberal democrat doctrine), principles of self reliance (like fighting for your freedom) fail to take hold.

5,000 U.N. troops kept the country at a stalemate. I agree you cannot force your way of living on another country, but you can sure as hell keep them from becoming a huge terrorist stronghold.

Guess what? I'm telling you today, American forces will be back at war in less than six months. Same place, same circumstances, same enemy. And, we'll have to spend a helluva lot more money taking back ground, than what it took to keep the place a stalemate for the last 15 years.

This is what Joe Biden is going to be remembered for. This, and about four dozen or so other failed decisions. As people have said, in over 47 years of being in Washington, he's been wrong on foreign policy each & every time. He's a failure, and Americans are going to be a huge price for electing this tool box (even though elected under fraudulent activities). I didn't vote for Mush, but some on this forum did. Those that did are morons. Plain and simple. Genuine, 100% pure idiots.

Wrong. No one was "forcing" democracy on a very large % of that population.

The fact is, when you've been indoctrinated for centuries that it's someone else's responsibility to insure your "well being" (liberal democrat doctrine), principles of self reliance (like fighting for your freedom) fail to take hold.
You're a lying idiot. And you've been indoctrinated to be a lying idiot.

5,000 U.N. troops kept the country at a stalemate. I agree you cannot force your way of living on another country, but you can sure as hell keep them from becoming a huge terrorist stronghold.

Guess what? I'm telling you today, American forces will be back at war in less than six months. Same place, same circumstances, same enemy. And, we'll have to spend a helluva lot more money taking back ground, than what it took to keep the place a stalemate for the last 15 years.

This is what Joe Biden is going to be remembered for. This, and about four dozen or so other failed decisions. As people have said, in over 47 years of being in Washington, he's been wrong on foreign policy each & every time. He's a failure, and Americans are going to be a huge price for electing this tool box (even though elected under fraudulent activities). I didn't vote for Mush, but some on this forum did. Those that did are morons. Plain and simple. Genuine, 100% pure idiots.
You're the idiot.

human tragedy unfolding

The biggest tragedy is that it isn’t centuries. It isn’t even century. There are people alive in Afghanistan that can remember women attending the universities in Kabul in mini skirts.

Then in the mid 70s a communist party was elected and tried to basically de-islamify things (while also doing commie things) and part of the country lost its shit. The Soviets came in to help the commies, we took the only other side, which was the Islamic fanatical guerrilas. We’re probably still getting shot at by guns we gave them.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

I'll be the first to admit. I was in my late teens/early 20's, but I thought it would work. I really did.

Man, was I wrong.

Won't be the first or last time, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT