ADVERTISEMENT

Afghanistan is Collapsing, Embassy Personnel in Danger...

Can we agree that we both hope this doesn't turn out bad?
It's been bad for 20 stinking years. But you can go ahead with your conservative misfits and enjoy another opportunity to whine like mules while ignoring the fact that I told years and years ago this is how it would turn out. Total, total waste of lives and funds.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
It's been bad for 20 stinking years. But you can go ahead with your conservative misfits and enjoy another opportunity to whine like mules while ignoring the fact that I told years and years ago this is how it would turn out. Total, total waste of lives and funds.
Hey, I can say we likely should have left around 2006 or so. Around that time frame. When it turned from hunting down terrorists' to other missions. That being said, we haven't had another 9-11 attack. So, in regard that was successful.

So, you can't agree you hope this doesn't turn out bad? it is what it is now and let's hope it doesn't turn into a mess.

It's been bad for 20 stinking years.

Even when you think you are right you are wrong. Afghanistan has been bad since the '70s and before the Russian invasion. Same with Iran and the Revolution. Mogadishu and World Trade Center bombing were bad during the '90s. Yeah it's been bad, and it's been bad for more than 20 years.

But I seem to remember you posting that terrorism isn't a direct threat to the US.

Hey, I can say we likely should have left around 2006 or so.
"Likely"???
You have 20 years of observation and after all that time you have arrived at "likely". And you can't say that with a straight face because you were pro military intervention there until your orange Jesus mentioned it was time to get out.

"Likely"???
You have 20 years of observation and after all that time you have arrived at "likely". And you can't say that with a straight face because you were pro military intervention there until your orange Jesus mentioned it was time to get out.
Well, I am not going to sit here and say in Feb on 2006 on an exact timeline. Doesn't work that way. We can all arm chair qb it. We had no choice but to go to Afghanistan after 9-11. Plain and simple and any reasonable person would conclude that.

The issue is not necessarily leaving. It is the Biden admin's total clustered mess that this is turning out to be. It is the way he ordered it. Total failure.

what a mess.

Last edited:
So, you can't agree you hope this doesn't turn out bad?

Let's see. He defends Jihadi terrorists while saying Republicans are a bigger threat to the US. He refuses to blame China for the 3.4 million worldwide deaths but blames Trump for every single US death. Thinks US citizens should be locked down but illegal aliens should have free rein. Celebrates COVID deaths if they are Republicans. I think I know which team he is cheering for in this scenario. He hasn't posted anything to make me think otherwise...☹

"Likely"???
Like with Mrs Greed, you’ve got to have a plan when you pull out. I’d pull out and blow it on her face, but Biden pulled out and didn’t even finish, he just went home with blue balls.

Glad you were worried about a fort around the capital to protect queen Nancy and the ilk while this mess was brewing.
Yeah, I too am glad that we were trying to find ways to protect our senators and governors who your side was targeting during their indirection, plans to kidnap and hold trials for, and execute.

Imagine if you held your own kind accountable the same way that you hold the other side.

Jen Psaki 'out of the office' as Biden remains silent on Taliban takeover of Afghanistan​

"I will be out of the office from August 15th-August 22nd," read the email returned to Fox News. Instead, Psaki's reply directs the press to reach out to other press officers in her absence.

Well, I am not going to sit here and say in Feb on 2006 on an exact timeline. Doesn't work that way. We can all arm chair qb it. We had no choice but to go to Afghanistan after 9-11. Plain and simple and any reasonable person would conclude that.

The issue is not necessarily leaving. It is the Biden admin's total clustered mess that this is turning out to be. It is the way he ordered it. Total failure.

what a mess.
Like I said, you're an idiot. And leaving is necessarily the issue with you, because it's Biden and not your orange jesus. And you're more of an idiot to believe that the administration ordered it this way. It has turned out to be a gigantic mess, but not a single person on this planet thought the Taliban would take back power in Afghanistan in a matter of 3-4 weeks. Not a single one.

I'm sorry for all the noise made next door last night. But I'm sure the smile on your daughter's face today makes it worth it.
If you could make a woman happy, you wouldn't have lost the last one.

Your wife ever stop dating other men??

Like I said, you're an idiot. And leaving is necessarily the issue with you, because it's Biden and not your orange jesus. And you're more of an idiot to believe that the administration ordered it this way. It has turned out to be a gigantic mess, but not a single person on this planet thought the Taliban would take back power in Afghanistan in a matter of 3-4 weeks. Not a single one.
This is on Biden, sorry. It is on him. He did not prepare. He did not at least hold air bases. They were holding the country prior with a force of about 2500 troops or so. He had no plan. He wanted to get them out by 9/11 and rushed out with no plan. It is on him for sure and they way he handled it.

I can't imagine one single president, even Trump who wanted us out, handling it this way.

Then he goes off and doesn't even address the American people? His press secretary takes a vacation? ludicrous

Let's hope it works out . Let hope we are not going in for another fight. Let's hope Al Qeada and Taliban start planning terrorist attacks again.

Reactions: Jartard
He defends Jihadi terrorists
Lie 1
while saying Republicans are a bigger threat to the US
They in fact are.
He refuses to blame China for the 3.4 million worldwide deaths
Idiots like you draw conclusions without evidence.
but blames Trump for every single US death
Lie 2
Thinks US citizens should be locked down but illegal aliens should have free rein
Lie 3
Celebrates COVID deaths if they are Republicans
Lie 4. You're giving oath breaker a run for his money.
I think I know
^^^That^^^is the problem.

Like with Mrs Greed, you’ve got to have a plan when you pull out. I’d pull out and blow it on her face, but Biden pulled out and didn’t even finish, he just went home with blue balls.
Pervtard having wet dreams^^^^

Reactions: AmeriKenny
According to Biden's plan, these troops are just to help evacuate our interests. I don't think they are going to serve a combat role. They will be pulled out soon. I'm talking about our next long-term presence there.
Following the next major terrorist attack on our soil. Inevitable.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
According to Biden's plan, these troops are just to help evacuate our interests. I don't think they are going to serve a combat role. They will be pulled out soon. I'm talking about our next long-term presence there.
I hope not but, let's look at what they have sent and this has been made public on the news. So, I am not saying anything that hasn't been put out there.

1 entire bridge combat team from the 82nd Airborne. An entire bridage combat team which includes, infantry, artillery, support elements.
More troops from the 82nd. Around 2,000 from the 82nd. So, one third or more of the American 82nd is in theatre.
One(at least) Marine Infantry Battalion
Throw in all the special operations we don't know about.
All the Air Force and Navy Assets including fighter planes.

Now, maybe they won't need them and all are not in Afghanistan at the moment. It could be an abundance of caution.

But, what does that tell you?

Now, we can say right now they are just assisting getting Americans and allies out. What happens in a month from now? 6 months? Next year?

I think the concern is we are heading back in or will be going back in.
China's problem now.
BIden, gave the taliban time to run and gain ground, gave up the airfields, etc.
Oh bullshit. Biden's been in the driver's seat for six months. 20 YEARS, man. We trained 300k Afghanis, gave them badass weapons, where the hell are they? Shit, I how many original Taliban is left, we have been killing them for two decades. I wonder why they keep getting more....oh yeah, 10% of Muslims are extremists, plenty to keep stocking up. We can't kill them all....technically, we could kill them all, but that would make us a pariah on the world stage.

Biden technically stayed longer than we agreed to. Here's a decent summary.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R45122.pdf

I think it is noteworthy that very few media dipshits want to talk about the failure of the Afghani government to cut a deal with the Taliban. It is a civil war that never really ended. Seems the government over-estimated their strength...and the Taliban knew the security forces were pussies and/or sympathetic to Taliban. Taliban has had eyes and ears on the people for much, much longer...they knew.
Unfortunately we did more than that. We lost 2,300 US troops and had more than 20,000 wounded...😥
Of course. I am convinced the contractors don't care. They didn't care during Nam either. This is the shit Ike warned us about.
Trump bad on Afghanistan but Biden good???
Neither are bad or good. It is what it is. Credit to Trump for starting the process, and credit to Biden for following through. There was not going to be a happy ending to this.

China's problem now.

Oh bullshit. Biden's been in the driver's seat for six months. 20 YEARS, man. We trained 300k Afghanis, gave them badass weapons, where the hell are they? Shit, I how many original Taliban is left, we have been killing them for two decades. I wonder why they keep getting more....oh yeah, 10% of Muslims are extremists, plenty to keep stocking up. We can't kill them all....technically, we could kill them all, but that would make us a pariah on the world stage.

Biden technically stayed longer than we agreed to. Here's a decent summary.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R45122.pdf

I think it is noteworthy that very few media dipshits want to talk about the failure of the Afghani government to cut a deal with the Taliban. It is a civil war that never really ended. Seems the government over-estimated their strength...and the Taliban knew the security forces were pussies and/or sympathetic to Taliban. Taliban has had eyes and ears on the people for much, much longer...they knew.

Of course. I am convinced the contractors don't care. They didn't care during Nam either. This is the shit Ike warned us about.

Neither are bad or good. It is what it is. Credit to Trump for starting the process, and credit to Biden for following through. There was not going to be a happy ending to this.
anybody that doesn't think this was a boondoggle this weekend is kidding themselves. Again, it not that we are leaving there.

The issue is not necessarily leaving Afghanistan. It is the manner in which we have done so and what happens next. He lead a boondoggle.

Good Lord. The mainstream media is hammering him. Ex Obama staff are hammering him. This was an abject failure. Weeks ago they were talking about how it would not fall that fast. Complete shit show.

He didn't listen to his own staff. Was he not paying attention to the intelligence? I am not saying there is not blame to go around. Our military and others did not lead us correctly. But, focussing on this exit, it was a complete travesty.

Last edited:
It’s even worse incompetence by Joe than originally known.
Why were Afghan military quick to lay down?? Joe went against his advisors and began withdrawing equipment maintenance support as well as the air support they had been trained to receive weeks before this debacle. Additionally it appears he ended contractors involvement in also providing the necessary support afghanis were never trained to do.
We walked out with no plan other than leaving innocents to slaughter.

With no means to maintain their functional capabilities, and Joe apparently was told this.
Doesn't matter, Biden recently cut off their ability to maintain and fix those weapons. He cut off their air power. The American military is built around ground, air, and sea power working together and has been since the 80's and 90's. The Afghans had to ability to call air strikes in. They had no way to maintain planes or choppers. They can't coordinate between ground troops and air. No way to fix or maintain them. No logistics.

Why did Biden not keep the major air base? The airport etc.

We can say China's problem all we want. Just wait to Al Qeadas back in there.

Again it was not the exit necessarily , it was the total lack of competence and that sits on Joe BIden's shoulders. There were other options.

Last edited:
Reactions: HerdFan76
anybody that doesn't think this was a boondoggle this weekend is kidding themselves.
Anybody that thought it wouldn't be was kidding themselves. History repeats.
He lead a boondoggle.
He led the Afghanis?
The mainstream media is hammering him.
Idiots.
Ex Obama staff are hammering him.
Embarrassed that they didn't get out back then.
Why were Afghan military quick to lay down??
I think that's obvious.
With no means to maintain their functional capabilities, and Joe apparently was told this.
Their triggers didn't work?

I'm replying to one certain Trump guy, and likely a second that won't admit it. AMERICA FIRST, BRING OUR BOYS HOME.

China just confirmed the paper Tiger is real.
Nah. We can kill the shit out of people. We are the undisputed world champions of killing motherfvckers. We just can't convince many Muslims to act like Americans. Couldn't with the VCs either. Soviets couldn't convince Muslims to be good communists...China won't do any better.

We convinced Germans to be Americans. Because they are western, white, and Christian. We convinced the Japs, I guess atomic weapons are a hell of a motivator.

Anybody that thought it wouldn't be was kidding themselves. History repeats.

He led the Afghanis?

Idiots.

Embarrassed that they didn't get out back then.

I think that's obvious.

Their triggers didn't work?

I'm replying to one certain Trump guy, and likely a second that won't admit it. AMERICA FIRST, BRING OUR BOYS HOME.

Nah. We can kill the shit out of people. We are the undisputed world champions of killing motherfvckers. We just can't convince many Muslims to act like Americans. Couldn't with the VCs either. Soviets couldn't convince Muslims to be good communists...China won't do any better.

We convinced Germans to be Americans. Because they are western, white, and Christian. We convinced the Japs, I guess atomic weapons are a hell of a motivator.
again it is about the exit and Biden's role in it. Boondoggle. Hell, MSNBC is not defending the guy. Some guy on there just called it inept and malpractice. How hard is that to understand? Joe Biden botched this. Terribly.

Damn, Biden in June and July was saying the embassy would stay open. The Taliban had no way of taking the country. hahaha,

It was a shit show by Biden. We can all talk and most of us agree about getting out Afghanistan. Hell, we only had 2500 troops left there. We were moving on. But, what he did this weekend is a cluste****. So bad, it is likely to come back and bite us.

Good Lord, it was a miserable failure. It was disgracefully done and an embarrassment. An incredible and bad decision and execution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT