ADVERTISEMENT

And so the politics start:

Considering most of them are 6 years old, what's so difficult to grasp?
Having an all star for 6 year olds playing t-ball and machine pitch. Look Little Johnny can hit it off the tee and time the machine. By the time he is 10 he can't hit the ball or field and doesn't play baseball. Look at the right fielder, he is out picking dandelions and throwing rocks. He is faster than everybody now but can't throw from third base to first when he is 12. But, he is a stud now!

Last edited:
One hell of a leap you are trying to make. Standing up for oneself doesn't make them a social justice warrior. I didn't claim that I was some sort of social justice warrior for those things.

There was no leap being made. Of course you're not a social justice warrior. There is no doubt in the minds of anyone here you ever will be. You were being mocked for being a typical democrat. You're most concerned with your own victim status over anyone else's. Your constant claims of getting taken advantage of, screwed over, and victimized, (in these cases, cheap cellphones, stalking someone for something that had nothing to do with you, and the ultimate travesty...shitty seats at a MLB game).

Maybe the best is Bethune (a liberal democrat minority bastion no less) found opportunities to screw you over. Maybe you forgot to tell them you were a liberal down for their struggle?? Talk about "doh!!"

What does that prove? Nobody would answer that they wished they grew up a different race or gender than what they actually are. Only weirdo leftists do that, and Bruce Jenner.

There are plenty of people who wish they had grown up a different race or sex due to the inequities disenfranchised groups face. Please stop being so ignorant. They don't necessarily want to be a different skin tone, but rather, have the same privileges whites are afforded.

Your league seriously has an allstar team for tee ball and machine pitch? Good lord.

Yes, the 4 year old all stars run to second base first instead of going to third base to start.

How about your town where you grew up?

How about it? Whites have a distinct advantage, much like the rest of the country.

There was no leap being made.

Of course there was. You realize how absurdly asinine you have been in numerous posts in this thread and have tried changing the subject. Those things you mentioned about me have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. It may be too difficult for you to understand, but one can stand up for himself and also be a "social justice warrior" at the same time by standing up for others.

Your leap and attempt at jabs continues to show how little your mind can formulate logical arguments.

You're most concerned with your own victim status over anyone else's. Your constant claims of getting taken advantage of, screwed over, and victimized, (in these cases, cheap cellphones, stalking someone for something that had nothing to do with you, and the ultimate travesty...shitty seats at a MLB game).

I don't think I have those things happen to me anymore than others outside of the fact that I tend to be much more of a consumer than the average person. The difference is that I take the time and energy to right those wrongs for myself, just like I take the time to do for others (your own example of me trying to humiliate fever into paying the guy for the tickets is proof).

Want more recent examples of both so that you can stay up to date?

I understand why you tried derailing this thread with foolish leaps. All of that typing and you still won't explain to use again why disenfranchised groups are Democrats. Come on, show us that intelligence again!

There are plenty of people who wish they had grown up a different race or sex due to the inequities disenfranchised groups face. Please stop being so ignorant. They don't necessarily want to be a different skin tone, but rather, have the same privileges whites are afforded.

Yes, the 4 year old all stars run to second base first instead of going to third base to start.

How about it? Whites have a distinct advantage, much like the rest of the country.
Not possible in ny

I understand why you tried derailing this thread

You’re the moron that introduced “republican” and “democrats” in a little league thread. You’re the one that started discussing “disenfranchisement” and “voters”. Now you don’t like getting mocked for introducing such a premise into a thread. You poor poor democrats always getting taken advantage of by big evil republicans....or in your own case...groups and people from your own political ideology.

With that said, interesting that Marines son ended up making the team after all. No one had to go complain and claim victim status. The kid made the team on his own accord. (As most everyone on here said he probably would in due time). Of course that’s what usually happens when you let certain things play out. Opportunities will happen...no hope necessary.

“...explain to use again...”????? “Intelligence”???

why the marine's kid actually made the all stars . . . you guys thought his dad was pissed, should have seen the kids mother.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT