ADVERTISEMENT

Ann Coulter goes off on Trump

Chevy1

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 26, 2002
Ann Coulter has gone into full blown bitch mode with Trump over the Alabama Senate race. Quite a turn for the person who wrote "In Trump We Trust". Here's some of what she had to say:
https://www.thewrap.com/ann-coulter-turns-on-disloyal-actual-retard-trump-in-twitter-rant/

I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected.

Sessions HAD to recuse himself, you complete blithering idiot. YOU did not have to go on Lester Holt's show and announce you fired Comey over the Russian investigation. That's what got you a Special Prosecutor.

The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office is trying to lose AND take the Senate with him. Another Roy Moore fiasco so he can blame someone else for his own mess.

COVID gave Trump a chance to be a decent, compassionate human being (or pretending to be). But he couldn't even do that.

GREAT WORK IN THE LAST ALABAMA SENATE RACE, MR. PRESIDENT! Keep it up and we'll have zero Republican senators. The next Republican president will be elected in the year 4820.

Reactions: johns1124
Ann Coulter has gone into full blown bitch mode with Trump over the Alabama Senate race. Quite a turn for the person who wrote "In Trump We Trust". Here's some of what she had to say:
https://www.thewrap.com/ann-coulter-turns-on-disloyal-actual-retard-trump-in-twitter-rant/

I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected.

Sessions HAD to recuse himself, you complete blithering idiot. YOU did not have to go on Lester Holt's show and announce you fired Comey over the Russian investigation. That's what got you a Special Prosecutor.

The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office is trying to lose AND take the Senate with him. Another Roy Moore fiasco so he can blame someone else for his own mess.

COVID gave Trump a chance to be a decent, compassionate human being (or pretending to be). But he couldn't even do that.

GREAT WORK IN THE LAST ALABAMA SENATE RACE, MR. PRESIDENT! Keep it up and we'll have zero Republican senators. The next Republican president will be elected in the year 4820.
I have two words for you. Joe Biden.

Reactions: 19MU88
She never made sense to me and still doesn’t
I saw her do a Q&A session with some left leaning college students. This one kid asked, "how can you be so negative on Islam...while cutting Christians so much slack" (I'm paraphrasing).

Her response was priceless...."I don't see Christians climbing onto planes and flying them into buildings." Left the kid speechless.

42srrs.jpg

Uh oh...waiting for the Trump tweets linking Coulter to the death of Lori Klausutis.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Seriously? The same way most Republicans of her age got popular: attacking Bill Clinton.
No comparison between trump vs Clinton and obama. Trump has caught more press than bill and Obama got together. Ann is kissed and she should be. Trump doesn't need to start so much crap. He will catch enough of it without starting it.

No comparison between trump vs Clinton and obama. Trump has caught more press than bill and Obama got together. Ann is kissed and she should be. Trump doesn't need to start so much crap. He will catch enough of it without starting it.

I don't know what this has to do with how she got famous, but OK.

Reactions: herdfan06
I don't know what this has to do with how she got famous, but OK.
She got famous preaching the art of the deal was like the greatest book ever wrote. Trump didn't even write it. I read where he didn't even read it. Ann also predicted trump would be our next president way before anyone else even gave that a thought

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT