ADVERTISEMENT

Anne Heche

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
What a fvckin' way to ruin and ultimately end your life.

I wonder if she meant to kill herself. I mean, she was flat out ripping it down that street, no braking and into that house. When I was young and dumb I did some drinking and driving, the idea was to do your best to not look like you were drunk as shit and driving.

Read a report from a guy that waited on her at some sort of cosmetics store just minutes before her wreck, and he said she was in an upbeat mood, really nice, and that she bought a red wig. Doesn't sound like someone hell bent on committing suicide, but maybe the good meds kicked in once she got back into the little car.

What a fvckin' way to ruin and ultimately end your life.

I wonder if she meant to kill herself. I mean, she was flat out ripping it down that street, no braking and into that house. When I was young and dumb I did some drinking and driving, the idea was to do your best to not look like you were drunk as shit and driving.
I read an article somewhere that said she had no alcohol in her system, but did have cocaine and fentanyl.

I read an article somewhere that said she had no alcohol in her system, but did have cocaine and fentanyl.
Whatever she was on, she was messed up for sure. I saw the other video from shortly before when she hit that garage and some bystander guy was telling her to get out of the car, she was like "fvck that" and backed up and sped off, which reminded me of shit I have seen drunks do....usually before they then quickly crash into even more shit.

Normally I don't take an interest in celebrity news, but something like CRASHES CAR INTO HOME, BURSTS INTO FLAMES gets my attention. And the videos did not disappoint.

Doesn't sound like someone hell bent on committing suicide, but maybe the good meds kicked in once she got back into the little car.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
check-list-bj-novak.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT