ADVERTISEMENT

Another 2 Billion for Ukraine

They are authoritarian dictatorship and perhaps they are not as communistic as before. I guess you would say China is not a a communist country .They are in bed with Russia.
Your name calling is totally unnecesary 19MU88 but it is Trump like and you guys love to do it and be like your criminal idol.

With the rapid collapse today of the Russian fronts near Kharkiv and Kherson (including the capture of an actual Russian flag officer ((i.e. 2 or maybe 3 star general in the U.S. Army)) .... the U.S. aid sent to Ukraine (whether via Lend Lease or not) has been very well spent. Slava Ukraini!

With the rapid collapse today of the Russian fronts near Kharkiv and Kherson (including the capture of an actual Russian flag officer ((i.e. 2 or maybe 3 star general in the U.S. Army)) .... the U.S. aid sent to Ukraine (whether via Lend Lease or not) has been very well spent. Slava Ukraini!
Hahaaa. Thr Russian ranks and use of officers is not like our army. Russia controls at least 20% of Ukriane territory

Hahaaa. Thr Russian ranks and use of officers is not like our army. Russia controls at least 20% of Ukriane territory
Considering Russia has already lost more men in six months then what the U.S. did during the entire Vietnam conflict, gained none of their objectives as they stated last February, relying much more heavily on equipment that is now 30-40 years old, and are quickly losing much of the territory they initially gained, the money has been very well spent. Thank you President Biden for bringing back the Lend Lease.

Considering Russia has already lost more men in six months then what the U.S. did during the entire Vietnam conflict, gained none of their objectives as they stated last February, relying much more heavily on equipment that is now 30-40 years old, and are quickly losing much of the territory they initially gained, the money has been very well spent. Thank you President Biden for bringing back the Lend Lease.
should we archive this?

A very true statement.

A very true statement.
The war is essentially a stalemate at this point. Russia has about 20 percent if Ukraine territory and we are sending billions to a corrupt country in a stalemate war while the Europeans let us send billions

Do you think based on past Lend Lease's we'll get that money back?

The war is essentially a stalemate at this point. Russia has about 20 percent if Ukraine territory and we are sending billions to a corrupt country in a stalemate war while the Europeans let us send billions
If they are so corrupt why do their soldiers fight so hard and bravely?

You can love your country and fight for it and still not like the government.
What makes you think they dont like their government. Not heard anyone there say bad things about it. Just because Putin says the country is corrupt dont make it so. He really wants all of Ukraine and he cares not for the lives of the Ukrainians as he has ordered shelling of civilians constantly.

What makes you think they dont like their government. Not heard anyone there say bad things about it. Just because Putin says the country is corrupt dont make it so. He really wants all of Ukraine and he cares not for the lives of the Ukrainians as he has ordered shelling of civilians constantly.
Putin can be evil and Ukraine can be corrupt at the same time.
No experience Hunter was paid millions from there for basically doing nothing, don’t forget big guy has to get his cut. Speaking of the big guy, remember “if you don’t fire the prosecutor you are not getting the billion dollars, well son of a bitch they fired him.” Who was that prosecutor investigating for corruption over there? Oh that’s right it was Hunter

Our country knows Ukriane is corrupt

Oldie just does what the media tells him. I bet as soon as they said to hang a Ukrainian flag to show your support, he ran out and got one for the front porch and a bumper sticker for the car.

Trump knew it, and the commie democrats impeached him for forcing Ukraine to come clean about the Big Guy's money laundering operation.
Exactly. That's how Hunter got on the board of the energy company.

Dems refuse to admit it.

In 2017 VP Biden stated that Ukraine was fighting the "cancer of corruption."

Just last last year, when addressing questions about Ukraine's difficulty joining NATO, Joe Biden specifically called out Ukraine's ongoing corruption. "It depends on whether they meet the criteria. The fact is, they still have to clean up corruption."

Not only is their ongoing corruption known, even Biden has called it out repeatedly.

NPR - Corruption Concerns are Revived

Last edited:
Putin can be evil and Ukraine can be corrupt at the same time.
No experience Hunter was paid millions from there for basically doing nothing, don’t forget big guy has to get his cut. Speaking of the big guy, remember “if you don’t fire the prosecutor you are not getting the billion dollars, well son of a bitch they fired him.” Who was that prosecutor investigating for corruption over there? Oh that’s right it was Hunter
I think only people that believe this stuff are the people who watch Fox News and other misinformation right wing medias.

I think only people that believe this stuff are the people who watch Fox News and other misinformation right wing medias.
I heard several troops call Biden a retarded idiot recently. I have no doublt they would fight ferociously and with honor for this country.

As for your denying Hunter and Joe's involvment in making money in Ukraine, that is pretty well known and understood. How do you think Hunter got those jobs and why did he get those jobs?

Other than riding Amtrak trains, what were Hunter’s qualifications for getting the Amtrak board seat? It actually matters.

I heard several troops call Biden a retarded idiot recently. I have no doublt they would fight ferociously and with honor for this country.

As for your denying Hunter and Joe's involvment in making money in Ukraine, that is pretty well known and understood. How do you think Hunter got those jobs and why did he get those jobs?E

Even if that is true what is wrong with people making money overseas. Many people do that.Jared Kushner just made 2 billion in Saudi Arabia.

Even if that is true what is wrong with people making money overseas. Many people do that.Jared Kushner just made 2 billion in Saudi Arabia.
You have to be kidding me. you see nothing wrong or suspicous about what the Bidens were doing?

Oldie and the other libs ignore all this stuff.
It's wild the blind spot it creates. I've posted on this board about Kushner's questionable fund dealings with the Saudi's. Especially if Trump plans on running again & he's an advisor. At least the Trump supporters who disagreed with me were willing to acknowledge it.

It's wild the blind spot it creates. I've posted on this board about Kushner's questionable fund dealings with the Saudi's. Especially if Trump plans on running again & he's an advisor. At least the Trump supporters who disagreed with me were willing to acknowledge it.
I acknowledge it. But, the Democrats and libs are always like but Trump, but Trump. It is obvious what the Bidens were doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT