ADVERTISEMENT

Another 2 Billion for Ukraine

I think only people that believe this stuff are the people who watch Fox News and other misinformation right wing medias.
Are you fvcking serious there is proof out there. There is an actual video of Biden bragging about getting the guy fired

Reactions: 19MU88
It's wild the blind spot it creates. I've posted on this board about Kushner's questionable fund dealings with the Saudi's. Especially if Trump plans on running again & he's an advisor. At least the Trump supporters who disagreed with me were willing to acknowledge it.
Marshall beats Notre Dame 26-21..That is what is the big thing now. Celebrate the huge victory and forget about all the worlds trouble now. Celebrate this in each his own way .

Oldie….a dude that rarely leaves the house or owns a vehicle knows exactly what the soldiers of Ukraine are doing in their country. Bahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19MU88
Oldie….a dude that rarely leaves the house or owns a vehicle knows exactly what the soldiers of Ukraine are doing in their country. Bahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣
Never saw a gator in Florida but knows what is happening in the trenches of the Donbas region.

Never saw a gator in Florida but knows what is happening in the trenches of the Donbas region.
Ane I suppose you have been in Ukraine checking it all out?. What a ridiculous statement.

CNN front line story about Ukraine all day. On Sept 11. Ukraine this and Ukraine that. No wonder liberals are obssessed with it. Let's wait and see how this turns out.

Russian people wont allow it to go on forever .We may be losing money but Russia is losing so many lives. The people wont stand for it long term. Putin will be dead or replaced soon anyway.
Stop believing everything you hear from the western media. Ukraine is doing well, better than expected. But, Russia never wanted to occupy or take the whole country. THe wanted the southern half or third. They nearly have that now. Ukraine is making counterattacks and doing some good. But, the war strategically is a statemate. How is Ukriane going to push them out of all that ground? Can they?

One school of thought now is that Russia pulls back. Annexes what it has. Sets up defenseively and waits another few years and goes after more later.

Ukraine has to watch because if Russia can push into the southwest some more they essentially cut off Ukraine economically.

How long are we going to keep sending Billions of dollars there? It hurts us at some point you know?

Stop believing everything you hear from the western media. Ukraine is doing well, better than expected. But, Russia never wanted to occupy or take the whole country. THe wanted the southern half or third. They nearly have that now. Ukraine is making counterattacks and doing some good. But, the war strategically is a statemate. How is Ukriane going to push them out of all that ground? Can they?

One school of thought now is that Russia pulls back. Annexes what it has. Sets up defenseively and waits another few years and goes after more later.

Ukraine has to watch because if Russia can push into the southwest some more they essentially cut off Ukraine economically.

How long are we going to keep sending Billions of dollars there? It hurts us at some point you know?
Russia absolutely wanted to control the country. They even tried to get Z to sign on to a deal where he kept figurehead power but had a Russian “approved” ruling party.

That doesn’t mean Russia didn’t have a plan B they considered livable where they “only” took de jure control of the disputed regions (plus some) and a lane into Crimea. But plan A was installing a pro-Russian government in Ukraine, and that seems out of reach now.

The US can send billions longer than Russia can spend billions and we know it and that’s the whole point from our perspective.

Russia absolutely wanted to control the country. They even tried to get Z to sign on to a deal where he kept figurehead power but had a Russian “approved” ruling party.

That doesn’t mean Russia didn’t have a plan B they considered livable where they “only” took de jure control of the disputed regions (plus some) and a lane into Crimea. But plan A was installing a pro-Russian government in Ukraine, and that seems out of reach now.

The US can send billions longer than Russia can spend billions and we know it and that’s the whole point from our perspective.
Yes and NO. They would have loved to put in a puppet govt. But, militarily NO, they did not. They want the govt to fall, yes. But, they never wanted to occupy the whole country. They did fail at that so far. Their goal is the souther ports and control of the Black Sea.

So, we just keep sending billions over there forever? What is the end game?

Yes and NO. They would have loved to put in a puppet govt. But, militarily NO, they did not. They want the govt to fall, yes. But, they never wanted to occupy the whole country. They did fail at that so far. Their goal is the souther ports and control of the Black Sea.

So, we just keep sending billions over there forever? What is the end game?
Same thing it’s been since WWII when it comes to us versus Russia. Bankrupt them by making them match military spending since we can handle it longer than them.

Probably as long as Republicans keep pushing for trillion dollar tax breaks and enormous subsidies to businesses

You are complaning about government spendint ..much more spent on those things the Republicans always want than the war in Ukraine.
Most Republicans have voted for money to Ukraine.

Two, one doesn't have thing to do with the other. Not a damn thing. Deflectors.

Most Republicans have voted for money to Ukraine.

Two, one doesn't have thing to do with the other. Not a damn thing. Deflectors.
You are also complaining about government spending continually. I think the money spent as most Americans do is for the better you do not and you are in the minority on this issue.

You are also complaining about government spending continually. I think the money spent as most Americans do is for the better you do not and you are in the minority on this issue.
You have to be kidding me. You don't think the govt wastes money? Cmon man.

You have to be kidding me. You don't think the govt wastes money? Cmon man.
I did not say the government does not waste money. I said me and the majority of people in the USA believe the money spent in Ukraine is worth it. If not the Republicans would have blocked it.

I did not say the government does not waste money. I said me and the majority of people in the USA believe the money spent in Ukraine is worth it. If not the Republicans would have blocked it.
I don't have an issue sending money to Ukraine. I have an issue with the amount and who is watching over it? Who is accountable for it? What is the end game and timelines of how long we do this? How is our money being spent? What our the goals?

We have issues here like thousands of kids dying from fentanyl being pushed across our broken down border and the Chinese are behind a lot of it. Work on that!!!!

I don't have an issue sending money to Ukraine. I have an issue with the amount and who is watching over it? Who is accountable for it? What is the end game and timelines of how long we do this? How is our money being spent? What our the goals?

We have issues here like thousands of kids dying from fentanyl being pushed across our broken down border and the Chinese are behind a lot of it. Work on that!!!!
Good luck on getting any actual accounting on the funds

Ukraine Questionable Accounting Accuracy

Reactions: raleighherdfan

Only time can tell about your first series of questions but for now the majority of people want it. As for the fentanyl the greatest majority of that is not being brought over from the border wall area by the people crossing it. Where are the Chinese behind a lot of it. explain?

Only time can tell about your first series of questions but for now the majority of people want it. As for the fentanyl the greatest majority of that is not being brought over from the border wall area by the people crossing it. Where are the Chinese behind a lot of it. explain?
are you completely that out of touch? The Chinese are using the drug cartels in Mexico to push the drugs into the USA. There was just a big bust in WV of all places. Made national news. Yes, they are doing it and using the Mexcican cartels and border. Fetanyl is killing more young people that covid did. It is a national travesty.

are you completely that out of touch? The Chinese are using the drug cartels in Mexico to push the drugs into the USA. There was just a big bust in WV of all places. Made national news. Yes, they are doing it and using the Mexcican cartels and border. Fetanyl is killing more young people that covid did. It is a national travesty.
Yes you are right about the fentanyl.

Russia gets what it ultimately wants from this. Control over more natural resources.

Europe’s “support” of this will soon collapse as their energy dries up and the people begin to freeze this winter.

The West are lead by a bunch of morons.

Reactions: i am herdman
Russia gets what it ultimately wants from this. Control over more natural resources.

Europe’s “support” of this will soon collapse as their energy dries up and the people begin to freeze this winter.

The West are lead by a bunch of morons.
exactly!!! and the media spins it and people buy into it.

Russia might be hurting but, they just flew strategic aircraft in our air space off off Alaska on 9-11.

They are conducting other military excercises with China in other locations.

but, the great Ukraine money grab is wonderous.!!!

exactly!!! and the media spins it and people buy into it.

Russia might be hurting but, they just flew strategic aircraft in our air space off off Alaska on 9-11.

They are conducting other military excercises with China in other locations.

but, the great Ukraine money grab is wonderous.!!!
You call it a money grab by Ukraine they are fighting for their country with those weapons that money is spent for them. Russia is paying a horrible price to try and get what they want. Russian people are already tired of this war. Of course the big powers of the East will always have their military exercises but do they really want a nuclear war . If they do it would be the end of everything..So I think not.

6wgodh.jpg

Show me your proof. I have seen all the proof on criminal Trump.

Since you have all the proof maybe you should be a Congressional witness to prove the things you post.

I actually have some proof. Virtually every post of yours is about Trump, which proves you suffer from TDS...

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Since you have all the proof maybe you should be a Congressional witness to prove the things you post.

I actually have some proof. Virtually every post of yours is about Trump, which proves you suffer from TDS...
I only counter with posts back to you about things you have no proof of. Dont you ever watch the Jan6 hearings on TV and see what really happened before and during that attack on our Capital?

I only counter with posts back to you about things you have no proof of. Dont you ever watch the Jan6 hearings on TV and see what really happened before and during that attack on our Capital?

Did you ever see what happened during the summer of 2020 in major cities across the US?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT