ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

What you both dodge is it is quite possible to have billions in hard assets but be broke as fvck.

I'm sure he has $ billions in properties. I am sure not all of them could possibly sell at once. I'm sure most of them are leveraged to the hilt. And I am sure he has had periods when his cash flow and liquidity were garbage. Why am I sure of the last one? Because only someone desperate for quick cash would come up with dumb shit like Trump U and Trump Steaks.
Don't forget Trump water.

Last edited:
What you both dodge is it is quite possible to have billions in hard assets but be broke as fvck.

I'm sure he has $ billions in properties. I am sure not all of them could possibly sell at once. I'm sure most of them are leveraged to the hilt. And I am sure he has had periods when his cash flow and liquidity were garbage. Why am I sure of the last one? Because only someone desperate for quick cash would come up with dumb shit like Trump U and Trump Steaks.
he's so got damn broke he donates his entire $400,000 annual salary as POTUS to various federal departments on a quarterly basis.

how many POTUSusususus has done that?

Reactions: 19MU88
billions in properties. I am sure not all of them could possibly sell at once

Not sure anyone ever attempted to make the claim they would. And has little to do with being on a billionaire list.

Because only someone desperate for quick cash would come up with dumb shit like Trump U and Trump Steaks.

Not necessarily. A lot of times wealth simply needs a place to go for a return and to diversify their exposure to different businesses and sectors. Not sure of the exact time TU and TS were started but my guess would be those products were developed primarily during the height of the show The Apprentice when his exposure to consumers was at a peak. Not to mention the ability to sell his wine and his steaks in his hotel properties makes it a natural fit to broaden his brand.

. Not sure of the exact time TU and TS were started but my guess would be those products were developed primarily during the height of the show The Apprentice when his exposure to consumers was at a peak.

The best time to launch a con, for sure. And why does one launch a con? Because they need easy cash. Trump U? An actual court-recognized con. Trump Steaks? $50 a pound for $10 a pound Sysco meat...not technically a con, but definitely a scam.

I am too lazy tonight to look it up, but did the Trump U thing cost Trump more in settlements than it took in?

His ability to borrow money had largely dried up, so he needed easy cash. Not long after, he managed to scam Deutsche Bank into loaning him more money. In a bizarre coincidence,. Deutsche is one of the most crooked banks in the world.

None of this would mean much if people didn't vote for the guy partially because they believe him to be some business genius. He isn't. I think that is funny.

Reactions: Chevy1
The best time to launch a con, for sure. And why does one launch a con? Because they need easy cash. Trump U? An actual court-recognized con. Trump Steaks? $50 a pound for $10 a pound Sysco meat...not technically a con, but definitely a scam.

I am too lazy tonight to look it up, but did the Trump U thing cost Trump more in settlements than it took in?

His ability to borrow money had largely dried up, so he needed easy cash. Not long after, he managed to scam Deutsche Bank into loaning him more money. In a bizarre coincidence,. Deutsche is one of the most crooked banks in the world.

None of this would mean much if people didn't vote for the guy partially because they believe him to be some business genius. He isn't. I think that is funny.

I'M NOT:
But it’s also a possibility that the steaks just weren’t that good — or at least not worth the $200 to $900 dollars, or roughly $50 a pound, by some estimates — that customers were asked to shell out for the pleasure of dining like Donald Trump.

What they were promised, by Trump himself, was “the world’s greatest steaks… in every sense of the word” and “by far the best-tasting most flavorful beef” they’ve “ever had.”

Reviews of Trump’s Angus Beef Steakburgers, which still exist on QVC.com, tend to contradict this. One reviewer called it the “Worst Burger EVER!!” complaining that it was “nothing but grease.” Another reviewer called them “extreemly [sic] greasy,” and another reviewer wrote that they were “really greasy, have no flavor, over-priced and just gross!!” According to a recent article on Death and Taxes, which looked at all of the customer reviews still online at QVC.com, “more than 50 percent were highly negative 1–2 star reviews.”

https://thinkprogress.org/a-definitive-history-of-trump-steaks-e0e6fc31b689/

JUST LIKE THE "GREASY, JUST GROSS" CON HE SOLD THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THUNK IT.

Thought u were into conspiracy theories for entertainment value only?

It's a fact Trump sold shitloads of properties to Russian mobsters. Sometimes he didn't even bother dealing with shell companies and just straight sold them shit in their name. Real estate records don't lie. The legal question is if Trump knew it was dirty money. Now, there is always the time-honored defense of "didn't know, didn't ask, they didn't tell". But if a nobody like me with a passing interest in Russian politics can see some certain names and know what those people are, I figure a billionaire with an army of attorneys knew damn well.

The realistic policy question is why does the US allow this to happen? It's not like Trump is the only one in real estate development doing this....Russian and Chinese dirty money has been flowing into NYC and Florida like crazy. The answer is their mob is not like our Italian mob. La Cosa Nostra is 100% a criminal enterprise. Russian and Chinese mob? Quasi-government organizations, with murky sorta legit fronts. You think Putin got rich being a normal politician? When American companies have to pay bribes to operate in China, you think Xi himself comes down and takes the payment? It's a different world and culture, and there are legit geopolitical concerns at play.

It's a fact Trump sold shitloads of properties to Russian mobsters. Sometimes he didn't even bother dealing with shell companies and just straight sold them shit in their name. Real estate records don't lie. The legal question is if Trump knew it was dirty money. Now, there is always the time-honored defense of "didn't know, didn't ask, they didn't tell". But if a nobody like me with a passing interest in Russian politics can see some certain names and know what those people are, I figure a billionaire with an army of attorneys knew damn well.

The realistic policy question is why does the US allow this to happen? It's not like Trump is the only one in real estate development doing this....Russian and Chinese dirty money has been flowing into NYC and Florida like crazy. The answer is their mob is not like our Italian mob. La Cosa Nostra is 100% a criminal enterprise. Russian and Chinese mob? Quasi-government organizations, with murky sorta legit fronts. You think Putin got rich being a normal politician? When American companies have to pay bribes to operate in China, you think Xi himself comes down and takes the payment? It's a different world and culture, and there are legit geopolitical concerns at play.
Ha, you should call AG Barr and get an investigation on it going.

Just think, a man who's laundered hundreds of millions and donates his annual $400K salary is strapped for cash. I guess it's possible, but sure makes for a better conspiracy theory.

NastyRemarkableGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Just think, a man who's laundered hundreds of millions and donates his annual $400K salary is strapped for cash.

Just think, if you could read better than a third grader you would have noticed I did not say he was currently strapped for cash. Shit, just from all the ragheads staying in his DC hotel he should be swimming in cash.

WHY?

Trump Is Angry That the FBI Won’t Endorse His Theory of Victimhood

The president has already fired an FBI director and an acting director. Now he’s gunning for the present director, Chris Wray.
May 13, 2019

Over the four weeks between the Barr letter and the release of the redacted Mueller report, Trump kept insisting that the Mueller report said more than it did. It said, in effect: We didn’t find sufficient evidence to charge your campaign with conspiracy, and our internal Department of Justice policies forbid us from charging you with obstruction. He wanted it to say: You did nothing wrong. He wanted it to say: Actually, Donald, you were the real victim here—and Hillary Clinton the true criminal conspirator.”

Trump has tried to close that gap by lying about it—and by demanding that other people lie, too.

When they don’t and won’t, Trump gets angry. And when Trump gets angry, he takes to Twitter.Trump got extra angry Sunday night.

“The FBI has no leadership.” Trump has fired one FBI director, James Comey, for looking into the Russia matter. He fired an acting director, Andrew McCabe, for the same apparent reason. Apparently, he is now gunning for the present director, Chris Wray.

Why is Trump angry?

Trump wants the FBI to endorse his own theory of victimhood—and it won’t. Worse, the FBI was embedded in the Mueller investigation. The FBI received, and still holds, whatever information the investigation gathered about Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, including potential answers to the all-important question:

Why? Why was Vladimir Putin so eager to help Trump into the presidency? Why did Russia care so much, and run such risks for him?

THE ANSWER:

The answer may be indicated in an underappreciated pair of sentences on page 76 of Volume II of the Mueller report:
As described in Volume I, ... But the evidence does indicate that a thorough FBI investigation would uncover facts about the campaign and the President personally that the President could have understood to be crimes or that would give rise to personal or political concerns.”

So long as the FBI remains in independent hands, the president will remain gripped by those concerns.

What Trump means by leadership is compliance. He wants an FBI director who serves him personally the way Attorney General Barr has served him personally. So long as the FBI retains its integrity, Trump feels unsafe. He cannot close the case, because he keeps hearing scratching sounds from inside. He cannot move on, because he keeps looking back in fear. His next move? He’s already telegraphing it: another attack on the independence of law enforcement.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...-chris-wray-buy-his-theory-victimhood/589333/

Last edited:
Just think, if you could read better than a third grader you would have noticed I did not say he was currently strapped for cash. Shit, just from all the ragheads staying in his DC hotel he should be swimming in cash.
awwwww, so now it's "currently". gotcha. wink wink nod nod.

WASHINGTON — The House Intelligence Committee is investigating whether lawyers tied to President Trump and his family helped obstruct the panel’s inquiry into Russian election interference by shaping false testimony, a series of previously undisclosed letters from its chairman show.

“Among other things, it appears that your clients may have reviewed, shaped and edited the false statement that Cohen submitted to the committee, including causing the omission of material facts,” the Intelligence Committee’s chairman, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, wrote to lawyers representing the four men in a May 3 letter obtained by The New York Times.

www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/us/politics/democrats-obstruction-trump.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Last edited:
WAYNE LaPIERR CHARGED $250,000 CLOTHES FROM SWANK BEVERLY HILLS MENS STORE TO NRA (I THOUGHT HE HATED THOSE "HOLLYWOOD ELITES") HATE TO SEE HOW MUCH HE WOULD HAVE SPENT IF HE HAD LIKED THEM.

Wayne LaPierre, the N.R.A.’s longtime chief executive, earns more than $1.4 million a year and has billed hundreds of thousands of dollars in expenses.
Wayne LaPierre, billed $275,000 for purchases at the Zegna luxury men’s wear boutique in Beverly Hills. Its largely ceremonial president, Oliver L. North, had a contract worth millions of dollars a year. And a litany of payments benefited prominent officials, like the $60,000 for advertising on a TV show featuring the rock musician and N.R.A. board member Ted Nugent.

A review of tax records by The New York Times shows that, to steady its finances, the powerful lobbying group has increasingly relied on cash infusions and other transactions involving its affiliated foundation — at least $206 million worth since 2010.

Member dues fell to their lowest level in a half-decade in 2017, after President Trump’s election.

Marion Hammer, a longtime board member and lobbyist, received $270,000 in consulting fees from the gun group last year. The N.R.A. also paid David Keene, a former president, $40,000 last year, even as he was enmeshed in the scandal involving his one-time business partner Maria Butina, a Russian who pleaded guilty to being a covert foreign agent.

And there was the nearly $14,000 Ackerman paid over three months, at Mr. LaPierre’s request, to rent an apartment in Virginia for a young woman who was then a summer intern, and is now an N.R.A. employee.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/us/nra-finances-executives-board-members.html

Last edited:
Wayne LaPierre, billed $275,000 for purchases at the Zegna luxury men’s wear boutique in Beverly Hills.

Jesus.

I could run the NRA. I'll do it for $250k and year and wear jeans and cowboy boots. I'll occasionally throw a 30 pack of PBR on the company card. And after I get done fvckin' the next Russian agent, I'll turn her ass into the FBI.

Reactions: dherd
Jesus.

I could run the NRA. I'll do it for $250k and year and wear jeans and cowboy boots. I'll occasionally throw a 30 pack of PBR on the company card. And after I get done fvckin' the next Russian agent, I'll turn her ass into the FBI.

HERDMAN MIGHT NOT LIKE THAT. AND I KNOW THE RUSSIACONS ON HERE FOR SURE DONT WANT YOU
TURNING IN A RUSSIAN AGENT. MAGA

CROOKED WILL NOT ALLOW FBI TO SAY WHICH TWO FLORIDA COUNTIES WERE HACKED. WHY NOT?
CROOKED EVEN FORCED FLA GOV TO SIGN SECRECY PACT NOT TO DISCLOSE WHICH 2 COUNTIES
WERE HACKED.

ANYBODY WANT TO BET THAT THE TWO COUNTIES WERE OVERWHELMINGLY DEMOCRATIC COUNTIES?
RICHARD CLARK SAYS ONE ALMOST CERTAINLY WAS BROWARD.

RUSSIA HACKED IN DELETED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DEMOCRATIC VOTES AND THREW FLA TO CROOKED.

CROOKED & RUSSIA ONLY HAD TO CHANGE VOTES IN A FEW KEY PRECINCTS IN A FEW CLOSE STATES
TO PLACE CROOKED IN OFFICE.WE MUST GET RID OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE AS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

NOW CROOKED IS REFUSING TO FORTIFY AMERICA AGAINST THE CURRENT AND ONGOING RUSSIAN
ATTACK ON OUR DEMOCRACY...

HIS ENABLERS HERE ON THIS BOARD AND AROUND THE COUNTRY ARE JUST AS BAD A CROOKED AND RUSSIA - THEY ARE HELPING CROOKED AND THE RUSSIANS ATTACK OUR COUNTRY.

FROM THE SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINAL:

Gov. Ron DeSantis called a press conference Tuesday to inform us that the computer systems of two Florida counties’ elections offices were hacked by Russians.

DeSantis wouldn’t say which two counties. And in fairness, he couldn’t — in learning the information from the FBI, he signed a non-disclosure agreement.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/s...0190515-bq24a5lhcffv3bb2zchn47d6ou-story.html

REALLY - HOW DOES THIS IN ANY WAY MAKE SENSE - THE RUSSIANS KNOW WHO WHAT HOW AND WHERE THEY HACKED SO WHY NOT TELL OUR NATION. ONLY ONE REASON
THEY STOLE KEY VOTES IN KEY PRECINCTS TO PLACE CROOKED IN OFFICE. THATS
WHY MANAFORT GAVE THEM THE POLLING DATA - SO THEY WOULD KNOW PRECISELY
WHERE TO HACK IN TO CHANGE VOTES TO HAVE THE GREATEST AFFECT.

I TOLD YOU LAST YEAR THIS WOULD HAPPEN - THAT IT WOULD SLOWLY COME OUT THAT VOTES WERE CHANGED TO THROW THE ELECTION TO CROOKED DONALD TRUMP.

WHY ARE THE NETWORKS KEEPING THIS QUIET - NOT A WORD FROM THEM ON THIS AND BARELY A WORD ON THE RUSSIA ATTACK ON AMERICA.

Last edited:
Nelson, D-Orlando, warned last year about successful hacking attempts in 2016 but said he could not identify which county or counties had been penetrated, saying the information was classified.
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-rubio-russian-hacking-florida-20190506-story.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.w...ion-system-theres-no-evidence/?outputType=amp

Oh and I notice how bill Nelson couldn’t name the counties either yet dtard casually forgets to mention that in his attempt to smear only one side

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/08/17/has-russia-hacked-into-floridas-election-system-theres-no-evidence/?outputType=amp

Oh and I notice how bill Nelson couldn’t name the counties either yet dtard casually forgets to mention that in his attempt to smear only one side

At least he admitted it happened, which the Florida GOP publicly refused to do for a long time. Which is stupid.

The spear-phising was widespread. My county here in Indiana was targeted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/08/17/has-russia-hacked-into-floridas-election-system-theres-no-evidence/?outputType=amp

ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD?????
ONE OF THE MAIN POINTS HERE IS THAT CROOKED DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT
LET THE FBI TELL ANYONE WHICH TWO COUNTIES, AND WHEN HE DID IN THE
CASE OF THE GOVERNOR HE MADE THE GOVERNOR SIGN A NON DISCLOSURE
AGREEMENT.

SO NELSON LIKELY WASN'T TOLD WHICH TWO COUNTIES (SEE EG ABOVE) AND EVEN IF HE HAD BEEN TOLD IT WAS MARKED TOP SECRET AND HE WOULD
NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT.

WHY ON EARTH MUST IT BE KEPT SECRET FROM OUR NATION? ITS NOT LIKE THE RUSSIANS DONT KNOW WHAT WERE AND HOW THEY CHANGED VOTES. ONLY ONE REASON - VOTES WERE DELETED OR CHANGED IN KEY PRECINCTS TO THROW THE ELECTION TO CROOKED DONALD TRUMP, AND IF THEY DISCLOSE
THE COUNTIES IT WILL BECOME EVEN MORE OBVIOUS WHAT HAPPEND, AND WHY
CROOKED DONALD TRUMP CONTINUES TO ATTACK THE FBI AND FIRING FBI DIRECTORS - I THINK WE ARE NOW ON HIS THIRD. HE WANTS A LAP DOG THERE LIKE BARR WHO WILL COVERUP FOR HIM.

Last edited:
Remember when DeSantis mocked Bill Nelson for saying there was successful hacking in Florida?

EXACTLY - THERE IS A CLEAR PATTERN OF REPUBLICANS AT EVERY LEVEL DENYING ANYTHING TO
DO WITH RUSSIAS ATTACK ON AMERICA. AND WHEN ANYONE FROM THE FBI TO THE CIA TO THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR BRINGS IT UP THEY ARE ATTACKED BY EVERY REPUBLICAN IN THE COUNTRY.

OBAMA ASKED MCCONNELL AND RYAN TO JOIN HIM IN A PUBLIC STATEMENT THAT RUSSIA WAS
ATTACKING US - MCCONNELL & RYAN REFUSED.

LIMP WRIST LINDSEY GRAHAM CHAIRMAN OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE TELLING WITNESSES
NOT TO HONOR SUBPOENAS. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE - THE CHAIRMAN OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE.

HAIR-PIE PAUL FROM KENTUCKY GOES TO RUSSIA AND COMES BACK MUTE.

THE ENTIRE SENATE AND HOUSE REPUBLICAN CAUCUSES REFUSE TO PROTECT US FROM RUSSIA.

WHY - UNLESS THEY ARE THE BENEFICIARIES THERE IS NOT REASON

Nelson, D-Orlando, warned last year about successful hacking attempts in 2016 but said he could not identify which county or counties had been penetrated, saying the information was classified.
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-rubio-russian-hacking-florida-20190506-story.html

Flynn told Mueller people tied to Trump AND CONGRESS tried to obstruct probe

(AND CONGRESS - I TOLD YOU SO ............. REPUBLICAN PARTY IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE) AND COVERING FOR THE RUSSIANS.

SO WHAT - TRUMP DIDNT EVEN KNOW FLYNN - FLYNN WAS JUST A COFFEE BOY.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn told investigators that people linked to the Trump administration and Congress reached out to him in an effort to interfere in the Russia probe, according to newly-unredacted court papers filed Thursday.

The communications could have "affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation," special counsel Robert Mueller wrote in the court filings.

Flynn even provided a voicemail recording of one such communication, the court papers say. "In some instances, the (special counsel's office) was unaware of the outreach until being alerted to it by the defendant," Mueller wrote.

No other details were provided in the filing, but the Mueller report noted that President Donald Trump's personal lawyer left a voicemail message for Flynn in late November 2017 that addressed the possibility of him cooperating with the government.

"t wouldn't surprise me if you've gone on to make a deal with ... the government," the attorney said in the voicemail message, according to Mueller.

f... there's information that implicates the President, then we've got a national security issue, . . . so, you know, . . . we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can .... [R]emember what we've always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains."

Last edited:
WHY ARE THE NETWORKS KEEPING THIS QUIET

Because even the networks understand that crying over "election hacking" when your favored candidate won the popular vote doesn't really help your cause?????? (It shows just how big of a loser your favored candidate was)

Because even the networks understand that crying over "election hacking" when your favored candidate won the popular vote doesn't really help your cause?????? (It shows just how big of a loser your favored candidate was)

CROOKED DONALD TRUMP HAS JOINED THE BOARD.
THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT CROOKED - BUT WE KNOW THE OPPOSITE OF WHATEVER YOU SAY ARE THE FACTS.

Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT