ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER WHISTLE BLOWER: CROOKED TRIED TO FIX HIS IRS AUDIT

There's consistency with trump. Tear down everything with Obama's fingerprints on it.

Last edited:
Trump wants to talk. Iran isn’t interested.

President Donald Trump wants to sit down with Iranian leaders — but they don’t share his eagerness to talk.

Tehran on Sunday responded to Trump’s combination of pleas and economic sanctions with provocation.

Iranian officials said they would, within hours, start enriching uranium above the limits set under a 2015 international nuclear deal, the latest in a series of potentially fatal stab-wounds in the agreement. They also said Iran would keep reducing its compliance with the deal every 60 days unless world powers shield it from the sanctions that Trump reimposed after quitting the agreement last year.

U.S. GOVT USING FACIAL RECOGNITION TO SCAN DRIVERS LICENSE DATABASES

In the third state, Washington, agents authorized administrative subpoenas of the Department of Licensing to conduct a facial recognition scan of all photos of license applicants, though it was unclear whether the state carried out the searches. In Vermont, agents only had to file a paper request that was later approved by Department of Motor Vehicles employees.

The documents, obtained through public records requests by Georgetown Law’s Center on Privacy and Technology and first reported on by The Washington Post, mark the first known instance of THE U.S. GOVERNMENT using facial recognition technology to scan state driver’s license databases, including photos of legal residents and citizens.

The F.B.I., for example, has tapped state law enforcement’s troves of photos — primarily those for driver’s licenses and visa applications — for nearly a decade, according to a Government Accountability Office report. The bureau has run over 390,000 searches through databases that collectively hold over 640 million photos, F.B.I. officials said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/07/us/politics/ice-drivers-licenses-facial-recognition.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Last edited:
Iran Says It Has Surpassed Critical Nuclear Enrichment Level in 2015 Deal

• July 8, 2019
LONDON — Iran has breached a crucial limit on the level of uranium enrichment set out in the 2015 nuclear deal, the country’s atomic energy agency said on Monday, as China, another signatory to the deal, accused the United States of “bullying” Tehran with crippling economic sanctions.

Behrouz Kamalvandi, a spokesman for Iran’s atomic energy agency, told the Iranian state broadcaster IRIB that the country had surpassed a limit of 3.67 percent uranium enrichment, and was prepared to go further.

Mr. Kamalvandi later told another Iranian news outlet, ISNA, that the enrichment level was above 4.5 percent.

He added that inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency, who have the task of monitoring Iran’s compliance with the limits set out in the deal, were expected to confirm that information on Monday. The agency said it was working to verify the level of enrichment.

A spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, Geng Shuang, called the American sanctions on Iran “bullying” in a news conference on Monday.

“The U.S. side not only unilaterally withdrew from the agreement but also created more and more obstacles for Iran and other parties to implement the agreement through unilateral sanctions and long-armed jurisdiction,” he said. “It has been proven that unilateral bullying has become a worsening ‘tumor’ and is creating more problems and greater crises on a global scale.”

China has called the United States’ actions the root cause of the issues with Iran before, and officials have long spoken critically of American sanctions on Iran. But the blunt language Mr. Geng used on Monday was a stronger declaration of blame.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

BRITS SAY CROOKED IS INEPT "RADIATING INSECURITY" "CLUMSY & INEPT"

LONDON — In a series of leaked diplomatic cables, Britain’s ambassador to the United States, Kim Darroch, described President Trump as “radiating insecurity” and his administration as diplomatically “clumsy and inept,” a withering assessment that threatened to damage bilateral relations at a delicate moment for Britain.

The cables were published late on Saturdayby The Mail on Sunday,span a period from 2017 to the present and include candid assessments of American domestic politics and Washington’s treatment of Iran over its nuclear weapons program.

The most closely held of the cables was intended as an update on the new Trump administration for a narrow audience of top British officials. It described the chaos inside the new administration, the concerns about the future of the Atlantic relationship and the struggle to figure out who had the president’s ear.

A statement by the British Foreign Office made it clear that the documents were authentic. It said: “The British public would expect our ambassadors to provide ministers with an honest, unvarnished assessment of the politics in their country.

“But we pay them to be candid. Just as the U.S. ambassador here will send back his reading of Westminster politics and personalities.”

“This ‘America First’ administration could do some profoundly damaging things to the world trade system:

In that letter, the ambassador described the White House as “a uniquely dysfunctional environment” and said that Britain should be prepared for more outbursts from Mr. Trump. “There is no filter,” Mr. Darroch wrote. “And we could also be at the beginning of a downward spiral, rather than just a roller coaster: something could emerge that leads to disgrace and downfall.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/07/world/europe/uk-ambassador-kim-darroch.html

Last edited:
SOME SAY CROOKED MAY BE RUNNING CHILD PROSTITION RING IN WHITE HOUSE.

The case could shed new light not only on the allegations, which span years and countries, but also on the extent to which officials who have been linked to Mr. Epstein — including, most notably, President Trump and his labor secretary, Alexander Acosta — knew about or downplayed them.
What is the connection to the Trump administration?
Mr. Acosta, whom Mr. Trump nominated as labor secretary in 2017, has faced intense scrutiny for his role in Mr. Epstein’s deal to avoid prosecution, which has been widely criticized as shockingly lenient.

A series of investigative stories by The Herald last year revealed that Mr. Acosta was personally involved in the negotiations. He met privately with one of Mr. Epstein’s lawyers, who was also one of Mr. Acosta’s former colleagues.

In subsequent weeks, prosecutors from Mr. Acosta’s office gave Mr. Epstein’s lawyers an unusual amount of control over the terms of the plea deal, The Herald reported.

“Thank you for the commitment you made to me,’’ Mr. Epstein’s lawyer wrote in a letter to Mr. Acosta after their meeting, noting that Mr. Acosta had assured him that he would not contact “any of the identified individuals, potential witnesses or potential civil claimants,” The Herald reported.

Mr. Acosta’s office also agreed to help shield the deal from public scrutiny, according to The Herald. The case’s lead prosecutor, A. Marie Villafaña, wrote to Mr. Epstein’s lawyer at one point: “I can file the charge in district court in Miami which will hopefully cut the press coverage significantly. Do you want to check that out?”

During Mr. Acosta’s Senate confirmation hearing, he defended the deal by noting that Mr. Epstein had been required to register as a sex offender. He also said in 2011 that the plea deal’s results were “better” than risking a trial, which he said had “a reduced likelihood of success.”

The former White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said months ago that the administration was looking into the information about Mr. Acosta detailed by The Herald, although he has remained in his job.

The president’s relationship with Mr. Epstein is less clear.

A lawyer for Mr. Trump has denied that the president and Mr. Epstein had a social relationship, despite Mr. Trump’s comments in 2002 to New York magazine.

One of Mr. Epstein’s accusers, Virginia Giuffre, said in court documents that she was recruited to give Mr. Epstein massages while she was working at Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s Florida resort. Mr. Epstein has been photographed with Mr. Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/07/...tion=click&module=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article

from-left-american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-and-news-photo-700334384-1562515823.jpg

Last edited:
SOME SAY CROOKED MAY BE RUNNING CHILD PROSTITION RING IN WHITE HOUSE.

The case could shed new light not only on the allegations, which span years and countries, but also on the extent to which officials who have been linked to Mr. Epstein — including, most notably, President Trump and his labor secretary, Alexander Acosta — knew about or downplayed them.
What is the connection to the Trump administration?
Mr. Acosta, whom Mr. Trump nominated as labor secretary in 2017, has faced intense scrutiny for his role in Mr. Epstein’s deal to avoid prosecution, which has been widely criticized as shockingly lenient.

A series of investigative stories by The Herald last year revealed that Mr. Acosta was personally involved in the negotiations. He met privately with one of Mr. Epstein’s lawyers, who was also one of Mr. Acosta’s former colleagues.

In subsequent weeks, prosecutors from Mr. Acosta’s office gave Mr. Epstein’s lawyers an unusual amount of control over the terms of the plea deal, The Herald reported.

“Thank you for the commitment you made to me,’’ Mr. Epstein’s lawyer wrote in a letter to Mr. Acosta after their meeting, noting that Mr. Acosta had assured him that he would not contact “any of the identified individuals, potential witnesses or potential civil claimants,” The Herald reported.

Mr. Acosta’s office also agreed to help shield the deal from public scrutiny, according to The Herald. The case’s lead prosecutor, A. Marie Villafaña, wrote to Mr. Epstein’s lawyer at one point: “I can file the charge in district court in Miami which will hopefully cut the press coverage significantly. Do you want to check that out?”

During Mr. Acosta’s Senate confirmation hearing, he defended the deal by noting that Mr. Epstein had been required to register as a sex offender. He also said in 2011 that the plea deal’s results were “better” than risking a trial, which he said had “a reduced likelihood of success.”

The former White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said months ago that the administration was looking into the information about Mr. Acosta detailed by The Herald, although he has remained in his job.

The president’s relationship with Mr. Epstein is less clear.

A lawyer for Mr. Trump has denied that the president and Mr. Epstein had a social relationship, despite Mr. Trump’s comments in 2002 to New York magazine.

One of Mr. Epstein’s accusers, Virginia Giuffre, said in court documents that she was recruited to give Mr. Epstein massages while she was working at Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s Florida resort. Mr. Epstein has been photographed with Mr. Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/07/...tion=click&module=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article

from-left-american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-and-news-photo-700334384-1562515823.jpg
you do realize trump banned eptein from his properties for the same behavior he's been charged for, right?

you do realize trump has never been to epstein's lolita island, right?

you do realize trump was a passenger on the lolita express just one time, right?

you do realize clinton (whom i actually liked as a president and hate to see go down) made over 20 trips to lolita island, yes?

you do realize clinton traveled on the lolita express over 20 times (per pilot logs) but claims to have only been on it 6 or 7 times, right?

of course not on each question above. yore simply yet another brain dead liberal dumbass who doesn't let facts get in the way of the liberal media horseshit spoon-fed to you on the daily. don't even realize how pathetic you are, do you?

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S BEEN LISTENING TO FAUX NEWS & CROOKED (ONE IN THE SAME).
I DONT SEE ANY LINKS & I DONT HEAR YOU SAYING CROOKED IS ABOVE RUNNING
WHORES IN AND OUT OF THE W.H.

Amy McGrath Opens Challenge to Mitch McConnell in Kentucky

“Everything that’s wrong in Washington had to start someplace,” Ms. McGrath says in the video. “It started with this man who was elected a lifetime ago, and who has, bit by bit, year by year, turned Washington into something we all despise.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/amy-mcgrath-mitch-mcconnell.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
Youre more like to have actually played d1 football than mcgrath has a shot at winning against cocaine mitch.

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S BEEN LISTENING TO FAUX NEWS & CROOKED (ONE IN THE SAME).
I DONT SEE ANY LINKS & I DONT HEAR YOU SAYING CROOKED IS ABOVE RUNNING
WHORES IN AND OUT OF THE W.H.
google is yore friend, simple one. i know, i know, you'd rather go straight to cnn/msnbc, wherever. it's not that hard to figure out how much horseshit you've swallowed over the past months . . . just go back through this thread.

GOOGLE SAYS:
“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Epstein had the future commander-in-chief’s phone numbers in his personal phone directory.

There’s also the Mar-a-Lago connection, as Virginia Giuffre, a former towel girl at Trump’s Florida resort, claimed Epstein used his girlfriend at the time to recruit her into sexual slavery while she worked at the Palm Beach club, according to Politico.

RELATED: Noted Advice Columnist Says Trump Raped Her in Manhattan Department Store

The New York Times also reports that a lawyer for Trump denied him ever having had a social relationship with Epstein.

Meanwhile, Trump’s Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta, has also found himself wrapped up in the scandal, as he played a pivotal role in helping Epstein avoid federal charges more than a decade ago.

The outlet also reports that the deal “essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.”

https://people.com/politics/jeffrey-epstein-trump-administration-connection/

STILL NO LINK AND STILL NO CLAIM THAT TRUMP IS ABOVE SEX TRAFFICING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
WE KNOW RUSH LIMBAUGH WAS DOING DRUGS IN THE LINCOLN BEDROOM.

GOOGLE SAYS:
“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Epstein had the future commander-in-chief’s phone numbers in his personal phone directory.

There’s also the Mar-a-Lago connection, as Virginia Giuffre, a former towel girl at Trump’s Florida resort, claimed Epstein used his girlfriend at the time to recruit her into sexual slavery while she worked at the Palm Beach club, according to Politico.

RELATED: Noted Advice Columnist Says Trump Raped Her in Manhattan Department Store

The New York Times also reports that a lawyer for Trump denied him ever having had a social relationship with Epstein.

Meanwhile, Trump’s Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta, has also found himself wrapped up in the scandal, as he played a pivotal role in helping Epstein avoid federal charges more than a decade ago.

The outlet also reports that the deal “essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.”

https://people.com/politics/jeffrey-epstein-trump-administration-connection/

STILL NO LINK AND STILL NO CLAIM THAT TRUMP IS ABOVE SEX TRAFFICING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
WE KNOW RUSH LIMBAUGH WAS DOING DRUGS IN THE LINCOLN BEDROOM.
you've posted nothing incriminating trump. nothing. and, you won't. yet, you read the shit you post and somehow get a hard on over it thinking that some way, somehow, "you've got him now!"

you ever consider committing yourself for evaluation?

you should

NOTHING INCRIMINATING AGAINST TRUMP, NOTHING.
LAUGHABLE. I THINK I'LL INVOKE THE TREE STUMP RULE.

Federal prosecutors said on Friday that President Trump directed illegal payments to ward off a potential sex scandal that threatened his chances of winning the White House in 2016, putting the weight of the Justice Department behind accusations previously made by his former lawyer.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/nyregion/michael-cohen-sentence.html

One thousand former federal prosecutors signed a letter agreeing that the president committed crimes.
‘If anyone other than a sitting president had committed this conduct, I am confident that he would be charged with crimes.’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/forme...ells-congress-trump-committed-multiple-crimes

WHY DONT YOU CHANGE THE NAME TO CLINTON OR OBAMA AND ASK YOURSELF IF ANY CRIMES WERE
COMMITED. OR YOU COULD JUST ASK YOUR BUDDY PUTIN.

NOTHING INCRIMINATING AGAINST TRUMP, NOTHING.
LAUGHABLE. I THINK I'LL INVOKE THE TREE STUMP RULE.

Federal prosecutors said on Friday that President Trump directed illegal payments to ward off a potential sex scandal that threatened his chances of winning the White House in 2016, putting the weight of the Justice Department behind accusations previously made by his former lawyer.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/nyregion/michael-cohen-sentence.html

One thousand former federal prosecutors signed a letter agreeing that the president committed crimes.
‘If anyone other than a sitting president had committed this conduct, I am confident that he would be charged with crimes.’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/forme...ells-congress-trump-committed-multiple-crimes

WHY DONT YOU CHANGE THE NAME TO CLINTON OR OBAMA AND ASK YOURSELF IF ANY CRIMES WERE
COMMITED. OR YOU COULD JUST ASK YOUR BUDDY PUTIN.
yet, still yore president for 5.5 more years. how long into his second term do you think you'll mentally break down to the point all you can do is breath and slobber?

what's truly sickening about all of this is libs don't give a flying fuhk about this guy diddling and pimping out under age girls. all they give a shit about is trying to tie trump to it. you bastards really are some sick deranged sons of bitches.

Last edited:
yet, still yore president for 5.5 more years. how long into his second term do you think you'll mentally break down to the point all you can do is breath and slobber?

what's truly sickening about all of this is libs don't give a flying fuhk about this guy diddling and pimping out under age girls. all they give a shit about is trying to tie trump to it. you bastards really are some sick deranged sons of bitches.

If Bill Clinton and Trump were involved with this, we should hang both of them. This Epstein, he should be hung from his balls in the middle of Times Square.

A long time ago here, I said I think a lot of these rich people are perverts. They can have anything and anyone, so they have to push the envelope to get off. I stand by that assessment.

If Bill Clinton and Trump were involved with this, we should hang both of them. This Epstein, he should be hung from his balls in the middle of Times Square.

A long time ago here, I said I think a lot of these rich people are perverts. They can have anything and anyone, so they have to push the envelope to get off. I stand by that assessment.
agree. anybody and everybody involved needs to go down. even trump if he was involved. i'm doubting it because, well, everything he's supposedly been involved with that's been conjured up by liberal trash so far has blown up in their face. is it possible? sure. but, it looks bad on them when he barred epstein from his properties after assaulting an underage girl at his club years ago. i wouldn't be surprised if the lady who said she was raped by trump when she was 13 years old but withdrew the charge prior to the election isn't resurfaced.

fvcking bill clinton, though. dammit, man! i've always loved the guy. dude gets more pussy than a toilet seat. didn't realize he was possibly getting pussy that belonged on a child seat, though! outside of this allegation, how can one not feel sorry for the ole turd . . .

sammy-hagar-is-68-years-old-bill-clinton-is-69-24115756.png

WHAT LOOKS BAD IS CANT ADMIT YOU GOT FOOLED INTO SUPPORTING A CROOK A PERVERTED TRAITOR AND COMPULSIVE LIAR.
SHOW ME A LINK THAT SAYS PERVERT 1 BANNED PERVERT2 FROM PERVERT 1'S MARA LAGO.
IT DOESNT EXIST.

WAPO SAYS THIS:
The Washington Post had a report today on the two men’s connections, there were no references to a falling out, following Epstein’s first arrest.

That said, Epstein attended events at the club, kept Trump’s contact information in his Rolodex, and according to Epstein’s brother, Trump flew on Epstein’s plane at least once.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/despite-having-praised-epstein-trump-now-says-he-wasnt-fanf

THE SWAMP:

Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta Faces Calls to Resign Over Epstein Plea Deal
WASHINGTON — Labor Secretary R. Alexander Acosta on Tuesday faced fresh calls to resign — and rising pressure from inside the Trump administration — over his role in brokering a lenient plea deal over sex crimes for the New York financier Jeffrey E. Epstein when he was a federal prosecutor in Miami more than a decade ago.

President Trump supports Mr. Acosta

“Even more egregious was the fact that Epstein was not only given personal immunity, his named and unnamed co-conspirators were also immunized for all of their unspecified crimes,” he said. “That kind of get-out-of-jail-free card is unprecedented and a patent abuse of prosecutorial discretion.”

A. Marie Villafaña, a top Acosta deputy who still works in the West Palm Beach office, argued to bring the case to trial, in hopes of getting a stiffer sentence, according to former prosecutors who worked with her.

But Mr. Acosta decided to settle, and Ms. Villafaña, the aggressive lead prosecutor, worked with Mr. Epstein’s legal team, going so far as to suggest she would file a charge in district court to “cut the press coverage” of the deal, according to emails first obtained by The Miami Herald. She also at times pushed back and seemed exasperated by the many demands by Mr. Epstein’s lawyers, the emails show.

t was not only the substance of the plea deal that was troubling but also Mr. Acosta’s apparent coordination with Mr. Epstein’s lawyers to keep details quiet. That was done so victims would not have time to scuttle the deal.

“Pursuant to the illegal agreement the victims were not only kept in the dark, they were actively lied to by government agents,” Mr. Scarola said. “Hiding the secret deal was inexcusable.”

“The charges against Jeffrey Epstein are sickening, and I am enraged that President Trump, who himself has been credibly accused of sexual assault

WHAT LOOKS BAD IS CANT ADMIT YOU GOT FOOLED INTO SUPPORTING A CROOK A PERVERTED TRAITOR AND COMPULSIVE LIAR.
SHOW ME A LINK THAT SAYS PERVERT 1 BANNED PERVERT2 FROM PERVERT 1'S MARA LAGO.
IT DOESNT EXIST.

WAPO SAYS THIS:
The Washington Post had a report today on the two men’s connections, there were no references to a falling out, following Epstein’s first arrest.

That said, Epstein attended events at the club, kept Trump’s contact information in his Rolodex, and according to Epstein’s brother, Trump flew on Epstein’s plane at least once.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/despite-having-praised-epstein-trump-now-says-he-wasnt-fanf
nice link, idiot:
Page Not Found
Sorry! We can't seem to find the page you were looking for.

You may report this page as missing here, or continue your search below.

pick which article, dumbass. like i said, google can be yore friend . . . well, at least to someone with an iq greater than room temperature.

WOW - THEY ARE ALL SO INCRIMINATING. DO I HAVE TO PICK JUST ONE.

YET STILL YOU DENY. IS THAT YOU CROOKED?

I THINK THE CROOK WHO MADE ACOSTA SEC OF LABOR (IN CHARGE OF INVESTIGATING
SEX RINGS) WHO COVERED UP FOR EPSTEIN
AND CROOKED DONALD TRUMP SHOULD BE CATCHING A LOT OF ARROWS,
AND CROOKED SHOULD BE CATCHING THEM FOR BEING INVOLVED IN W.H.
SEX TRAFFICING, WHICH IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE LEAST AGREGEOUS CRIMES HE
HAS COMMITTED.

BILLION DOLLAR LOSER LOSES AGAIN!
Trump Can’t Block Critics From His Twitter Account, Appeals Court Rules

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/trump-twitter-first-amendment.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

AND AGAIN!

Federal Judge Blocks Justice Department’s Effort to Withdraw Lawyers on Census Citizenship Case
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/census-citizenship-question.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

AND AGAIN!

Trump loses ‘major’ First Amendment case – again: The president is not ‘a private person’

AND AGAIN

Trump loses bid to halt Democratic lawsuit over foreign payments

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...c-lawsuit-over-foreign-payments-idUSKCN1TQ2N2

Last edited:
BILLION DOLLAR LOSER LOSES AGAIN!
Trump Can’t Block Critics From His Twitter Account, Appeals Court Rules

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/trump-twitter-first-amendment.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

AND AGAIN!

Federal Judge Blocks Justice Department’s Effort to Withdraw Lawyers on Census Citizenship Case
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/census-citizenship-question.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

AND AGAIN!

Trump loses ‘major’ First Amendment case – again: The president is not ‘a private person’

AND AGAIN

Trump loses bid to halt Democratic lawsuit over foreign payments

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...c-lawsuit-over-foreign-payments-idUSKCN1TQ2N2
Your side want to use tax dollars to cover illegal immigrants health care then you best bet we need to know how many there are in the country.

THANKS I ALMOST FOR GOT - SO MUCH LOSING ITS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH IT ALL.
ANYBODY THAT LOSES MORE $$$$$ THAN ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS HOW
TO LOSE BIG.

Trump administration loses bid to lift bar on funds for border wall
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...ft-bar-on-funds-for-border-wall-idUSKCN1TZ023

AND AGAIN

TRUMP LOSES TWO SUBPOENA FIGHTS IN 3 DAYS
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/trump-loses-two-subpoena-fights-in-three-days.html

WELL I GUESS THESE FIVE OR SIX LOSES COVER THIS WEEK FOR THE BILLION $$$$ LOSER
BUT ITS ONLY TUESDAY

Your side want to use tax dollars to cover illegal immigrants health care then you best bet we need to know how many there are in the country.

The Constitution makes no differentiation between citizen and non-citizen for the Census, except to exclude Indians not taxed as per the 14th.

Now, we do know from history there was discussion to exclude foreigners when the 14th was passed, but that's not what was written, passed, and ratified.

And I am fairly certain the Founders wanted non-citizens counted, shit they counted slaves, even if they didn't count as a full person. In 1790, Congress said every household was to be visited for the count, free white males, free white females, free of other color, and slaves. No mention of immigrants being excluded...and I imagine if the South was getting some numbers from slaves, the North certainly wanted to count the folks just getting off the boat.

So from a purely truth in numbers view, any question that gives people pause in answering and being counted is not in the spirit of the Census.

The Constitution makes no differentiation between citizen and non-citizen for the Census, except to exclude Indians not taxed as per the 14th.

Now, we do know from history there was discussion to exclude foreigners when the 14th was passed, but that's not what was written, passed, and ratified.

And I am fairly certain the Founders wanted non-citizens counted, shit they counted slaves, even if they didn't count as a full person. In 1790, Congress said every household was to be visited for the count, free white males, free white females, free of other color, and slaves. No mention of immigrants being excluded...and I imagine if the South was getting some numbers from slaves, the North certainly wanted to count the folks just getting off the boat.

So from a purely truth in numbers view, any question that gives people pause in answering and being counted is not in the spirit of the Census.
Then the census should be one question. How many people live at this residence? If you can’t ask about citizenship status they don’t need to know anything else about me

personally, i think the census should include everybody and all should be marked accordingly as to status. don't see the big deal.

Reactions: 19MU88
personally, i think the census should include everybody and all should be marked accordingly as to status. don't see the big deal.

None of that other info poisons the results.

Trump quite literally wants to round up all illegals. Now, you may agree with that, and that's fine outside of this argument. But let's think about it in terms of getting an accurate result in the Census:

Have you ever worked anywhere that had the employees do an annual survey? If you knew they would use the answers to fire people whose answers they did not like, would you fill it out? Or bullshit the entire thing?

There is nothing inherently wrong with asking if people are here legally or not. That's not the issue. There's nothing wrong with asking what religion people are....unless you are Jewish, it is Nazi Germany* asking in a 1933 census, and you happened to have read Mein Kampf or watched a speech by your new leader...then you might not want to answer.

I am a data geek. I love to use data to research shit. Even I would like to know how many people are here illegally, and where they tend to be. But more importantly, I don't want the entire goddamn Census poisoned and possibly inaccurate. That should be the government's goal in carrying it. Accuracy.

*And no, dorks...I am not comparing Trump to Hitler, even though we know Trump would love to be a dictator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT