ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know this guy

an ears fan complaining about fans harassing opposing athletes.
that's rich.
from what I hear there are a lot of schools that refuse to play the ears for that very reason.
DAMN. ANOTHER PULLMAN FIRST. DHERD WITH A DICK STOMPING, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A PIN DICK HE STOMPED.

Sender's note: Typed in all caps above, in honor of dherd's accomplishment.

No, no you don’t you bathroom creeping freak.

15f.jpg

Actually I did call him out for it and he pussed out real fast when I was in his face. And the two guys with him were really embarrassed and didn't say a word when I confronted him. Just look at him. His looks say I'm a big ole pussy who feels tough running my mouth to college kids but when a grown man confronts me, I cower like a little girl.

291jaf.jpg

This is the reaction I thought I would get - classy herd fans. You guys sure do have a YUGE inferiority complex.

www.reddit.com/r/thatHappened

Am I going to have to derail the thread with a defense of the Miata?

Please don't...it was just low-hanging fruit. The old Miata....you're not going to win me over. Today's MX-5 is a sweet ride and I would take one, even if they made me wear a freakin' rainbow T-shirt whenever I drove it with the top down.

Doesn’t the look on the little guy’s face in the black coat tell you he wasn’t going to try to help his friend? LOL!

If you’re going to be “man enough” to heckle a college student you should have the balls to stand up to a fan of the other team when they confront you about it. LMAO!
You mean the "I hope the fat phaggot doesnt eat my dick" look?

Reactions: Marine03
LOL! I held my phone up for about two minutes hoping to get a reaction from them. When I walked up to the pussy in the green jacket, I was so close I could smell the halitosis of the old codger in the white Nike tennis shoes. By the way, the puss in the green jacket's teeth are slightly brown, so if anyone knows him, you know I'm telling the truth.
So let me get this straight (pun intended). You stepped up on this guy and the two things you noticed were his breath and his teeth? Wouldnt it just be easier to admit you are gay and he turned you down?

Reactions: SamSwimmer
So let me get this straight (pun intended). You stepped up on this guy and the two things you noticed were his breath and his teeth? Wouldnt it just be easier to admit you are gay and he turned you down?

He pussed out, just like you did.

Pussy.

Too afraid to meet me at a football game. What a coward. Tell Christina you want your balls back.

He pussed out, just like you did.

Pussy.

Not phaggot to meet me at a football game. What a coward. Tell Christina you want your balls back.
Why the hell let a creepy stalking thread go without admitting you stalk other dudes. Congrats kkkuntry. Btw racist I FIFY.

I can’t remember the last time a single poster got beat down this bad in a thread.

A single poster exposed a typical pussy, childish fan from your fan base and had at least a dozen posters mad, two of them so mad they were posting pictures of Huggins and Holgerson, which had nothing to do with the thread, and had other posters using slang terms they considered insulting,

What a fag.

which got 8 likes, one of which was even another WVU fan who gets his ass kicked by me on the WVU boards daily and ran over here to get himself exposed over here.

LOL ( by the way, I know a few of you absolutely love that) LMAO!

Poor dave. F’ucker is so dumb he thought he would run over here to pile on since he gets so abused over on the WVU board and actually buddies up with Marshall fans. Poor guy didn’t even consider I would share how he pussed out meeting me before the Oklahoma State football game. What a coward.

I figured maybe at least one of you Marshall fans would have the balls to say “yeah, that guy’s behavior was embarrassing” or “there’s no place for that” or “some of our fans are pitiful” or “some of our fans need to learn good sportsmanship.”

It just confirms what I think of you guys.

I love this thread.

3059_135068129530.jpg

A single poster exposed a typical pussy, childish fan from your fan base and had at least a dozen posters mad, two of them so mad they were posting pictures of Huggins and Holgerson, which had nothing to do with the thread, and had other posters using slang terms they considered insulting,

which got 8 likes, one of which was even another WVU fan who gets his ass kicked by me on the WVU boards daily and ran over here to get himself exposed over here.

Poor dave. F’ucker is so dumb he thought he would run over here to pile on since he gets so abused over on the WVU board and actually buddies up with Marshall fans. Poor guy didn’t even consider I would share how he pussed out meeting me before the Oklahoma State football game. What a coward.

I figured maybe at least one of you Marshall fans would have the balls to say “yeah, that guy’s behavior was embarrassing” or “there’s no place for that” or “some of our fans are pitiful” or “some of our fans need to learn good sportsmanship.”

I love this thread.

3059_135068129530.jpg
actually, this thread confirms what most of us thought of you: huge vagina, liar, pansy, internet tough guy, liar, pussy, liar, miata driver, bitch, liar.

I love this thread.

3059_135068129530.jpg

It was already established this thread was based off a lie, nothing you said happened actually did.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Have we reached the point where somebody needs to contact a moderator and beg them to delete this thread, just to save the OP from further embarrassment?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT