ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know this guy

I actually wasted my time skimming over that thread....I saw some information Bill provided, and he referenced that many people focused on 9/23, I saw him say it's near....but I never actually read a direct quote from Bill predicting the world would end in September.

So, we should assume one of two things.....1) Cuntry is lying again like he did about events at the ball game, or 2) Cuntry has difficulty with reading and comprehension...as we all know having read is crap on this board.

I will go with all of the above as my answer

You actually watched that?

I actually wasted my time skimming over that thread....I saw some information Bill provided, and he referenced that many people focused on 9/23, I saw him say it's near....but I never actually read a direct quote from Bill predicting the world would end in September.

Exactly.

1) Cuntry is lying again like he did about events at the ball game,

Shouldn't be any doubt really.

Last edited:
Not sure what a thread from last year has to do with someone posting a picture of another dude on a message board and asking for information only to make up stories about how he tried to fight the guy.

Reactions: 19MU88
Didn't Michiganherd do a fake drunk post one time? I had almost forgot about that. Hilarious and pathetic at the same time!
Me fake drunk? Damn, that's funny shit right there. Anybody knows me, knows my ass ain't a faking. Throw 'em down and make an ass outta myself. Pretty much every weekend.

My friend from Buffalo is a liquor rep for Empire, he’s in for a sales meeting tomorrow in Hartford. Bourbon is free. My only issue with him is he is a WVU fan.

Last edited:
My friend from Buffalo is a liquor rep for Emprire, he’s in for a sales meeting tomorrow in Hartford. Bourbon is free. My only issue with him is he is a WVU fan.
well, in that case . . .

tenor.gif

Reactions: 19MU88 and Marine03
no kidding.....it really needs cuntry to come back and tell another lie or say something stupid......if he refuses maybe one of the other resident idiots could comment, greed? dtard?

Reactions: WV-FAN
Seriously, Mods - If dave is back (is he the one with the librarian wife, or is that another weirdo?), it's time to bring back TiTM. We're on the eve's eve of July 4th. Independents Day baby. Think about all that capitalistic home grown cash raining all over your kelly green website. Hits upon hits upon hits, just like dave's wife.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Seriously, Mods - If dave is back (is he the one with the librarian wife, or is that another weirdo?), it's time to bring back TiTM. We're on the eve's eve of July 4th. Independents Day baby. Think about all that capitalistic home grown cash raining all over your kelly green website. Hits upon hits upon hits, just like dave's wife.

@Y.A.G Si Ye Nots is able to tell you anything you need to know about dave or his wife

Reactions: HerdFan76
@Y.A.G Si Ye Nots is able to tell you anything you need to know about dave or his wife

Dave's never been the same after he was embarrassed into admitting his lies about his occupation and his wife.

For years, he claimed that he wasn't an orange cone dropper. Then, he finally admitted that he designs where the orange cones are dropped on highways. For years, he claimed that his wife didn't work at a magazine store putting Hustler and Perfect 10 on shelves. Then, he finally admitted that she did do that for a while after claiming that I was a bully for making fun of a woman.

Dave's never been the same after he was embarrassed into admitting his lies about his occupation and his wife.

For years, he claimed that he wasn't an orange cone dropper. Then, he finally admitted that he designs where the orange cones are dropped on highways. For years, he claimed that his wife didn't work at a magazine store putting Hustler and Perfect 10 on shelves. Then, he finally admitted that she did do that for a while after claiming that I was a bully for making fun of a woman.
Sounds like two cool jobs. Why would he lie about it?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Sounds like two cool jobs. Why would he lie about it?

He pretended to be a civil engineer with an additional major in mathematics. I challenged him with a very basic calculus problem and he couldn’t do it. He failed to understand the basic relationship of design speed to posted speed limit for roadways. He didn’t realize there is already, in place, a system of pipelines across the US to transport natural gas. He failed to understand the difference between concrete and cement. He didn’t understand what an in-ear monitor is and called it an ear plug. I could go on.

He didn’t realize there is already, in place, a system of pipelines across the US to transport natural gas. He failed to understand the difference between concrete and cement.

1. Considering they cross all over WV, he's a big dummy.

2. Lots of people get that confused. A civil engineer should not get that confused.

Reactions: countryroads89
Country's newest lie is that a baby coughed on his back at a grocery store lol. The bald headed freak has a history of lies, embarrassment and racism

Country's newest lie is that a baby coughed on his back at a grocery store lol. The bald headed freak has a history of lies, embarrassment and racism

You sound like a whiny little bitch.

You sound like country's gay lover.

"Gay lover?" Isn't that redundant, moron? If I were his lover, then the gay part would be automatic, stupid.

And did you come up with the gay jab on your own? That's original.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT