ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know this guy

Poor dave. F’ucker is so dumb he thought he would run over here to pile on since he gets so abused over on the WVU board and actually buddies up with Marshall fans. Poor guy didn’t even consider I would share how he pussed out meeting me before the Oklahoma State football game. What a coward.

I love this thread.

3059_135068129530.jpg
You are free to live in your fantasy world. You begged me to meet you at the OSU game and from the very first time you asked me for a date I told you I am straight and married and I have no desire to meet a gay man at a football game. Now I realize in your circles that qualifies for "pussing out" but I was just protecting your feelings.

You love this thread because as you are a sad little man with a pathetic life and any attention is good attention. I think your photo of the mentally challenged child was a nice touch though.

You are free to live in your fantasy world. You begged me to meet you at the OSU game and from the very first time you asked me for a date I told you I am straight and married and I have no desire to meet a gay man at a football game. Now I realize in your circles that qualifies for "pussing out" but I was just protecting your feelings.

You love this thread because as you are a sad little man with a pathetic life and any attention is good attention. I think your photo of the mentally challenged child was a nice touch though.
latest

Actually.....it was a gif of Holgs berating and harassing a young, innocent, 18-22 year old collegiate athlete........"what kind of grown man does that? Classy."

I'm sure you aren't intelligent enough to distinguish the difference between a coach and a fan. LOL!

Comedy Gold!

Newsflash from raleigh - coaches yell at players. I'm shocked!

Your post is still irrelevant.

Oh, no worries. This thread is going to keep me entertained at least throughout EOD tomorrow. I enjoy watching dumbasses embarrass themselves.

Me too!

It was a no-lose situation. I get to expose one of your typical, childish fans after I confronted him and he pussed out and cowered like a little girl when I faced him, then put his picture on this board and then about a dozen of your finest come to his defense and blow their top in anger and frustration. The anger and frustration continues 36 hours later. This is almost as good as getting to see your baseball coach get tossed and then go in the dugout and throw his coach's helmet against the wall in anger, like a 10-year old.

LOL!

Not sure how you're confusing anger and frustration with everybody ITT laughing and making fun of you and your lies.

Not sure how you're confusing anger and frustration with everybody ITT laughing and making fun of you and your lies.
I think he has a mental issue. Anyways, he just caused me a little pain and discomfort, as I almost swallowed my cud of Skoal reading his latest take.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Me too!

It was a no-lose situation. I get to expose one of your typical, childish fans after I confronted him and he pussed out and cowered like a little girl when I faced him, then put his picture on this board and then about a dozen of your finest come to his defense and blow their top in anger and frustration. The anger and frustration continues 36 hours later. This is almost as good as getting to see your baseball coach get tossed and then go in the dugout and throw his coach's helmet against the wall in anger, like a 10-year old.

LOL!
I am sure he was humiliated when you smelled his breath and cleaned his teeth eh Nurse Wrathaway?

Me too!

LOL!

personal-growth-bullshit.jpg

It’s amazing how he found one of the very few (supposedly) fans who know one knows and he doesn’t post on this board to call out.
Every time he tells the story he adds a new detail. He is apparently not happy with his first version so he thinks he can revise it.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Marine03
And you tried to use that lame excuse for not knowing the difference between "know one" and "no one."

265fl0.jpg

I did no such thing. I simply said I was drinking and I gave zero fvcks about grammar.
I think you and Bill are the same poster, you’re both equally dense and routinely lie.

Reactions: 19MU88
I did no such thing. I simply said I was drinking and I gave zero fvcks about grammar.
I think you and Bill are the same poster, you’re both equally dense and routinely lie.

Damn!!! That one hurts. You stepped up your game on that one.

Congratulations!

Reactions: Marine03
Me too!

LOL!

at least we know now that you believe Holgorson acts like a 10 year old.

Nice work Bill, 112 posts of beating the shit out of country just came to an abrupt halt by you’re stupidity of forgetting what you posted on another board.

I actually wasted my time skimming over that thread....I saw some information Bill provided, and he referenced that many people focused on 9/23, I saw him say it's near....but I never actually read a direct quote from Bill predicting the world would end in September.

So, we should assume one of two things.....1) Cuntry is lying again like he did about events at the ball game, or 2) Cuntry has difficulty with reading and comprehension...as we all know having read is crap on this board.

I will go with all of the above as my answer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT