ADVERTISEMENT

Archetype vs Rifle

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
I used to love reading those battles back in 2012. Used to take up for rifle back then, but often yielded to HerdChemist to take over with his masterpiece of posts.

Now, a dozen years later, I realize the huge mistake I was making back then. It was solely WVU vs the Herd. I knew who HerdChemist and Arche were in real life and gave the Chemist tips on what to say.

Scroll forward to today, and now I know why rifle was jealous of arche back then, and why it's carried over to today.

Better looks
Better hair
Bigger body
Better looking women
Now gorgeous looking European wife
Smarter
More college degrees
Better lifestyle
Better at social media posts

Rifle, this is something you need to let go.

Sometimes you simply need to acknowledge that player A is better than player B.

Reactions: 30CAT
You're simply trying too hard at this point. Go back to trying to copy Ducky's posts if you're going to be this obviously bad.

Archetype hands down. Game, set, match.

squirtgunarm2 is no match.

rifle has never been the same Fever threatened him and then some crazy chick threatened him because he had us rate her. Did Fever rat him out with the chick or did Fever just threaten to box his ears off? I know Michigan said rifle was a big guy but Fever had colored man strength. Being a dual sport athlete probably doesn't matter fighting a guy with colored man strength. There is not catcher's gear or football helmet when a colored knocks the shit out of you with a haymaker or a good jab.

Then, the recent accident and head inury. Got so bat Perkins destroyed him on here. He is nearly reduced to Greed type post with a little bit of flavor to them.

Sad to see, but Montana wasn't very good with Chiefs near the end and Namath had no knees.

I used to love reading those battles back in 2012. Used to take up for rifle back then, but often yielded to HerdChemist to take over with his masterpiece of posts.

Now, a dozen years later, I realize the huge mistake I was making back then. It was solely WVU vs the Herd. I knew who HerdChemist and Arche were in real life and gave the Chemist tips on what to say.

Scroll forward to today, and now I know why rifle was jealous of arche back then, and why it's carried over to today.

Better looks
Better hair
Bigger body
Better looking women
Now gorgeous looking European wife
Smarter
More college degrees
Better lifestyle
Better at social media posts

Rifle, this is something you need to let go.

Sometimes you simply need to acknowledge that player A is better than player B.
bait-thats-bait.gif

rifle has never been the same Fever threatened him and then some crazy chick threatened him because he had us rate her. Did Fever rat him out with the chick or did Fever just threaten to box his ears off? I know Michigan said rifle was a big guy but Fever had colored man strength. Being a dual sport athlete probably doesn't matter fighting a guy with colored man strength. There is not catcher's gear or football helmet when a colored knocks the shit out of you with a haymaker or a good jab.

Then, the recent accident and head inury. Got so bat Perkins destroyed him on here. He is nearly reduced to Greed type post with a little bit of flavor to them.

Sad to see, but Montana wasn't very good with Chiefs near the end and Namath had no knees.
I was planning to drive up to the Bronx to help rifle that night when he was supposed to show up at the end of the street by the '93 Cadillac, but I ended up thinking the big black guy would have whipped both of us.

I was planning to drive up to the Bronx to help rifle that night when he was supposed to show up at the end of the street by the '93 Cadillac, but I ended up thinking the big black guy would have whipped both of us.
Rifle's plan was to whip out a bunch of his "meet-and-greet" fan photos of him pictured with black rappers so that he could plead his case with Fever that he was actually "cool" with black folk.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT