i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Marine, did you really get banned?

_yes -Duffle Blog is a satire site, greed

Marine, did you really get banned?

_yes -Duffle Blog is a satire site, greed

*little known fact. Greed was actually a Marine in a previous life.

It appears Marine did get the hook. My guess is Coach Stowers did it. Didn't even consult me. Just start banning people . Shows a lack of experience and judgement.

It appears Marine did get the hook. My guess is Coach Stowers did it. Didn't even consult me. Just start banning people . Shows a lack of experience and judgement.
Did they figure out a way to ban Rifle too? Odd him not being on here in so long.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Makes me look back on the Duck Eggs days with nostalgia. I was once a real hellraiser over football. I'll never forget when I knew it was over. That 2004 Bowling Green game. The ole Stan the Stink days.

18 years later, really couldn't care less if they just went ahead and cancelled it all. They pretty much do anyway if somebody sneezes wrong.

I guess Coach Stowers got bent all out of shape about Marine's feelings regarding Grant Wells.

Makes me look back on the Duck Eggs days with nostalgia. I was once a real hellraiser over football. I'll never forget when I knew it was over. That 2004 Bowling Green game. The ole Stan the Stink days.

18 years later, really couldn't care less if they just went ahead and cancelled it all. They pretty much do anyway if somebody sneezes wrong.
Not Akron?

They still had a chance after the Akron game. They went up to Bowling Green and had to win it. Instead, they got slaughtered to seal the deal and keep them out. Must win game and they looked like absolute shit.

I don't understand it anymore though. Letting stuff like that make or break your day. No way on that anymore. All I can even do now is watch recaps anyway. Having to spend 5 days a week cooped up in front of a computer screen, on the 2 days off I am not spending them cooped up staring at a TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT