ADVERTISEMENT

Articles of Impeachment

BANKER STILL THINKS THE VIETNAM WAR WAS A GOOD IDEA.
(SEE NETFLIX KEN BURNS SERIES)

Honest question Dtard.

Do you work? There's no way anyone as bat shit crazy as you could hold down a regular job.

Reactions: 19MU88
Honest question Dtard.

Do you work? There's no way anyone as bat shit crazy as you could hold down a regular job.
Didn’t you know he was a big time d1 football player. The best cpa North Carolina has ever known and his daughter is evp of some big time ad agency in New York. Dtard is set for life

Didn’t you know he was a big time d1 football player. The best cpa North Carolina has ever known and his daughter is evp of some big time ad agency in New York. Dtard is set for life

CPA, good god.
I wouldn’t let this tool balance a check book.

You forget 429 his other identity on here is a super successful Real Estate Mogul who lives in Florida and his wife is a world class physician of some sort. Either way the man is loaded and we should all be greatful he takes the time out from running his numerous empires to grace us with his in-depth political knowledge.

DONT WORRY - YOUR CANT AFFORD ME.
I HAVE PEOPLE - MY PEOPLE HAVE PEOPLE - MY PEOPLES PEOPLE HAVE PEOPLE.

Uh huh, kinda like this, amirite?

tumblr_n6ct8hZ1Su1qg9n5vo1_500.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT