ADVERTISEMENT

AtlHerd......what in the hell

I don’t know. The significant number I saw was Elmore attempted only seven field goals and made one.
I watched most of the first half but didn’t see any of the second half.
When Jon & Calvin only get to the line 4 times.....combined..... something is seriously f***ed up

and - oh yeah! Rice ahead by 9 late vs WKU!! We are coming back 0-2

Well, WKU came back in 2 ots to win at Rice. Means that in the race for a POD 1 slot, the Herd just fell farther behind.

And as for Rice, if the Herd plays like they played tonight, and in recent games, on Saturday they wouldn't beat Rice's WOMENS' team!!!!

I would post but sig would jump on me for what others in this thread have already stated. Could be - maybe - one of the Pay to Play deals this year so that Elmore could break the all time scoring record.

Reality. No more name calling. No more saying those of us who got it long ago somehow want us to lose. No more ridicule. Reality. This team, save for drawing an inside straight like last year's fourth place team, is going nowhere. In a league where at least a third of the schools make a nominal effort at the sport.

The question is do we pay to play or not?

Reactions: Ninegate
Well, WKU came back in 2 ots to win at Rice. Means that in the race for a POD 1 slot, the Herd just fell farther behind.

And as for Rice, if the Herd plays like they played tonight, and in recent games, on Saturday they wouldn't beat Rice's WOMENS' team!!!!
you do realize that the #1 ranked Rice women would give the men's team a REAL run for their money. I'm looking forward to seeing the ladies play in the Cam tomorrow.

you do realize that the #1 ranked Rice women would give the men's team a REAL run for their money. I'm looking forward to seeing the ladies play in the Cam tomorrow.
They couldn't win on the A court in the Rec league championship in Gullickson Hall. What are you smoking?

Reality. No more name calling. No more saying those of us who got it long ago somehow want us to lose. No more ridicule. Reality. This team, save for drawing an inside straight like last year's fourth place team, is going nowhere. In a league where at least a third of the schools make a nominal effort at the sport.

The question is do we pay to play or not?

"There are too many meaningless bowl games..."
-Everyone on here

Reactions: W-S HerdFan

Is that the Rice men's team or Marshall's, Herdmeister?

I do know that the Rice women's team has a 6'9" player who is a lot better than any "Big" that Danny can put on the floor!!

Is that the Rice men's team or Marshall's, Herdmeister?

I do know that the Rice women's team has a 6'9" player who is a lot better than any "Big" that Danny can put on the floor!!
I just wanted to point out to you that the Rice women are very good. I'm looking forward to seeing them tomorrow at the Cam

Not really sig but I always appreciate that you must be looking for me. Hey if you are local let’s get together over a cup of coffee or a beer and discuss differing points of view regarding all things athletic at Marshall.

Not really sig but I always appreciate that you must be looking for me. Hey if you are local let’s get together over a cup of coffee or a beer and discuss differing points of view regarding all things athletic at Marshall.
I would be up for that sometime.

Reactions: bbneutralfan
I don’t know. The significant number I saw was Elmore attempted only seven field goals and made one.
I watched most of the first half but didn’t see any of the second half.

I am with you. Turned around a walked out of the Master BR & said to her...."I'm done with this under-performing, non defensive, bad passing & heaving the ball at the basket---- shit!" Went to the Living room----and tuned on ESPN & watched Iowa @ Indiana. Had Corn Hole been on---I would have watch it. Didn't know [didn't care] the final score from Denton, Texas until the next morning (Feb. 8).

HerdZilla22

Last edited:
herdinatl : Nice night for your boy. 14 & 12 boards. We couldn’t hit anything from outside, but J Williams & J West stroked some good ones. We are not mortally wounded, but this one prob dropped us into the 2nd Pod. Frankly, IMO, in Pod#1 we wouldn’t sniff a W in bonus play. This way, we could win 3 of 4 and get the #6 seed in Frisco.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT