ADVERTISEMENT

AtlHerd......what in the hell

herdinatl : Nice night for your boy. 14 & 12 boards. We couldn’t hit anything from outside, but J Williams & J West stroked some good ones. We are not mortally wounded, but this one prob dropped us into the 2nd Pod. Frankly, IMO, in Pod#1 we wouldn’t sniff a W in bonus play. This way, we could win 3 of 4 and get the #6 seed in Frisco.......

Thanks. you are the only one on two message boards who has even acknowledged his game.

He just had the confidence back!

Yeah. He’s so much of a confidence type player.
Then he drains a couple and coach takes him out because of a foul and lets him cool off. He gets hot again near in the second half and the coach sits him on the bench for close to six minutes.....as he cools off and loses confidence wondering why the coach is sitting him when he got hot. Then he finally gets put back in aaaaaaaand he gets ignored by the other players on the court. But we are used to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Yeah. He’s so much of a confidence type player.
Then he drops a couple and coach takes him out because of a foul and lets him cool off. He gets hot again near the end aaaaaaaand he gets ignored by the other players on the court. But we are used to that.
This tells me a lot about why this team has so many issues.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I'm just going with what you think. W-S HerdFan. I can't figure out what excites this team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT