ADVERTISEMENT

Ball Sitting Out?

4DHerd

Green Buffalo
Gold Member
May 19, 2017
My son who is a junior at MU and who is involved with the Parthenon has a close friend who is one of the student photographers for football. He is very close to the team and has said Ball is not playing anymore and is preparing for the NFL draft is concerned about injuries.

Anyone else hearing this?

IMO he would be better off if healthy to play. That way he could show them he is not damaged goods. Being hurt can injured your draft status. Either way I am glad he came here he is quite a player and I wish him well

My son who is a junior at MU and who is involved with the Parthenon has a close friend who is one of the student photographers for football. He is very close to the team and has said Ball is not playing anymore and is preparing for the NFL draft is concerned about injuries.

Kind of crappy if so. He’s not a guaranteed thing at the next level and given his past before coming to Marshall. We give him another chance and he bails on the team?

IMO he would be better off if healthy to play. That way he could show them he is not damaged goods. Being hurt can injured your draft status. Either way I am glad he came here he is quite a player and I wish him well
Kind of crappy if so. He’s not a guaranteed thing at the next level and given his past before coming to Marshall. We give him another chance and he bails on the team?
He hurt his knee back in the 3rd quarter of the MTSU game. There has been a lot of talk about him and Madden being drafted. I would love to see him play, but I would hate to see him shred his knee and lose his NFL career.

Saw where he accepted to play in the Hula bowl just recently. My question is, why would he agree to play in that yet sit out of the CCG? Only thing I can think of is pro scouts there.

I hate it when young men take so much from opportunities afford them and then don't play in the final minutes of their opportunities. I understand the risk, but also feel they owe it to the program and to the other players on the team. Just one many's opinion, I understand that

I’m not for certain about this. I know I don’t like anyone talking him down for doing something that we don’t know that he’s doing.

Tweets mean very little in general but this sounds to me like he plans to play Friday. I certainly hope so. He’s a major part of the 2020 team winning the East.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT