ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball auction

Nov 11, 2017
Auction parameters.

FYI: there is no signature authentication certificate outside of I saw this in my mother's office every time I was there for almost 15 years until she retired and gave it to me.

Auction will continue for 14 days from today. Will end at midnight(central time) 2/18/2023.

I reserve the right to cancel should the amount not be close to what I expect.

Shipping and insurance will be the responsibility of the winner - your choice of UPS, FedEx, or USPS.

Any questions or requests regarding item can be posted to the thread or PM me. I will check in the evening and respond each day.

will not ship until the winner and I come to a meeting of the minds regarding payment. Should the winner have someone either in the Dallas or Houston areas they want to designate, I can make the transfer with that person.

Next post will be the pictures.

Auction starts now.

We could each take turns having the ball and ship it back-and-forth, kind of like what you do with your wife to Mexico when it isn’t crop season.
Come on, @MichiganHerd . Let's work this out before somebody else buys it.

We could treat it like those timeshares that your wife cleans in Tulum when it isn't growing season. You get it for a month, I get it for a month.

If nobody wants it that is fine, I will just keep it. thought someone with a Marshall mancave would like a bit of memorabilia where it can be seen by other herd fans.

If nobody wants it that is fine, I will just keep it. thought someone with a Marshall mancave would like a bit of memorabilia where it can be seen by other herd fans.

Give Michigan some time. I don't think he gets wifi on his porch.

You would probably get better results on another Marshall forum that is more basketball friendly.

Lets play count the Stereotypes in this thread.

Reactions: HerdFan73
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass. I couldn't get the old lady to clean my house today, so there's no way she'd clean one in Mexico. I have a few dollars though. Can I bid $3.00, assuming free shipping to Michigan?

Hey - what happened to my post? I feel like this auction is a scam when my posts start disappearing.

OK, if I can't get to around what I want here will go over there next then. Thanks.

Rifle, have no clue what happened to you post, was not me.
Not a mod so can't delete posts anyway.

OK, if I can't get to around what I want here will go over there next then. Thanks.

Rifle, have no clue what happened to you post, was not me.
Not a mod so can't delete posts anyway.
Will you stop acting like a chick and just tell us what you want?
what-do.gif

Daggum Rifle, never had much interaction with you directly.

Never realized how much of your online personality has to be about you. Almost as bad as Donald trump the person (not the politician)

I am thinking you got an ego bigger than this guy:

Never realized how much of your online personality has to be about you. Almost as bad as Donald trump the person (not the politician)
I'm trying to match that one guy who kept posting pictures of his old Corvette on here along with the 54 year old stripper who was posing on it.

And you should be thanking me. If not for me, this post would have been at the bottom of the board with no responses. Nobody posted in it other than me for 24+ hours after you posted it. I should probably get a 20% fee for promoting it, which based on the lack of interest, should yield me about $1.26.

Which; ironically, matches the amount of your BMI 1099 form you posted a picture of the other day.
It was slightly over $45k this year. Streaming has been up since the pandemic, so it's about 10% inflated compared to prior.

It's why the Recording Academy sends me all of their invites and why I have some of the biggest names in music inviting me to extremely exclusive Grammy events, including one I will go to tonight to listen to what could be the biggest album in the next year. Maybe I can swing by Orange or Santa Ana and pick you up along the way, Stephens.

I am thinking you got an ego bigger than this guy:

Houston, you catch on real quick about rifle.

Fvck. We are down to the final 12 days. Any chance we can cut this auction off early so I don’t feel the guilt of having to constantly bump this thread so that more than one bid comes in?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT