ADVERTISEMENT

Best Prepared, Most Invested...

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
Team in the country. That's the cornerstone for Doc's infallible plan to win. I will challenge anyone to point out where they think we have been better prepared or more invested than any opponent this year. There were two instances that I can think of. We were the more ready team against Louisville, we just had no where near the horses. We also played more invested in the second half at Pitt. So in 28 quarters of football, I guess I could say 3 were good football.

Here's what I am starting to think. I think the players, based on the accomplishments of others over the last three years, lost their will to put in the work, same with the coaches. The attitude is just all wrong. The two players who appear most upset right now are Cato and McKelvey, and that's not good. Litton is very upset, but because people aren't loving him, not because he's not developing the way he should. He strikes me as a politician, says all the right things sincerely into the camera, but not willing to look at his own faults and change them to become a true leader. Worst thing that happened to him was winning 10 games last year, because he thought it was him winning those games. If it wasn't for the weak schedule, very good defense, and Reeves on special teams, we would have been 6-6 last year, at best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT