ADVERTISEMENT

Biden admin's justification for college loan payoff is the 2003 Heroes Care Act

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The BIden's admin's justification for college loan payoff is the 2003 Heroes Care Act. The Act was meant to be used for deployed troops during the global war on terror.

Your side is despicable. Purely despicable.

The BIden's admin's justification for college loan payoff is the 2003 Heroes Care Act. The Act was meant to be used for deployed troops during the global war on terror.

Your side is despicable. Purely despicable.
So, the George W Bush administration didn't have the authority to execute both the 2001 and 2003 acts. Got it.

Will never stand up in court. The key, however, will be determining who has proper standing to bring the action.

Reactions: johns1124
The Secretary of Education was given the power to act as they chose when it came to government loans to students. Get that part of it.
the Biden admin is using the Heroes Cares Act. You see nothing wrong with that? It was for deployed troops.

Little Johnny Getting a Degree in Gender Social Studies is not really a hero.

Despicable.

the Biden admin is using the Heroes Cares Act. You see nothing wrong with that? It was for deployed troops.

Little Johnny Getting a Degree in Gender Social Studies is not really a hero.

Despicable.
The Secretary of Education was given the power to act as they chose when it came to government loans to students. Get that part of it.

005_jpg-2503995.JPG

Just going to say, those who spent and barrowed 100K plus to go to college to get a job making 35k a year at starbucks cause their degree is in social llibertarianism(or similar). My son took a 5 day course to learn the basics for a water plant operator and took a test (class and state certification test cost 600 bucks) after a year learning the basics of his trade he is making a little over 50k a year with his overtime. Works about 45 hours a week. By the end of this year 1 year in his profession will be at 60k. Has no loans and won't get rich but will always have a good paying job that if Biden's loan forgiveness is done he will have to pay for the people who are making his coffee. Told me last weekend that he was contacted by the government of Ireland wanting him to move there for work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT