ADVERTISEMENT

Big headlines out of NC tonight

Florida has gone from a great place to live with low prices to a commercialized hell with much higher prices and a terrible place to live now thanks to the Republicans.

Disagree. As someone who just moved from Florida to North Carolina, I'm going back to Florida as soon as I get the opportunity. Even living near the Gulf Coast the cost of living was lower in every way.

Disagree. As someone who just moved from Florida to North Carolina, I'm going back to Florida as soon as I get the opportunity. Even living near the Gulf Coast the cost of living was lower in every way.
Yep. They ruined NC. EXPENSIVE now. SC is lower as well but the people from blue states are trying to ruin it as well.

By the way....was not lower in EVERY way. Property taxes and car insurance were slightly higher for my family. and when I say "slightly" i mean maybe $500 combined difference between the two. We do like the Raleigh area...but we would like to move back to the beach...probably FL or SC.

By the way....was not lower in EVERY way. Property taxes and car insurance were slightly higher for my family. and when I say "slightly" i mean maybe $500 combined difference between the two. We do like the Raleigh area...but we would like to move back to the beach...probably FL or SC.
I also understand home insurance is probably higher in Fl than here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT