ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Stoops needs to step down

Herd Fever

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 25, 2008
What a load of crap he is and his response to the Mixon tape.

He, the AD, and the President of the school watched this take 2 years ago but now he wants to act like things are different.

Times are different post Baylor. I'm sure his lawyer wrote his remarks on the situation.

Agree, fever - you know they saw that video before this week.....no excuse for keeping the kid on scolly after he did that

There probably isn't enough room left on the interwebs to list all the crimes done by athletes at the school's they attend if you look at what happens during, and after, their college careers. I know there are a lot of great kids that represent the school well, but I bet we could easily come up with 100 crimes committed by our football players in the last 10 years and that's only the ones that get caught and we hear about it. Same thing at WVU. Simple fact is that we import somewhere between 3-5 criminals a year, sometimes more.

Makes you wonder if it is all worth it sometimes.

Reactions: ToesMU
There probably isn't enough room left on the interwebs to list all the crimes done by athletes at the school's they attend if you look at what happens during, and after, their college careers. I know there are a lot of great kids that represent the school well, but I bet we could easily come up with 100 crimes committed by our football players in the last 10 years and that's only the ones that get caught and we hear about it. Same thing at WVU. Simple fact is that we import somewhere between 3-5 criminals a year, sometimes more.

Makes you wonder if it is all worth it sometimes.

It's what happens when you value winning over everything else. Guys like this should be kicked off and shut out of playing anywhere. Then this crap would stop. I know so many people think we have such a huge problem with behavior but that's just because we hear about it. Some of the stuff that gets swept under the rug at bigger schools is reprehensible.

Same thing with grades.

Too many things are just excused or "helped" for high school and college athletes because of their talent.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT