ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Smith

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
A couple of questions about Bradley and his bride.

1) Why does he look like he just was returned by the taxidermist? Is it too much Botox? Work done on his face? What's going on there?
2) His wife . . . on her social media she boasts about being Marshall's "First Lady." Fine. But should she then be posting pictures and labeling them as their "Greenbrier home," "South Carolina home," etc.? We get it, you're wealthy. But how tone-deaf must one be to have their husband with a nearly half-million dollar tax paid salary in one of the poorest states in the country and then be titling pictures like that on her social media?

Last edited:

1) Why does he look like he just was returned by the taxidermist? Is it too much Botox? Work done on his face? What's going on there?
2) His wife . . . on her social media she boasts about being Marshall's "First Lady." Fine. But should she then be posting pictures and labeling them as their "Greenbrier home," "South Carolina home," etc.? We get it, you're wealthy. But how tone-deaf must one be to have their husband with a nearly half-million dollar tax paid salary in one of the poorest states in the country and then be titling pictures like that on her social media?
is their home on HIlton Head Island?

That man does have some kinda crazy look to him. You can tell there’s plastic surgery in there somewhere.

Smith walked into WV as the richest man in the state. It wouldn’t matter if he lit cigars with $100 bills every night on Facebook live, Marshall brass would still LOVE him. They talk about him like he walks on water.

That man does have some kinda crazy look to him. You can tell there’s plastic surgery in there somewhere.

Smith walked into WV as the richest man in the state. It wouldn’t matter if he lit cigars with $100 bills every night on Facebook live, Marshall brass would still LOVE him. They talk about him like he walks on water.
I’d say he’s Gaston Caperton level of straight.

This from someone who thinks Kathy Griffin has a rockin’ bod?

Yeah, he 30% plastic. Corrupted by living too long in California.

I’ll skip the part about you calling someone out for bragging. The weight of the irony is too much to take.

WVU loves him too

347829871_978966656849576_2922083939782949566_n.png

“Brad Smith” must be a lucky name for success. A Brad Smith is also the #2 man at Microsoft.

I’ll skip the part about you calling someone out for bragging. The weight of the irony is too much to take
Let me explain this again to the slower learners.

How I act on here is vastly different than how I really am. Michigan went from the nice guy to the wiseass to stealing Ducky's persona to the current racist. It took him a while to figure out what worked for him on here. Likewise, this isn't my true persona.

You can ask those who follow me on social media if I boast about anything on there. You can ask people I work with if they know about anything I have . . . they know very little. This is a fun act. It is entertainment. Do I lie on here? No. But I also play up the Ted DiBiase role which I am not like in real life.

But even if I did do that, there is a huge difference between a private employee and one whose husband is getting $500k from the poorest tax payers in the country.

Last edited:

I’ll skip the part about you calling someone out for bragging. The weight of the irony is too much to take.
Ha! He is good for a laugh!! I am continually amazed he can taje time from his wonderful life to post lengthy brags and meaningless stories here for us. 🤣🤣

Ha! He is good for a laugh!! I am continually amazed he can taje time from his wonderful life to post lengthy brags and meaningless stories here for us. 🤣🤣
Show us your communication with your ambassador. Oh, that’s right. You lied about it due to being humiliated by me.

Let me explain this again to the slower learners.

How I act on here is vastly different than how I really am. Michigan went from the nice guy to the wiseass to stealing Ducky's persona to the current racist. It took him a while to figure out what worked for him on here. Likewise, this isn't my true persona.

You can ask those who follow me on social media if I boast about anything on there. You can ask people I work with if they know about anything I have . . . they know very little. This is a fun act. It is entertainment. Do I lie on here? No. But I also play up the Ted DiBiase role which I am not like in real life.

But even if I did do that, there is a huge difference between a private employee and one whose husband is getting $500k from the poorest tax payers in the country.
i could be wrong but, didn't he donate his salary back? Or was that someone else?

Unless you've been in the company of Brad Smith, and I doubt that rifle has, I can tell you he is the real deal. Marshall grad, rose thru the ranks to become a CEO of Intuit, and came back to Huntinton to lead MU. Yes, he is worth millions of $$$. So what if he has homes in several places. I suspect that rifle holds a bit of jealousy. Brad makes rifle seem like poor hillbilly.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Unless you've been in the company of Brad Smith, and I doubt that rifle has, I can tell you he is the real deal. Marshall grad, rose thru the ranks to become a CEO of Intuit, and came back to Huntinton to lead MU. Yes, he is worth millions of $$$. So what if he has homes in several places. I suspect that rifle holds a bit of jealousy. Brad makes rifle seem like poor hillbilly.
rifle is a hillbilly from Corning.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Moron, the issue isn’t that he has multiple homes. The issue is that his wife is tone-deaf by captioning social media pictures with things like “our greenbrier home.” Nick Saban could afford a fleet of Rolls Royces, but he doesn’t drive to campus in one because it would be time-drag considering his money comes from tax payers. Considering her husband is taking $500k+ from state tax payers, it’s tone-deaf to do what she does.

Over the last 40 days, you’ve posted 12 times. Of those 12, eight have been about me. Have you ever had homosexual fantasies, and why have they all been about me?

So what if they have been successful and show off their homes. Are you just jealous that they have more than you?

The point rifle is making here, is simply someone as wealthy as the Smiths, particularly when in the position of receiving taxpayer dollars shouldn't be flaunting their wealth on social media sites.

The point is that the Smiths didn’t obtain their wealth from the state taxpayer. The money they have donated back to Marshall and WVU far exceeds what he will ever make in salary from the state.

Until Brad Smith demonstrates to us in some way that he and his wife are not genuine in their leadership role and their overall love for Marshall, I will stand by him. To date, he has done nothing to invite meaningful criticism. Sounds a bit like the cancel culture/wokeism is starting to go after a high achiever and high profile son of Marshall.

why would I show you that after I mock you for doing the same thing?
Because in this case, you wouldn’t be doing it to boast. You would be doing it to show that you aren’t a liar.

Taking your penis out at the grocery store is looked down upon. Taking it out at your urologist appointment is expected.

Does that analogy help you understand why you wouldn’t be doing the same thing you mock me for, moron? Critical thinking is hard, huh?

I think it’s well established that I’m no fan of Marshall, but none of that matters considering he made his money in the private sector and donates his salary, plus some, to Marshall.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Critical thinking is hard, huh?
exactly the point of response. I'm glad you got it and are almost keeping up. I do get a chuckle out of the irony of your comments, especially in response to my comment questioning your critical thinking.

donates his salary

Link, please.

none of that matters considering he made his money

It absolutely matters. Nick Saban made a lot of money at Michigan State, LSU, and Miami. He’s made a lot from endorsement deals. Should that mean he flaunts that money considering he is currently receiving a high salary from Alabama tax payers? Nope. It’s the epitome of being tone-deaf, especially in a very poor state.

Do you think Joe Moglia does that at CCU? Nope. He made his fortune in the private sector, but now that he gets paid via tax payer money, he knows it’s tone-deaf to publicly boast about his houses.

exactly the point of response. I'm glad you got it and are almost keeping up. I do get a chuckle out of the irony of your comments, especially in response to my comment questioning your critical thinking.
I don’t think anybody has any clue what you’re talking about, and that’s fine, because ever since Middle Class Murox threw his tantrum over his sponsor, nobody engages with you on here much.

Link, please.

I don’t think anybody has any clue what you’re talking about, and that’s fine, because ever since Middle Class Murox threw his tantrum over his sponsor, nobody engages with you on here much.
nope they don't. just you and your ball gobbling friend, but then again you two are the only two that I yank chains and pull strings of for entertainment. thanks for delivering, again.

good to see you are still obsessed with Rox. he's long gone and still in your head.

nope they don't. just you and your ball gobbling friend, but then again you two are the only two that I yank chains and pull strings of for entertainment. thanks for delivering, again.
Dork, you bring absolutely no entertainment to this board. You bring nothing of value to this board. It’s why nobody engages with you.

good to see you are still obsessed with Rox. he's long gone and still in your head.
I miss Rox. The battles that went on post after post with Rifle were epic. Like two well trained heavyweights slugging it out page after page.

Round One: “Your vinyl floors are cheap and not worthy of your status in life.” (Rox)

“You might have marble floors, but the colors and patterns are mismatched. “ (Rifle)

Round Two: “You don’t power wash your property.” (Rifle)

“I don’t need to power wash, Huntington residents like grime.” (Rox)

Round Three: “You need blinders.” (Rifle)

“Only horses have blinders.” (Rox)

And on and on it went.

I miss Rox. The battles that went on post after post with Rifle were epic. Like two well trained heavyweights slugging it out page after page.

Round One: “Your vinyl floors are cheap and not worthy of your status in life.” (Rox)

“You might have marble floors, but the colors and patterns are mismatched. “ (Rifle)

Round Two: “You don’t power wash your property.” (Rifle)

“I don’t need to power wash, Huntington residents like grime.” (Rox)

Round Three: “You need blinders.” (Rifle)

“Only horses have blinders.” (Rox)

And on and on it went.
Appalachian people can be strong willed and bullheaded. They like to bicker. Get two of them going and it can be a donnybrook.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
one can remove the hillbilly from the country, but it's impossible to remove the hillbilly from the individual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT