ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Smith

That post was a solid W. Take the loss rifle (it’s okay, I know you can’t, so go ahead and try again).
Why do you guys do this? Once or twice a year, a moron comes here and makes illogical attempts. And you morons instigate him by trying to make him think he is right, only to fuel the fire of the moron until he gets mocked enough to retreat.

Let me give you a hint: Anybody who uses the phrase "haters are going to hate" is not somebody you should hitch your wagon on.

I must be on a different social media platform because I see posts with family at the beach house from before he was at Marshall (multiple years worth - they have owned that home for well over a decade). There are also multiple posts after their purchase of the house at the Greenbrier home prior to his tenure (if memory serves me correctly, they bought it maybe 4 years ago).
But that wasn't what was being discussed, now was it, moron? It wasn't a question if she was posting pictures of her family inside of a house with the focus of the post being on her family. What was being discussed was her posting pictures of a property and captioning them things like "Our Greenbrier house," "I love being at our South Carolina property," etc.

She has made multiple posts of the latter in the last two months. Over the previous three years, she didn't make a single one like that. So why is that? Go ahead, show us all of those previous posts where she has done in the far past what she has done in the last couple of months.

None of the posts, even the ones you originally got chaffed about are made with the purpose of, or tone of, bragging. If you read into it that way, that says more about you than them.
Oh? If she lived in a shack next to a garbage dump, do you think she would be posting pictures of it?

When she posts pictures of her infinity pool with palm trees overlooking the ocean and references her South Carolina home and calls it "paradise," you don't think she is boasting about that? When she posts a picture of her hot tub at "our Greenbrier home" with a beautiful view, you don't think there is any boasting there? Of course there is!

Even if there was absolutely no intent or hint of boasting, it is entirely tone-deaf to do in their positions considering the $500k+ annual from some of the poorest tax payers in the country.

Let's pretend she has always done that, which she hasn't: When Angelina Jolie is in the U.S. at events, how does she dress? When she is in some of the very poor countries she does philanthropy, how does she dress? Does she wear the expensive clothes, diamonds, etc. in the latter? Of course she doesn't. It's not because she is concerned about being robbed. It's because it would be tone-deaf to wear those things in front of people who struggle putting food on the table. Doing otherwise would be tone-deaf.

His bank account hasn't dictated his actions.
It absolutely has. If his bank account and the pursuit of it didn't, then he's even more rotten than the articles that have been written about him, including in The Parthenon. Certain segments of tax payers are entitled to free tax filing services. He led a company that purposely suppressed and hid that so that they could profit off of that segment of tax payers instead of them being able to get the product for free.

Being tone-deaf to the poorest of tax payers isn't something that should come as a surprise. Bradley and his bride's fortune was made on the backs of scamming the poorest tax payers.

Hell, allow me to be unethical and cheat the poor and the government to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, and I'll be glad to donate 10% of it back.

Considering everyone that has been involved in this thread has pretty much been mocking your position/view, I’m not sure why there would be any need to retreat.

And good lord man , now you are trying to compare Angelina Jolie’s choice of outfits to someone’s personal Facebook posts? At least you bailed on the Nick Saban nonsense.

You are coming across as a sad, jealous insecure man. Claim victory in your head if you want, whether you like it or not, your opinion of her actions appears to be out of line with how most view it. Attack away at Brad if you wan., You will find far more information out there pointing to his successes than his failures. He is still viewed as a highly respected and innovative leader by his peers (past and present).

Reactions: 19MU88
Being tone-deaf to the poorest of tax payers isn't something that should come as a surprise. Bradley and his bride's fortune was made on the backs of scamming the poorest tax payers.

Hell, allow me to be unethical and cheat the poor and the government to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, and I'll be glad to donate 10% of it back.

Please tell me you understand that Intuit is more than just turbo tax?????

I’ll share an article too….just to rub it in how successful and well-respected he still is (notice the publication date). Keep beating the tone-deaf drum, maybe someone will crawl out of the woodwork and join your one-man show.

https://www.success.com/corner-office-brad-smith/

See Rifle, I told you someone would crawl out of the woodwork. This guy literally did!
Wow. Some decent humor from a moron. That’s a start. You may have potential on this board after all.

Raleigh and 1988, start taking notes from this guy.

Wow. Some decent humor from a moron. That’s a start. You may have potential on this board after all.

Raleigh and 1988, start taking notes from this guy.
Speaking of morons, do you remember when that guy came on here and posted about how he had taken his Jag to Jiffy Lube and they messed his engine up? Then many years later he told some wild tale about getting scammed when buying a cell phone from Taz in the hood? And then there was another time when he was caught off guard to find out you can get herpes from a BJ. What a moron, that guy.

• Haha
Speaking of morons, do you remember when that guy came on here and posted about how he had taken his Jag to Jiffy Lube and they messed his engine up? Then many years later he told some wild tale about getting scammed when buying a cell phone from Taz in the hood? And then there was another time when he was caught off guard to find out you can get herpes from a BJ. What a moron, that guy.
Thats what makes that same guy's pic of him shoulder pressing a bicycle all the more impressive.

• Haha
Thats what makes that same guy's pic of him shoulder pressing a bicycle all the more impressive.
Shit, I forgot to add his need to have an elderly lady change his shower head (I believe it was around the same time as his bicycle photo shoot). That guy….

• Haha
I may have just started posting more regularly in the last few months, but I’ve been around before you spilled the beans about joining the cult.
Hence: It was obvious when you started posting recently. And you were an idiot WAY before that.

Pardon me if I don’t take your opinion very seriously. Anyone that has to supplement their Christianity with a cult has SERIOUS shortcomings.
Imagine a guy that admits liking to interact with "toxic" and "rotten" people...that's the same guy that also finds a cult "helpful".

• Haha
Imagine a guy that admits liking to interact with "toxic" and "rotten" people...that's the same guy that also finds a cult "helpful".
We just can’t understand his level of thinking. But for a couple thousand dollars each he can introduce us to people that may enlighten us! Just remember, we don’t have to believe it for it to work.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Speaking of morons, do you remember when that guy came on here and posted about how he had taken his Jag to Jiffy Lube and they messed his engine up?
I understand why somebody of your lot in life would think that a Jaguar is some sort of high-performance sports car, but it isn't true. Jaguars are routinely taken to places like Jiffy Lube for oil changes.

And then there was another time when he was caught off guard to find out you can get herpes from a BJ.

How desperate must you be to have to resort to lying? The comment was that it is far more likely for me to get an STD from vaginal intercourse than it is from me putting it in your wife's mouth.

But you've done an admirable job of running away from the post that we were debating, after you realized that you were wrong. Why don't you defend your claims which I pointed out were incorrect?

I understand why somebody of your lot in life would think that a Jaguar is some sort of high-performance sports car, but it isn't true. Jaguars are routinely taken to places like Jiffy Lube for oil changes.

How desperate must you be to have to resort to lying? The comment was that it is far more likely for me to get an STD from vaginal intercourse than it is from me putting it in your wife's mouth.

But you've done an admirable job of running away from the post that we were debating, after you realized that you were wrong. Why don't you defend your claims which I pointed out were incorrect?
Jaguars from that era were shit vehicles. They were marketed to people that wanted to look impressive, but couldn't actually afford an impressive car. If anyone takes a more modern car(or anything newer than 4-5 years old) to a Jiffy Lube they are a moron. Jiffy Lube was more the point of what you were being made fun of in that thread.

If the girl you were with had an active sore on her mouth (which I believe was the case) the chances are far higher than if you are wrapped and sticking it in her vagina. I'm going to let the wife comment slide this time, not a fan of bringing family (hypothetical or not) in to threads.

I've run from nothing. Being tone deaf is in the eye of the beholder. What you pointed out is the way you view a situation. Your viewpoint is generally supported by jealous, petty, uninformed people. And, despite your constant degrading of the people in WV, the people of this area don't appear to have a problem with Aly's social media posts. Apparently, the people of this state aren't easily chaffed. I don't feel the need to repeat the same thing over and over, my position isn't going to change, neither will yours. You can claim some sort of "victory" if you want, I'm sure you do with all the conversations you are involved with. I'm confident that more people share my viewpoint than yours and I'm comfortable leaving it at that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT