ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Smith

The EG From Out Wayne said he too an oath, but he will not say what it was.

He is an OATH FAKER.
As a Scientologist, I pledge myself to the Code of Scientology for the good of all.

1. To keep Scientologists, the public and the press accurately informed concerning Scientology, the world of mental health and society.

2. To use the best I know of Scientology to the best of my ability to help my family, friends, groups and the world.

3. To refuse to accept for processing and to refuse to accept money from any preclear or group I feel I cannot honestly help.

4. To decry and do all I can to abolish any and all abuses against life and Mankind.

5. To expose and help abolish any and all physically damaging practices in the field of mental health.

6. To help clean up and keep clean the field of mental health.

7. To bring about an atmosphere of safety and security in the field of mental health by eradicating its abuses and brutality.

8. To support true humanitarian endeavors in the fields of human rights.

9. To embrace the policy of equal justice for all.

10. To work for freedom of speech in the world.

11. To actively decry the suppression of knowledge, wisdom, philosophy or data which would help Mankind.

12. To support the freedom of religion.

13. To help Scientology orgs and groups ally themselves with public groups.

14. To teach Scientology at a level it can be understood and used by the recipients.

15. To stress the freedom to use Scientology as a philosophy in all its applications and variations in the humanities.

16. To insist upon standard and unvaried Scientology as an applied activity in ethics, processing and administration in Scientology organizations.

17. To take my share of responsibility for the impact of Scientology upon the world.

18. To increase the numbers and strength of Scientology over the world.

19. To set an example of the effectiveness and wisdom of Scientology.

20. To make this world a saner, better place.

• Sad
Reactions: extragreen
^^lying idiot still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, you're the someone.
you are correct Cuck.....Outside of the bank records, the suspicious activity reports, the wire transfers, the Privat bank transactions, the LLCs, the texts, the emails, the WhatsApp messages, the photos of Joe with Hunter’s business partners, the voicemails to his son, the two business partners saying Joe is the “brand,” the “big guy,” and “the chairman,” the two whistleblowers testimony, the recorded phone calls between Biden and Poroshenko, the video of Joe Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor, and Hunter’s statements that he’s giving his dad half his income, there is NO evidence of Joe Biden being involved.

^^^lying idiot still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, you're the someone.

**There is no evidence that joe Biden has committed a crime.
^^only evidence here is that greed is a stupid idiot or a liar or both^^

A couple of questions about Bradley and his bride.

1) Why does he look like he just was returned by the taxidermist? Is it too much Botox? Work done on his face? What's going on there?
2) His wife . . . on her social media she boasts about being Marshall's "First Lady." Fine. But should she then be posting pictures and labeling them as their "Greenbrier home," "South Carolina home," etc.? We get it, you're wealthy. But how tone-deaf must one be to have their husband with a nearly half-million dollar tax paid salary in one of the poorest states in the country and then be titling pictures like that on her social media?
Hey dont talk about my kin that way Brad Smith is my cousin Larry Smiths son. I just found out about that when I visited my relatives in Lavalette this past weekend. A lady I met while having dinner at my brothers house said I looked a lot like Brad.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
The girl who cuts my hair said I looked like Clint Eastwood. Must not be tipping enough.
Air Quotes GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Must have done something great the way people react to you on here.
It's not just on here. Everywhere I go, people are obsessed. I was at Fenway a week or two ago, and they couldn't keep the camera off of me.

The two girls next to me kept whispering about how they could see the bulge in my shorts before they finally asked for my Instagram.

Same thing last night. I was in the front row at the Mets/Orioles game, and people kept telling me how the camera was glued to me.

I just would like to be left alone and not treated like an incredibly bright, extremely handsome, articulate, kind, wealthy, well traveled/cultured, two sport D1 athlete, multi-Grammy nominated music producer, business owner, business executive, four property owner. Forget about those things and just treat me like a normal person.

Of course he did…during covid
Hey, body rubber. What happened to your post? Did you realize that reading is hard?

The only thing normal about you is your abs, as in ABNORMAL.
I don’t know if this is homoerotic or just the worst attempt at smack this board has seen since Gary’S weeney has been here.

Either way, will one of you deplorables finally start policing your own? This is just awful.

Hey, body rubber. What happened to your post? Did you realize that reading is hard?

I don’t know if this is homoerotic or just the worst attempt at smack this board has seen since Gary’S weeney has been here.

Either way, will one of you deplorables finally start policing your own? This is just awful.
I think he must have everyone but you on ignore, since the only time he makes a random post is always directed towards one of your body parts. I think the 429 guy is more infatuated with herdman though, and you simply get in his way at times.

Reactions: i am herdman
It's not just on here. Everywhere I go, people are obsessed. I was at Fenway a week or two ago, and they couldn't keep the camera off of me.

The two girls next to me kept whispering about how they could see the bulge in my shorts before they finally asked for my Instagram.

Same thing last night. I was in the front row at the Mets/Orioles game, and people kept telling me how the camera was glued to me.

I just would like to be left alone and not treated like an incredibly bright, extremely handsome, articulate, kind, wealthy, well traveled/cultured, two sport D1 athlete, multi-Grammy nominated music producer, business owner, business executive, four property owner. Forget about those things and just treat me like a normal person.
Male groupie. You are tuning into a stalker. You are a grown ass man. Get a hold of yourself.

Male groupie. You are tuning into a stalker. You are a grown ass man. Get a hold of yourself.

In the hotel gym yesterday, Gary Cohen (Mets hall-of-famer and play-by-play television announcer) came and sat on the bike next to me and called me by name. Asked how many games this made for the season for me. The Mets pitching coach was in there, too, but I've never talked to him and he had earbuds in the whole time.

When I got on an elevator, David Peterson (starting pitcher) yelled for me to hold it for him. He's not a star, had sunglasses on, and isn't used to people recognizing him. I said "nice job last night" (he pitched three scoreless innings), and he seemed genuinely appreciative. I asked him if he liked starting or coming out of the 'pen more (he started the year as a starter, got sent down for poor performance, came back up as a middle reliever, and is now starting again after the trades). He said, by far, he prefers starting. Said it's a lot easier to prepare. He got off on the 5th floor, and I got off on the top floor, because ya' know, rich.'

The prior day, I got onto an elevator with Mark Vientos (rookie) and Eric Chavez. I already told that story, but later that night, Chavez got on again, so I asked if he was following me. This time, Joey Cora and the Mets catching coach also were on it (nobody recognizes him). After all but the catching coach got off, I told him that he was doing a good job with Alvarez. He said "thanks" and said "he's a real joy to work with." In reality, I don't think he is doing a good job with him.

The next day, Chavez again got on the elevator with me, looked at me, shook his head, and just started laughing. After Friday night's game, I got on the elevator, and a bunch of the Hispanic players jumped on with my mom and me (Jose Quintana, Omar Narvaez, Rafael Ortega (new), and Phil Bickford (new and not Hispanic). They all got off on lower floors except for Quintana. I asked him when he threw again, and he seemed surprised that I knew who he was (even though he is a star). He said Sunday. With some people, you can instantly tell they are good people. This was my first time talking to him, and I was quickly given that impression. He ended up getting off on the same floor, and before we walked separate ways down the hall, he stopped and talked with me for about 60 seconds. He asked if we were going to be at Sunday's game (the one he is pitching), and I told him I was flying back to California that morning. He said "try to catch another one of my games; have a good night."

If you've ever been at a team hotel, there are grown men all over the block seeking autographs. They sit out there all day waiting for a player to leave the hotel and walk someplace, but the hotels make them stay across the street or down the street. They usually know the players, but when I walked out with Mets player shorts and a hat and sunglasses, they asked me to sign. I big-timed them and said I was in a hurry.

At this point in the season after the trades, I've been to more Mets away games this season than half of their roster.

Two things about Orioles fans: 1) They are some of the quietest I have seen in baseball 2) I didn't get a single "Mets suck" or any other comment.

In the hotel gym yesterday, Gary Cohen (Mets hall-of-famer and play-by-play television announcer) came and sat on the bike next to me and called me by name. Asked how many games this made for the season for me. The Mets pitching coach was in there, too, but I've never talked to him and he had earbuds in the whole time.

When I got on an elevator, David Peterson (starting pitcher) yelled for me to hold it for him. He's not a star, had sunglasses on, and isn't used to people recognizing him. I said "nice job last night" (he pitched three scoreless innings), and he seemed genuinely appreciative. I asked him if he liked starting or coming out of the 'pen more (he started the year as a starter, got sent down for poor performance, came back up as a middle reliever, and is now starting again after the trades). He said, by far, he prefers starting. Said it's a lot easier to prepare. He got off on the 5th floor, and I got off on the top floor, because ya' know, rich.'

The prior day, I got onto an elevator with Mark Vientos (rookie) and Eric Chavez. I already told that story, but later that night, Chavez got on again, so I asked if he was following me. This time, Joey Cora and the Mets catching coach also were on it (nobody recognizes him). After all but the catching coach got off, I told him that he was doing a good job with Alvarez. He said "thanks" and said "he's a real joy to work with." In reality, I don't think he is doing a good job with him.

The next day, Chavez again got on the elevator with me, looked at me, shook his head, and just started laughing. After Friday night's game, I got on the elevator, and a bunch of the Hispanic players jumped on with my mom and me (Jose Quintana, Omar Narvaez, Rafael Ortega (new), and Phil Bickford (new and not Hispanic). They all got off on lower floors except for Quintana. I asked him when he threw again, and he seemed surprised that I knew who he was (even though he is a star). He said Sunday. With some people, you can instantly tell they are good people. This was my first time talking to him, and I was quickly given that impression. He ended up getting off on the same floor, and before we walked separate ways down the hall, he stopped and talked with me for about 60 seconds. He asked if we were going to be at Sunday's game (the one he is pitching), and I told him I was flying back to California that morning. He said "try to catch another one of my games; have a good night."

If you've ever been at a team hotel, there are grown men all over the block seeking autographs. They sit out there all day waiting for a player to leave the hotel and walk someplace, but the hotels make them stay across the street or down the street. They usually know the players, but when I walked out with Mets player shorts and a hat and sunglasses, they asked me to sign. I big-timed them and said I was in a hurry.

At this point in the season after the trades, I've been to more Mets away games this season than half of their roster.

Two things about Orioles fans: 1) They are some of the quietest I have seen in baseball 2) I didn't get a single "Mets suck" or any other comment.
Now you know why these pro teams and celebrities have security and body guards.

The guy on the back of the garbage truck waved and called me by name when the truck picked up the trash last week. Later, I talked to the mayor about fixing a mud hole on the street. He said the town street crew would get right on it.

When I stopped by the little cafe where I often have breakfast, the cute waitress already had my decaf with double cream poured. My closest neighbor said I was the nicest guy on the street after I gave him a 50 pound bag of concrete that was left over from one of my projects.

It’s good to be famous.

Now you know why these pro teams and celebrities have security and body guards.

Yeah, I've never been around celebrities, managed them, hired their bodyguards or anything.

The Mets players don't have bodyguards. The only athlete I have been around with his own bodyguard was LeBron, and he has three while the entire Lakers team only had one.

The Mets have security: Two guys during games, including Muscle Mike. I go out of my way to talk to him at each game, because he has a high sense of self-importance and eats it up. He doesn't have a muscle on him. He's about 6'4 and 100 lbs., but. he loves hearing me call him "Muscle Mike."

They also have another security guy who is at the hotel. I know what he looks like, but I don't know his name nor have ever talked to him.

The hotel staffs are usually a lot more aggressive than the Mets guys. In Pittsburgh, the hotel security said something to me until a Mets player came over to get in between us and tell him that I was with them. Two nights ago at the Four Seasons (because ya' know, rich), a I was getting on the elevator with some Mets player. coming on right after me, and the hotel security in the lobby was yelling at a couple of families, aggressively yelling "absolutely no pictures of autographs," repeatedly. It was a bit out of line.

There was somebody extremely high-profile on my floor. While exiting the elevators, all rooms except for one require turning right. However, if you turn left, there is one room. And all three nights that I was there, you could always see legs hanging over the corner. No matter what time it was - 4:30 am when I left this morning, 11 pm after a late meal, middle of the day - there was always a guy sitting there. And when somebody came to/from the elevator, the person would usually peak around the corner to see who it was. On the second day, I asked him if he needed a break. He was a young Middle Eastern guy who spoke little English. When I asked whose room he was in front of, he kept saying "here for interrogation." I'm not sure that is the word he intended to use. He thought I was concerned, so he made it a point to tell me that "the receptionist knows I am here and is ok."

Yesterday, while. exiting the elevator, there was a rolling cart of huge bouquets of flowers about to be brought into the room. Later in the day, there was a strong smell of incense coming from it. Whoever it was, was in a suite (they go for a few thousand dollars a night), had 24 hour door security, and seemed to fly under the radar as much as possible considering none of the Mets players knew who was in there. Down the hall, I heard some middle east languages being spoken from a room, so I am guessing they were a part of whoever the person was.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88

Yes I did read your post wrong. So I deleted it instead of listening to you incessantly ranting about its

Yep typos happen. It’s all riflearm has left
Typos? So you’ve also turned into a liar?

You’d didn’t make a typo. You read something incorrectly and tried calling me out for something. Then, you cowardly deleted it. That’s not a typo.

And since I still have some moderator powers on here for whatever reason, I can see messages that have been deleted while others can’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT