ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Smith

Jaguars from that era were shit vehicles. They were marketed to people that wanted to look impressive, but couldn't actually afford an impressive car. If anyone takes a more modern car(or anything newer than 4-5 years old) to a Jiffy Lube they are a moron. Jiffy Lube was more the point of what you were being made fun of in that thread.
So now you're caught lying.

Your first attempt was the point that I took a Jaguar to Jiffy Lube. You then changed to say that the Jiffy Lube aspect was the point of mockery. If that were the case, then you mentioning that it was a Jaguar had no relevance, which was the main point of your first attempt. You then said that anybody who takes a car within 4-5 years to Jiffy Lube is a moron. How would you know how old the Jaguar was?

If the girl you were with had an active sore on her mouth (which I believe was the case)

Lying again. I wasn't getting head from a girl with an active sore on her mouth.

I'm going to let the wife comment slide this time,

Thank god! I was really getting concerned that you were not going to let it slide and do something.

I've run from nothing. Being tone deaf is in the eye of the beholder. What you pointed out is the way you view a situation.
The proof you used for your argument was bogus. You couldn't follow a simple argument. You claimed that she had always done what I mentioned: Taking pictures of their vacation houses and mentioning which house it was. Your proof was that she always has taken pictures of her family inside of different houses. But that wasn't what the point of contention was. Based on many years of this, it is clear that you are a lifelong WV educated kid. Reading comprehension issues have plagued this board for decades.

So now you're caught lying.

Your first attempt was the point that I took a Jaguar to Jiffy Lube. You then changed to say that the Jiffy Lube aspect was the point of mockery. If that were the case, then you mentioning that it was a Jaguar had no relevance, which was the main point of your first attempt. You then said that anybody who takes a car within 4-5 years to Jiffy Lube is a moron. How would you know how old the Jaguar was?

Lying again. I wasn't getting head from a girl with an active sore on her mouth.

Thank god! I was really getting concerned that you were not going to let it slide and do something.

The proof you used for your argument was bogus. You couldn't follow a simple argument. You claimed that she had always done what I mentioned: Taking pictures of their vacation houses and mentioning which house it was. Your proof was that she always has taken pictures of her family inside of different houses. But that wasn't what the point of contention was. Based on many years of this, it is clear that you are a lifelong WV educated kid. Reading comprehension issues have plagued this board for decades.
Cool story.
So you are good with bringing family into this realm? Just clarifying.

Cool story.
I haven't seen anyone get Rifle this rattled since @murox or better yet, Fever.

This thread delivered with bonus material in the additional smacking of Rifle's mangy, wiry-haired lapdog Greed 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Cool story.
Oh, another piece of shit as a human being.

You've already shown that you 1) struggle with reading comprehension 2) struggle with forming an argument that has relevance. Now, you're showing that you can't use basic intelligence to decipher between comments about hypothetical family members that nobody has any knowledge of compared to mocking the death of a loved one.

The only question is after your lifelong West Virginia education, were you able to leave the state or are you stuck with no better options?

Oh, another piece of shit as a human being.

You've already shown that you 1) struggle with reading comprehension 2) struggle with forming an argument that has relevance. Now, you're showing that you can't use basic intelligence to decipher between comments about hypothetical family members that nobody has any knowledge of compared to mocking the death of a loved one.

The only question is after your lifelong West Virginia education, were you able to leave the state or are you stuck with no better options?
You’re a fragile, insecure bitch. I told you I wasn’t a fan of bringing family (hypothetical or not) into threads. You continued on, not me. I’ve said nothing about any family, real or otherwise.

You’re a fragile, insecure bitch. I told you I wasn’t a fan of bringing family (hypothetical or not) into threads. You continued on, not me. I’ve said nothing about any family, real or otherwise.

So you got stuck in West Virginia. I understand where this is coming from.

You have SISSS: Stuck In Shithole State Syndrome. We have seen your kind many times before on this board. Middle Class Murox tried desperately to leave the state many years ago, but he just wasn't able to. Instead of being miserable about it, he has talked himself into believing it's actually a utopia in West Virginia by forcing himself to believe that "at least we didn't shut down during Covid, so this place is the best." When people are faced with no better options and don't want to be depressed, they create alternate realities.

Big Dummy is also desperately trying to escape lifelong West Virginia. It's not as easy as it seems, as concerns about how your accent will be accepted, not knowing what to do when you go the dentist, and trying to learn "set" vs. "sit" is too overwhelming for many to overcome when they move.

Perhaps, you should try reaching out to the piece of shit of a human who posts on here and HerMan. They both were able to escape to the Research Triangle. There is a phenomena about people who do escape - they break out, come across their first Cheesecake Factory, and suddenly think they are wordly and experts at everything. Don't turn into one of those guys. Continue to know your place in life and be thankful you went from the 1st percentile to the 5th percentile.

I'm going to let the wife comment slide this time, not a fan of bringing family (hypothetical or not) in to threads.

How fragile & rattled is he? Rambling about Murox? Herdman & me? Accents??? Cheesecake Factory??? Bahahahahaha.

He is so insecure his only comeback is mocking a state he chose to live in. This is one of the best meltdowns we've seen from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Not until you humbly and sincerely apologize for being an oath breaker.
hehehe, you won't tell us your oath. Oath to what? The Wayne KKK? Wayne Democrat Club? The Women's Club of Wayne? Oath to the Soup Can Holders of America?

Oath to the Lord? You broke that one by joining another cult/religion.

That would be like being in the US Army and the Chinese Army at the same time. Not compatible.

OATH Breaker !

rifle, the State of WV through Marshall let you continue your baseball career and education.

Just think without that you would not have an almost law degree, almost MD license, and you couldn't have probably hit 220 in the bigs.

The State of WV says You are Welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
So you got stuck in West Virginia. I understand where this is coming from.

You have SISSS: Stuck In Shithole State Syndrome. We have seen your kind many times before on this board. Middle Class Murox tried desperately to leave the state many years ago, but he just wasn't able to. Instead of being miserable about it, he has talked himself into believing it's actually a utopia in West Virginia by forcing himself to believe that "at least we didn't shut down during Covid, so this place is the best." When people are faced with no better options and don't want to be depressed, they create alternate realities.

Big Dummy is also desperately trying to escape lifelong West Virginia. It's not as easy as it seems, as concerns about how your accent will be accepted, not knowing what to do when you go the dentist, and trying to learn "set" vs. "sit" is too overwhelming for many to overcome when they move.

Perhaps, you should try reaching out to the piece of shit of a human who posts on here and HerMan. They both were able to escape to the Research Triangle. There is a phenomena about people who do escape - they break out, come across their first Cheesecake Factory, and suddenly think they are wordly and experts at everything. Don't turn into one of those guys. Continue to know your place in life and be thankful you went from the 1st percentile to the 5th percentile.
Cool. You are even bad with assumptions.

How fragile & rattled is he? Rambling about Murox? Herdman & me? Accents??? Cheesecake Factory??? Bahahahahaha.

He is so insecure his only comeback is mocking a state he chose to live in. This is one of the best meltdowns we've seen from him.
it's almost sad if not so hilarious...what a clown.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

You're a liar. Phlegmwad.

hehehe, you won't tell us your oath. Oath to what? The Wayne KKK? Wayne Democrat Club? The Women's Club of Wayne? Oath to the Soup Can Holders of America?

Oath to the Lord? You broke that one by joining another cult/religion.

That would be like being in the US Army and the Chinese Army at the same time. Not compatible.

OATH Breaker !
Not until you humbly and sincerely apologize for being an oath breaker.

If he did that he would be a liar like you
Don't be afraid. Oath Breaker 1, like you, will not and cannot humbly and sincerely apologize as neither of you have a single moral fiber to work with. You both have broken your oath but claim that you have not, which is a lie. You both prefer lying before sincerity or truth.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Don't be afraid. Oath Breaker 1, like you, will not and cannot humbly and sincerely apologize as neither of you have a single moral fiber to work with. You both have broken your oath but claim that you have not, which is a lie. You both prefer lying before sincerity or truth.
Not going to apologize for something I didn't do.

You're opinion is nothing

• Sad
Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT