ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Smith

rules for the not for ne^^
It's "thee," not "the," and "me," not "ne."

Christ, you're a moron.

You need to drive over to Middle Class Murox's $320k house. You need to walk past the barely landscaped yard and past those stairs that need to be power washed. You need to look through those windows that have the cheap plastic blinders on them. Then, you need to hope that he is home, so you can beg him to come back, so that at least one person doesn't mock you on here.

Typos? So you’ve also turned into a liar?

You’d didn’t make a typo. You read something incorrectly and tried calling me out for something. Then, you cowardly deleted it. That’s not a typo.

And since I still have some moderator powers on here for whatever reason, I can see messages that have been deleted while others can’t.
Typo in the post about me deleting it. Added an “s” to it
Yes I did read your post wrong. So I deleted it instead of listening to you incessantly ranting about its

Yes. The lie is claiming it was wrong for me to do. Don't play stupid, it's real for you.
Where did I say that? The post was about you never leaving Wayne. I claimed you did during Covid. Guess what that wasn’t a lie dipshit.

It's "thee," not "the," and "me," not "ne."

Christ, you're a moron.

You need to drive over to Middle Class Murox's $320k house. You need to walk past the barely landscaped yard and past those stairs that need to be power washed. You need to look through those windows that have the cheap plastic blinders on them. Then, you need to hope that he is home, so you can beg him to come back, so that at least one person doesn't mock you on here.
Thx spellcheck! Nothing can change the fact that you have become the board stooge. The laughing stock and punching bag along with the cuck.

Pathetic
Don't play stupid, it's real for you.
^^expert on stupid^^

Typos? So you’ve also turned into a liar?

You’d didn’t make a typo. You read something incorrectly and tried calling me out for something. Then, you cowardly deleted it. That’s not a typo.

And since I still have some moderator powers on here for whatever reason, I can see messages that have been deleted while others can’t.
I still dont know who you are rifle only what you did and do now.

Thx spellcheck! Nothing can change the fact that you have become the board stooge. The laughing stock and punching bag along with the cuck.

^^lying idiot still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, you're the someone
^^expert on stupid^^
^^lying idiot still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, you're the someone

The laughing stock
Laughingstock is one word, just like dumbass, moron, and titanium are.

You should be very familiar with all of those.

Do you ever get embarrassed when so many people see how truly dumb you are with grammar and spelling?

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88

Do you ever get embarrassed when so many people see how truly dumb you are with grammar and spelling?
No, it's an informal forum. Do you ever get embarrassed that we laugh at your foolish boasts??

I can't believe you'd even point out typos and grammar after you made a complete fool of yourself discussing taxes last week.

Looks like the Texas A&M Aggies board is like us.

parksandrec-oops.gif

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
Baldy was as confident with this inaccurate statement as he was on capital gains tax. Hey baldy stupidity and confidence is a bad combination, as your buddy the Cuckhold.
^^^lying idiot still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, you're the someone.

No, it's an informal forum. Do you ever get embarrassed that we laugh at your foolish boasts??

I can't believe you'd even point out typos and grammar after you made a complete fool of yourself discussing taxes last week.
I was correct about that, which is why Banker, after numerous requests, couldn’t find any IRS code stating that gambling winnings had to be reported quarterly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT