ADVERTISEMENT

Child hit last night…

FreddyReef

Green Buffalo
Mar 10, 2017
So what’s the word on that 13 year old girl that was killed late last night? A post in Huntington911 previously said it was also an off duty LEO that hit her. The post then got taken down. But nothing has come out in the media about an update since last night.
I feel like there’s some truth behind the post if they aren’t releasing any information.

So what’s the word on that 13 year old girl that was killed late last night? A post in Huntington911 previously said it was also an off duty LEO that hit her. The post then got taken down. But nothing has come out in the media about an update since last night.
I feel like there’s some truth behind the post if they aren’t releasing any information.
Not everyone lives in Huntington what are you talking about?

Ok…so what’s the coverup/conspiracy?
It was apparently a DUI. The laws don’t like people that drink, drive, then kill someone with a car (unless you’re a cop in Cabell).

So sad for the kids family…hope they have good representation.

It was apparently a DUI. The laws don’t like people that drink, drive, then kill someone with a car (unless you’re a cop in Cabell).

If it was a dui he will be prosecuted.

In his police car?

In his police car?
That I don’t know. More like…

A regular person driving at night, possibly dui, hits and kills a kid… but they are a sheriffs deputy by vocation.

If it wasn’t a deputy, would it be different? Would they have been in jail? Did the deputy even get arrested or was he just taken to the courthouse and allowed to sign a pr bond?

That I don’t know. More like…

A regular person driving at night, possibly dui, hits and kills a kid… but they are a sheriffs deputy by vocation.

If it wasn’t a deputy, would it be different? Would they have been in jail? Did the deputy even get arrested or was he just taken to the courthouse and allowed to sign a pr bond?
I don't know. The way I read the article is was an off duty deputy that was in his cruiser. Said it was under investigation by the State Police and the deputy was placed on administrative leave.

I can't believe a DUI that killed someone would be covered up. Not in 2022.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I don't know. The way I read the article is was an off duty deputy that was in his cruiser. Said it was under investigation by the State Police and the deputy was placed on administrative leave.

Exactly what I thought reading the story.

I just saw from a few posts last night that corroborated dui, but that’s what I was asking about if anyone had info. I don’t know if it matters more that he was in his patrol vehicle bc they’re given those for personal use, anyway.

Regardless, I’m curious as to how local enforcement officers are held in the court of law, if it goes that direction.

Edit: I just read that essentially it could be vehicular homicide, if it wasn’t impairment, which is a misdemeanor offense in WV. Gonna be some real upset people if that’s the case ..

Last edited:
Edit: I just read that essentially it could be vehicular homicide, if it wasn’t impairment, which is a misdemeanor offense in WV. Gonna be some real upset people if that’s the case ..
The best way to kill someone is with your vehicle.

Shouldn't we wait until the facts come out before we start convicting the driver. Was he/she at fault? Maybe. Maybe not. The kid could have stepped off the sidewalk directly into the roadway. Way too early to be speculating on liability when there's no clear narrative on what happened.

Shouldn't we wait until the facts come out before we start convicting the driver. Was he/she at fault? Maybe. Maybe not. The kid could have stepped off the sidewalk directly into the roadway. Way too early to be speculating on liability when there's no clear narrative on what happened.
The driver is pretty much fvcked if they were under the influence, even if it is proven the pedestrian intentionally threw themselves in front of the vehicle.

That’s not how a message board works my friend.

The driver is pretty much fvcked if they were under the influence, even if it is proven the pedestrian intentionally threw themselves in front of the vehicle.
The only thing I've seen in this thread concerning alcohol is Freddy's speculation based on "posts" he saw. If the deputy was drunk, he will rightly be prosecuted. But speculation over substance abuse absent evidence seems irresponsible.

Agreed. That's exactly what you did with Paul Pelosi when Middle Class Murox and the other morons on here were "just positive" that it was a gay lovers spat, huh?

Agreed. That's exactly what you did with Paul Pelosi when Middle Class Murox and the other morons on here were "just positive" that it was a gay lovers spat, huh?
What the fvck are you on about?
payattention-pay.gif

• Wow
Reactions: 19MU88
I saw a big vigil going on this evening at the intersection of 5th Ave and 31st Str. Candles and signs saying “Justice for…”.

What justice are they seeking? According to the state police handling the investigation, he was not impaired based on a breathalyzer and blood work. He had the green light according to witnesses. They will review the vehicle black box to see if speeding was involved.

I’m not sure why a 12 year old girl was out on a busy street at 10:30 at night when nothing around was even open. Haven’t heard who she was with or if there was any supervision.

I saw a big vigil going on this evening at the intersection of 5th Ave and 31st Str. Candles and signs saying “Justice for…”.

What justice are they seeking? According to the state police handling the investigation, he was not impaired based on a breathalyzer and blood work. He had the green light according to witnesses. They will review the vehicle black box to see if speeding was involved.

I’m not sure why a 12 year old girl was out on a busy street at 10:30 at night when nothing around was even open. Haven’t heard who she was with or if there was any supervision.
Yea, it looks like he will be ok after it’s all said and done. I guess he could face civil suits, or possibly the county because it was in their issued vehicle.

If you try to look at it from the girls families side, you would understandably want someone else to “pay” for the death of your child/friend/family member etc. you’d want anyone else to pay for this, except yourself. Alligator Jackson ‘reported’ that the vigil turned into a protest. I’m assuming they want him prosecuted.

It’s a terrible accident where a teen died and now the deputy has to live with this for the rest of his life too. Awful all around.

Yea, it looks like he will be ok after it’s all said and done. I guess he could face civil suits, or possibly the county because it was in their issued vehicle.

If you try to look at it from the girls families side, you would understandably want someone else to “pay” for the death of your child/friend/family member etc. you’d want anyone else to pay for this, except yourself. Alligator Jackson ‘reported’ that the vigil turned into a protest. I’m assuming they want him prosecuted.

It’s a terrible accident where a teen died and now the deputy has to live with this for the rest of his life too. Awful all around.

It is but haven't we as a society created, expanded and/or enabled this mindset by throwing temper tantrums (mainly in the form of "mostly peaceful" protests) to get what we want?

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Do you think there’s any teeth in the very last sentence of the article??

“The deputy involved with the incident, who hasn’t been charged, was administered two breathalyzer tests on the scene and then taken to the West Virginia State Police field office for further testing. Investigators say his blood alcohol level tests read 0.0.”

When they read from the breathalyzer your levels will be read at .0x, not 0.0. Legal limit in WV .08 BAC. I wonder if he passed all field sobriety tests but registered something like .02, .01…etc.

Update, teen was had smoked marijuana laced with k2. No charges for the police officer that hit her

Just be happy that you found somebody in Huntington Fvcking West Virginia who can read and write.

Try again bozo....

"New Mexico has the lowest literacy rate in the US, with a rate of 70.9%. California has the second lowest literacy rate, at 71.6%,"

"New Mexico has the lowest literacy rate in the US, with a rate of 70.9%. California has the second lowest literacy rate, at 71.6%,"
A swing and a miss by rifle.

Morons, the info KY Jelly presented is looking at English only. So if a university professor moved from France to California but didn't know English yet, he would be classified as illiterate based on that data. California has the most ethnic diversity in the country and nearly half the population speaks a language other than English at home. Not knowing English doesn't mean they are illiterate. It means they are foreigners. Those who are illiterate in WV aren't foreigners. They're just the typical West Virginian.

Morons, the info KY Jelly presented is looking at English only. So if a university professor moved from France to California but didn't know English yet, he would be classified as illiterate based on that data. California has the most ethnic diversity in the country and nearly half the population speaks a language other than English at home. Not knowing English doesn't mean they are illiterate. It means they are foreigners. Those who are illiterate in WV aren't foreigners. They're just the typical West Virginian.
I mean this is still the United States and the predominant language is English so it stands to reason that literacy rates would be measured by those that can read and writes the language of the nation they are in

The illegals are not coming from countries that provided quality education either, so the literacy rates are quite poor even in their language.

The illegals are not coming from countries that provided quality education either, so the literacy rates are quite poor even in their language.
Good thing for Biden we’ve got people for not just poor Latin American countries but china and everywhere else coming across the southern border too

those that can read and writes the language
Well, looks like you just eliminated yourself with that attempt.

I mean this is still the United States and the predominant language is English so it stands to reason
No, it doesn’t “stand to reason.” If you ever got out of Tiny Town, SC, you’d realize that there are large parts of this country where people can prosper by only being fluent in another language and where only knowing English would be a huge detriment. Calling those people “illiterate” is illogical.

info KY Jelly presented is looking at English only. So if a university professor moved from France to California but didn't know English yet, he would be classified as illiterate based on that data.

There is that latent tendency coming through again with your reference to a certain consumer product. Get a hold of yourself... Wait, you probably already are...

Not knowing English doesn't mean they are illiterate.

The article addressed that... Reading comprehension...

"For example, California, where more than 20% of the population is born outside the U.S., also has one of the lowest adult literacy rates in the country."

It means they are foreigners. Those who are illiterate in WV aren't foreigners. They're just the typical West Virginian.

So let's look at IQ instead...

California did move up one spot...

Interestingly California is 2 and 3 on the worst lists and yet WV is not in the top 10 of either list.

Hmmm.... Looks like trigger finger is wrong yet again...😂

• Haha
The article addressed that... Reading comprehension...

"For example, California, where more than 20% of the population is born outside the U.S., also has one of the lowest adult literacy rates in the country."
In that case, why would you be so stupid to make the argument you did if your source was only basing literacy on English and if 40% of California’s population speaks a language other than English at home and where 1/5 is born outside of the U.S.?

It makes the logic behind your source entirely dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT