ADVERTISEMENT

Child hit last night…

In that case, why would you be so stupid to make the argument you did if your source was only basing literacy on English and if 40% of California’s population speaks a language other than English at home and where 1/5 is born outside of the U.S.?

It makes the logic behind your source entirely dumb.

Ummm... You keep showing that you are an idiot and one of the prime reasons that California has one of the lowest average IQs of any state. Last time I checked IQ has a direct correlation to literacy, reading comprehension and critical thinking and is independent of language spoken.

Keep arguing with yourself. That is your only chance of winning...

and one of the prime reasons that California has one of the lowest average IQs of any state.
This is perfect. Did you even read the source? It’s not even an IQ measure. They claimed “IQ” but actually only looked at high school and college graduation rates. Doh! See why you morons get constantly mocked on here by me? You don’t even read your own sources. I’m the idiot? You’re arguing something (IQ) that the source didn’t even look at, moron!

The source was so pathetic that it claimed it was ranking IQ but then admitted that it didn’t look at IQ at all. Brilliant! The only dumber thing than doing that is to continue arguing IQ results based on that ranking, like your dumbass is doing.

. Last time I checked IQ has a direct correlation to literacy, reading comprehension and critical thinking and is independent of language spoken.

Exactly. IQ is supposed to be independent of language spoken. Too bad that source wasn’t really looking at IQ, moron.

Do you feel dumber than usual now?

Nice job running away from yet another of your monumental fvck-ups, moron.

So here's the deal and I'll dumb it down for you.

I've already handed it to you several times so why would I want to continue wasting my time doing it over and over?

When people resort to name calling and using foul language I know they are done with any meaningful discourse and have no intelligent rebuttals so why continue to engage?

And now your big thing is emulating EG's M.O. of calling people liars??? That is certainly something to be proud of...

You also resort to your typical mindless and rambling diatribes when all you had to do Is refute what I have said - that California’s literacy and IQ rates are among the lowest in the nation.

The challenge is real easy. Refute this without resorting to the aforementioned mindless and rambling diatribes. Put up or shut up.

You also resort to your typical mindless and rambling diatribes when all you had to do Is refute what I have said - that California’s literacy and IQ rates are among the lowest in the nation.
No. I didn't have to refute your claim. I simply had to point out that what you were claiming (IQ) was NOT what the source that you referenced was actually measuring. Does that mean California's average IQ isn't among the lowest? Not necessarily. What it did prove was that you're a moron who doesn't even read the fvcking source you're trying to use and that what you were claiming based on the source was bogus.

Here is research that looks at IQ, SAT/ACT scores, and degree attainment. What does it show? West Virginia is the dumbest state. That would only be a surprise to morons like you:

No. I didn't have to refute your claim.

😂😂😂

What does it show?

"As the class of 2022"

So you are able to cherry-pick the class of 2022 as a substitute for the entire poplulation of a state???

I'll let your own words speak for themselves...

What it did prove was that you're a moron who doesn't even read the fvcking source you're trying to use and that what you were claiming based on the source was bogus.

A more scholarly look at IQ by state...

No surprise - California comes in at 45...

A more scholarly look at IQ by state...

No surprise - California comes in at 45...

Health 4/118 Income 8/119

Tells you the problem. Immigrants / Illegals. Spreading the Upper to Lower Class span.
4/118​
8/119​

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT