ADVERTISEMENT

Chuck Todd knows GOP has nothing

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
It was funny yesterday him all over the RINOs on his show wanting to "distance themselves" from Donald Trump. He knew they were losers and let them have it just for still having Rs by their name, I guess.

But without Trump, the entire party is nothing but even bigger, worse and nameless cavers to whatever Democrats want. They clearly just run as Republican to get elected in places where there are more rich people who aren't yet ensnared in Hollywood culture.

Think of what a horrible job it would be. Your whole career. Just some sackless, nameless politician. I don't even know who they were. People who felt sorry for Liz Cheney. I know who she is, only because her daddy was the VP.

Getting pinata-ed by F. Chuck was these other no namers' shining moment. I'd vote against them if I knew who they were, but I'm sure Mike DeWine is just like them so if I live to see him up for re-election I'll vote for some Dennis Kucinich wannabe over him.

It was funny yesterday him all over the RINOs on his show wanting to "distance themselves" from Donald Trump. He knew they were losers and let them have it just for still having Rs by their name, I guess.

But without Trump, the entire party is nothing but even bigger, worse and nameless cavers to whatever Democrats want. They clearly just run as Republican to get elected in places where there are more rich people who aren't yet ensnared in Hollywood culture.

Think of what a horrible job it would be. Your whole career. Just some sackless, nameless politician. I don't even know who they were. People who felt sorry for Liz Cheney. I know who she is, only because her daddy was the VP.

Getting pinata-ed by F. Chuck was these other no namers' shining moment. I'd vote against them if I knew who they were, but I'm sure Mike DeWine is just like them so if I live to see him up for re-election I'll vote for some Dennis Kucinich wannabe over him.
It’s like hitting up the Tastee Freez in Logan for a hot dog, then heading over to watch the battle of Matewan. That’s just common knowledge. Like watching Gilbert football back in the 70’s and 80’s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT