ADVERTISEMENT

Chucks article

Need proof.

Without ousting some people (one person in particular), I’m not going any further with it. Just know that less than a month ago, there was a meeting that carried quite a bit of tension due to that situation. The administration is nowhere near forgetting that happened.

Without ousting some people (one person in particular), I’m not going any further with it. Just know that less than a month ago, there was a meeting that carried quite a bit of tension due to that situation. The administration is nowhere near forgetting that happened.
OK, but conspiracy charges a big issues. Need proof to validate it. If not, he said she said.

What type of proof are you looking for?

It happened. There were articles written about it.

Fortunately it’s in the past....Gilbert was a lot tougher than Justice expected.
I live out of town. I guess I don't see all those articles. I saw where the governor told them to get their stuff together, but I don't recall seeing a conspiracy accusation.

I live out of town. I guess I don't see all those articles. I saw where the governor told them to get their stuff together, but I don't recall seeing a conspiracy accusation.

I can’t remember if Smock wrote an actual article about it or just wrote about it in his blog. Either way, it was out there in the public domain.

A lot of feelings got hurt and several rifts were created between a number of different factions. Coaches, Administrators, Alumni, Former Players, Donors, etc.....A lot of egos and many are still hurting.

It actually ended up having the opposite effect that some hoped it would. Overall it hurt the University as a whole. The Big Green in particular has been feeling the pain.

It’s odd then that Pruett is on radio with Nehlen talking up Docs team and encouraging attendance saying MU needs it Doc needs it.....

It’s odd then that Pruett is on radio with Nehlen talking up Docs team and encouraging attendance saying MU needs it Doc needs it.....

Totally is, but he’s just trying to play the part. There is no love lost there considering how Pruett offered his services to Hamrick last year.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth

Not odd at all....I do believe Pruett recognizes the damage that was caused and is trying to mend some fences.

I don’t hold a grudge against Pruett or Justice personally. That kind of thing goes on behind the scenes at a lot of Universities. I may not like it but it happens. Especially when you’re dealing with big donors and former (successful) coaches.

I put most of the blame on Landon. He aired all of this publicly for his own selfish reasons and it wasn’t because he wanted what was best for Marshall. He even used Former players as unwitting accomplices.

Frankly, I think he should have lost his job.

I know parties on both sides....

I should have said above, “I want to believe”....

Either way, there are still a lot of angry people within the Marshall athletics circle. People with a lot of pride.

Landon threw gasoline on the issue. I wish he’d retire. He’s a waste of money that the HD doesn’t have.....Grant Taylor is a very capable writer. No one would miss Landon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT