ADVERTISEMENT

Clueless Crybabies

We don't "sell" those. We administer those contracts. There is a huge difference both technically and legally. Auto dealerships are the ones who sell them.

I own that company with a few others, moron. It's why I am able to stay a week in a suite at the Ritz Carlton in Tokyo four weeks ago:

And why I am able to spend nights in the largest suite at a beachside hotel in Puerto Vallarta two weeks ago:

And why I was able to spend four nights in a suite in Nashville this week where I was paid to talk to hundreds of people and shake hands and take pictures with hundreds more since a separate group of business partners whose company I invested in requested that. And, of course, I did it in a $4000 Gucci suit (a different Gucci suit from the one I previously posted) with $600 Gucci shoes and a $7 shirt that I had never worn for the years that I have had it (the suit is also 4+ years old and had never been worn):

And why I was able to stay at the suite in what I think is the best hotel in Miami last night:

And how I keep flying first-class everywhere including my flight to Havana, Cuba this morning where I sat next to a Big League baseball player.

And how I am currently staying in the nicest hotel in Havana in a suite with the biggest terrace that also has the best restaurant in the city:

And how I am able to go to Prague, Vienna, Paris, and Brussels in less than two weeks, followed by either Rio or Dubai a few weeks later, followed by Hawaii a few weeks later . . . all first-class, of course, and all at the finest of hotels in the nicest of suites.

And the surprising part of it, is that I get more free stuff from people and companies now than I ever did when I wasn't wealthy. 24 hour car service while in Havana? Yep. Free lounge access, free late night dinner, and free gourmet buffet breakfast in Miami last night? Yep. Receptionist and GM give me a personal tour of the property upon arrival and have complimentary chocolates and a non-alcoholic mojito brought to my room? Sure.

But I am glad to see you continue to obsessively Google me (remember when you got caught lying about having never Googled me before, but then to try and get out of the lie, you claimed that you use a different browser to search for me?). Instead of constantly Googling me, just head over to this thread, and I have posted my travel schedule for the next few months:

(and it appears that Cuba's wifi isn't strong enough to upload videos, so you'll have to ask for the videos of the suites when I get back to the U.S.).

You sound dumber than usual. Stop talking about things you know nothing about. I realize that will mean you don't get to ever talk, but the rest of us will be appreciative of that. Now, get back to work, commoner. This private plunge pool needs my attention, as does the cute receptionist who keeps bringing me gifts.
Those hotels are very nice, nice suits, nice calf muscles, and nice to fly first class!

But your pictures look like you took them with a Polaroid Sun600… if you wanna work on your “image” start with hiring a photographer to follow you around…. Just sayin

Reactions: 19MU88
Those hotels are very nice, nice suits, nice calf muscles, and nice to fly first class!

But your pictures look like you took them with a Polaroid Sun600… if you wanna work on your “image” start with hiring a photographer to follow you around…. Just sayin
It’s easier to photoshop low res pictures

• Haha
Man his schtick is old, huh? Like a broken record. Pathetic. He must really need attention.
Anybody who isn't obsessed with me can read this thread, just like all of the others, and see that it was you morons who changed the subject and made it about me. It happens every time. We disagree with a board-related subject, then you morons try changing the subject to be about me. Obsession.

Thanks. Blame it on imgur. The pictures are grainy when linked from there, but they are crystal-clear when they are printed out and put on my bedroom ceiling.

It’s easier to photoshop low res pictures
Yep. Easy to photoshop videos, too, huh?

Anybody who isn't obsessed with me can read this thread, just like all of the others, and see that it was you morons who changed the subject and made it about me. It happens every time. We disagree with a board-related subject, then you morons try changing the subject to be about me. Obsession.

Thanks. Blame it on imgur. The pictures are grainy when linked from there, but they are crystal-clear when they are printed out and put on my bedroom ceiling.

Actually easier

• Haha

Be careful with the videos. You almost showed me laying naked watching the game back there in the 'buddy' room.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
Anybody who isn't obsessed with me can read this thread, just like all of the others, and see that it was you morons who changed the subject and made it about me.

Ok. I'll make a policy exception and reply to correct your lie.

Actually, you were on Trickets nuts and Banker pointed out you mocked that hire. Then others pointed out some of your other comments about the staff, and then we all laughed at you.

@Aaron Perkins , can you help me keep track of all of the people from the game thread who should apologize in this thread for mocking Trickett, saying he should be fired, and claiming he’s awful at calling plays, please?

Marshall had over 400 yards of offense with three minutes left in the third quarter. His biggest strength is calling plays. He keeps the play calling within the limitations of his players, which isn’t easy to do when your offense is limited by the lack of a downfield passing threat.
OK rifle, awhile ago I asked an actual question which doesn't involve what you may or may not have said 3 years ago, which is kind of irrelevant at this point anyway.

Here's another try restated in different wording:
In your opinion, is Fancher's lack of progress in the past 2.5 years as much because of his limitations in talent as it is Trickett's teaching?

I do agree that the much of the conservative playcalling is having working around our QB's limitations.

Here's another try restated in different wording:
In your opinion, is Fancher's lack of progress in the past 2.5 years as much because of his limitations in talent as it is Trickett's teaching?
I don’t know the answer to that. I’ve never worked with Fancher, seen him do drills, or even seen him warmup. I do know that Trickett, as I said 2.5 years ago, doesn’t have a history of developing talent (and in fairness to him, he hadn’t spent many years at the same school, so it’s not like he has had a bunch of opportunities to develop guys for 2-3 years). More, my biggest criticism was hiring him to coach a position he had neither played nor coached prior.

The criticism in this thread that I contested was about his play calling in a game where Marshall had 400+ yards with minutes remaining in the third quarter. He does a good job of calling plays within the limitations of his guys. Is it his (and Huff’s) fault for not signing and/or developing better QBs? Sure. But you can’t fault his play calling. Those are two separate things.

Reactions: elginherd
I don’t know the answer to that. I’ve never worked with Fancher, seen him do drills, or even seen him warmup. I do know that Trickett, as I said 2.5 years ago, doesn’t have a history of developing talent (and in fairness to him, he hadn’t spent many years at the same school, so it’s not like he has had a bunch of opportunities to develop guys for 2-3 years). More, my biggest criticism was hiring him to coach a position he had neither played nor coached prior.

The criticism in this thread that I contested was about his play calling in a game where Marshall had 400+ yards with minutes remaining in the third quarter. He does a good job of calling plays within the limitations of his guys. Is it his (and Huff’s) fault for not signing and/or developing better QBs? Sure. But you can’t fault his play calling. Those are two separate things.
Thanks Rifle.

I do appreciate people who don't offer opinions without sufficient evidence.
I am very skeptical of all the Trickett hate, too. To me, there are two variables that are not Trickett in play and of which we only have only the slightest glimpse of those two factors.
First, is Fancher's innate talent.
Second, is that with Huff, it seems that he would rather be playing a style closer to the mid-60's Cleveland Browns than a modern offense. The bits of evidence for that are the play selection in the 4th Q and his press conferences.

Reactions: HerdFB1
More, my biggest criticism was hiring him to coach a position he had neither played nor coached prior.
So, in your mind he's a terrible hire as a position coach, but a good hire as a coordinator - a more difficult, higher profile, and higher stress job?

"Can't trust this guy to coach our receivers, so let's give him the whole freaking offense."

Brilliant!

You're so full of shit.

Last edited:
You're so full of shit.
It's been all of these years, and I am still bewildered that you can do your job with the utterly terrible reading comprehension that you have.

So, in your mind he's a terrible hire as a position coach,
That's now what I said, now is it?

I said that he was a bad hire as a receivers coach (three years ago). The rationale for my argument was that:
1) He had never played nor coached that position
2) He hadn't shown the ability to develop players he had coached (FAU tight end, I believe, may have been a lone exception).
3) His former head coach took a better job and didn't bring him.

Your argument is trying to say that hiring him at any position was bad in my eyes, which wasn't necessarily the case. Do I think he had earned an FBS QB coaching position? No. But the issue was that he was coaching a position he had neither coached nor played.

but a good hire as a coordinator

Nope. I also didn't say that, now did I? Either you purposely lie and attribute straw men arguments to me or you truly have the reading comprehension of a kid who went through the WV education system.

I wouldn't have hired him as a coordinator then or now. But that doesn't change the fact that his play calling hasn't been the issue. What has been the issue is his/their lack of being able to recruit and/or develop a quality QB that can do more than run and play the quick game.

Saying that his play calling isn't the problem doesn't mean he's a good coordinator. There is so much more that goes into being a good coordinator than being able to call plays that suit your talent.
"Can't trust this guy to coach our receivers, so let's give him the whole freaking offense."

Why continue lying?
Brilliant!
That's one thing you have never been accused of being.

It's been all of these years, and I am still bewildered that you can do your job with the utterly terrible reading comprehension that you have.

That's now what I said, now is it?

I said that he was a bad hire as a receivers coach (three years ago). The rationale for my argument was that:
1) He had never played nor coached that position
2) He hadn't shown the ability to develop players he had coached (FAU tight end, I believe, may have been a lone exception).
3) His former head coach took a better job and didn't bring him.

Your argument is trying to say that hiring him at any position was bad in my eyes, which wasn't necessarily the case. Do I think he had earned an FBS QB coaching position? No. But the issue was that he was coaching a position he had neither coached nor played.

Nope. I also didn't say that, now did I? Either you purposely lie and attribute straw men arguments to me or you truly have the reading comprehension of a kid who went through the WV education system.

I wouldn't have hired him as a coordinator then or now. But that doesn't change the fact that his play calling hasn't been the issue. What has been the issue is his/their lack of being able to recruit and/or develop a quality QB that can do more than run and play the quick game.

Saying that his play calling isn't the problem doesn't mean he's a good coordinator. There is so much more that goes into being a good coordinator than being able to call plays that suit your talent.

Why continue lying?

That's one thing you have never been accused of being.
All that typing just to confirm what I said - that you're full of shit.

• Haha
Hey OldieTurd, come give us another one of your inspirational posts about how awesome Fancher is.
Marshall’s offense went for 450+ yards, Fancher threw for 300+ yards with an 80% completion rate, the defense gave up 475 yards, yet you want to fault Fancher?

Reactions: SuperAnjario
Marshall’s offense went for 450+ yards, Fancher threw for 300+ yards with an 80% completion rate, the defense gave up 475 yards, yet you want to fault Fancher?
Wasn't completely his fault but you of all people know his stats do not tell the entire story.

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT