ADVERTISEMENT

Continued disrespect

huntersdl2007

Silver Buffalo
Oct 1, 2007
Not to beat a dead horse but the sideline fiasco hasn't faded. A dozen or more of the guys even more fired up after folks accusing them.of being babies or feeling self entitled. Just saying please don't disrespect the guys....the AD really needs to make it right. If you call these guys babies or say they aren't being truthful then you dont know these guys.

Drunk Bobby? Has someone started celebrating the new year a little early?lol!

Seriously, what does this pertain to?

Not to beat a dead horse but the sideline fiasco hasn't faded. A dozen or more of the guys even more fired up after folks accusing them.of being babies or feeling self entitled. Just saying please don't disrespect the guys....the AD really needs to make it right. If you call these guys babies or say they aren't being truthful then you dont know these guys.
It still does not give Moss the right to go on national TV and talk smack. Fix the problem in house before going out of house

Also, really how disrespected where they? Where they treated rude? Did they just cut off the bar at game time? Where they told not to stand on the sidelines? But, really, at the end of the day is there egos so damn big that they need there butts kissed the entire time. I get Randy will be in the HOF and I get maybe some mistakes were made but those guys now want to burn the entire place down over a poorly planned reunion?

Lets work together instead of fighting over an ill planned reunion of the 96 team.

Reactions: goherd73
Sure it does. Moss has earned the right to say or do whatever he wants that involves Marshall.
So Randy played pro football for 15 yrs and every time he was introduced at the start of the game he said he played for Rand University. Randy disrespected Marshall every time he would not acknowledged what university gave him a chance after losing out at Notre Dame and Florida State. Now, he comes back for one game and he wants to bitch on national TV. Some of you just like being mistreated by people. I know I have enough respect for myself and University that I don't just let people disrespect me at every turn.

Reactions: HerdFan91
Why should us fanatics stop talking about how poor this team played, acted, and gave effort.... sounds like they are a bunch of
Whin-o's .... sorry you all sucked this year and your choaching was just as bad as you were.... now maybe doc needs to get puppy dogs and coloring book and crayons like some others in this soon to be great country.... !!!

So Randy played pro football for 15 yrs and every time he was introduced at the start of the game he said he played for Rand University. Randy disrespected Marshall every time he would not acknowledged what university gave him a chance after losing out at Notre Dame and Florida State. Now, he comes back for one game and he wants to bitch on national TV. Some of you just like being mistreated by people. I know I have enough respect for myself and University that I don't just let people disrespect me at every turn.

Moss talks about Marshall all the damn time. You're out of your mind if you think he hides the fact he played here. He's stated, and it's clearly very well known, why he said Rand University.. and it was never anything against Marshall.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Moss talks about Marshall all the damn time. You're out of your mind if you think he hides the fact he played here. He's stated, and it's clearly very well known, why he said Randy 96.. and it was never anything against Marshall.

So the 96 team was treated to a weekend at MU with events, dinners, open bar before the game, and brought on to the field during the game. What in the sam heck happened to piss everyone off. They closed the bar at kickoff and wouldn't let them stand on the sidelines is all. Shoot, those guys have enough cash all one would have to say is I will write a check right to keep the bar open and stand on sidelines.

So what new event(s) occurred recently to suggest they are even more fired up about what happened?

Reactions: AllEers6
So the 96 team was treated to a weekend at MU with events, dinners, open bar before the game, and brought on to the field during the game. What in the sam heck happened to piss everyone off. They closed the bar at kickoff and wouldn't let them stand on the sidelines is all. Shoot, those guys have enough cash all one would have to say is I will write a check right to keep the bar open and stand on sidelines.
They're the single reason people come to games. The tradition they helped create. Winning means everything. I'd say nothing is a good symbol for that more than a 15-0 National Champion. Them being on the field didn't cost the school a single damn cent. If that's what they wanted, they should have gotten it. They stood on those sidelines and gave everything they had for 4-5 years. They deserve that. Hamrick should be happy as hell to go open the gates for any of those guys at 2 AM on a Sunday morning if they decide to call him and ask for that. But no. That's just too much to ask for. They'll let any soccer mom with an iPhone on the sideline to stand and take pictures and get in the way, but actual past players that sweat, bled, and gave everything they had for the program? Noooo. Not those bunch of "whiny babies".

I will put it this way. Plenty of ongoing personal discussions between 20 or so of the guys. Friends discuss you know.

I don't bash the herd lol what a joke. Im about as big a fan as it comes. I just call it how it is. Plenty though here that drink the kool aid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT