ADVERTISEMENT

Cramsey's Playbook

Have to say I liked Cramseys adjustment last night... Wells biggest weakness has been intermediate length passes. He locks on a guy, waits for them to run a 10-15 yard route, and then throws it to them while staring at them.

Last night there were drastically less intermediate routes. It was either a quick, no decision, reaction throw to the outside, or a 20+ yard deep ball where Wells had time to look off the safety even if he knew where he was going with the ball pre-snap.

Reactions: ohio herd
I wonder if the strong winds forced Cramsey to defer to our running game more? Either way, it was a much better strategy and overall performance. Hope we can keep this thing going.

I wonder if the strong winds forced Cramsey to defer to our running game more? Either way, it was a much better strategy and overall performance. Hope we can keep this thing going.
Being at the game, I can tell you it was a strong wind. The flags were standing full out when we arrived at the stadium 90 minutes prior to kickoff and remained that way for every second until we left after the game.
I've never seen anything like it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT