ADVERTISEMENT

CROOKED DONALD DOES BOOK SIGNING - AUTOGRAPHS BIBLE

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
shutterstock-editorial-10148643f-huge-1552082397.jpg

WHO FED YOU THAT LIE CROOKED DONALD? LYING RUSH? SLEAZY SEAN? PROPAGANDA FOX?
SHOW A NEWSPAPER PHOTO.

WHO FED YOU THAT LIE CROOKED DONALD? LYING RUSH? SLEAZY SEAN? PROPAGANDA FOX?
SHOW A NEWSPAPER PHOTO.

Even Obama has signed Bibles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate....019/03/trump-signs-bibles-alabama-tornado.amp

"Atten may have been shocked by the move, but it isn’t as odd as you might think. The Post talked to Peter Manseau, the Smithsonian’s curator of religion, who said many past presidents have signed Bibles, including President Barack Obama. And it’s not like Trump was handing out stacks of signed bibles, but rather, he was doing what some people asked of him. 'Presidents seem to sign a lot of random things put in front of them,' Manseau added."

I DONT SEE A PICTURE ANYWHERE - POOR GUY AT THE SMITHSONIAN HAD TO LIE FOR CROOKED DONALD OR
CROOKED DONALD WOULD TAKE HIS PENSION AWAY FROM HIM.

THERE IS A RUMOR OBAMA SIGNED DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING'S BIBLE WHICH OBAMA WAS SWORN INTO OFFICE WITH ( ALONG WITH LINCOLNS) AT THE
REQUEST OF KINGS FAMILY FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES.

HE WASNT OUT SIGNING BIBLES LIKE HE WROTE THE THING, BESIDES THE LAST PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO SHOULD BE SIGNING A BIBLE IS CROOKED DONALD - I'M SURPRISED LIGHTENING DIDNT STRIKE HIM ON THE SPOT. WOULD HAVE SAVED US A LOT OF MONEY FOR WHEN HE GOES TO PRISON.

In Trump’s defense, he wrote as much of the Bible as “Art of The Deal”

“The man whose vicious and inhumane border policy violates the fundamental teachings of Jesus is signing Bibles.”

“Growing up in a religious home, it would’ve been seen as blasphemous as having someone signing your own name,” said Jamie Aten, an evangelical and psychologist at Wheaton College. Jamie Aten, an evangelical and psychologist at Wheaton College, told the Washington Post. “Maybe you penned your own name so people knew it was yours,” he added. “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Obama took the podium. Shortly before the address, Obama placed his left hand on the stacked personal Bibles belonging to President Abraham Lincoln and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and raised his right to repeat the oath administered by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts. ABC's Avery Miller reported that later both Obama and Chief Justice Roberts signed the King bible at the request of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s family.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT A LOW LIFE CROOKED DONALD IS - FOR THE SAKE OF THE COUNTRY ITS A SHAME HE HAS TO PROVE IT 9 OR 10 TIMES A DAY.

HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING EVER TO HOLD OFFICE OF ANY KIND. GREAT JOB - GEORGE WMD BUSH NOW CROOKED DONALD
CONS HAVE A PITIFUL TRACK RECORD - DO THE COUNTRY A FAVOR AND GO HELP RUSSIA A WHILE.

Last edited:
STILL DONT SEE A PICTURE - SHADY MICHELLE (AN ANCHOR BABY)- LIES AS MUCH AS TRUMP - SHE WOULDNT THINK TWICE ABOUT FORGERY. BESIDES SHE'S NOT EVEN A REAL AMERICAN.

Last edited:
Everybody sing along now.

The B-I-B-L-E, Yes Trump Signed The Book For Me

wasnt weird until trump done it.

YOU FASCISTS THOUGHT A LOT OF THINGS WERE ILLEGAL UNTIL CROOKED DONALD "DONE IT"

WHEN WE WERE YOUNG WE WERE ALL TAUGHT THAT YOU DONT USE THE BIBLE AS A GRAFFITI WALL.

CROOKED DONALD HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE BIBLE OR ANYTHING ELSE - THATS WHY HIS OLD MAN SENT HIM TO REFORM SCHOOL.

Last edited:
YOU FASCISTS THOUGHT A LOT OF THINGS WERE ILLEGAL UNTIL CROOKED DONALD "DONE IT"

WHEN WE WERE YOUNG WE WERE ALL TAUGHT THAT YOU DONT USE THE BIBLE AS A GRAFFITI WALL.

CROOKED DONALD HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE BIBLE OR ANYTHING ELSE - THATS WHY HIS OLD MAN SENT HIM TO REFORM SCHOOL.
Yet you were silent about until trump did it even though other presidents have done it. Go play in traffic with your faux outrage

You are a lunatic. Others have done and how about your boy Bill Clinton spraying an intern and shoving a swisher sweet up her box in the Oval office. That is respect for sure. Hypocrite liberals.

You are a lunatic. Others have done and how about your boy Bill Clinton spraying an intern and shoving a swisher sweet up her box in the Oval office. That is respect for sure. Hypocrite liberals.
speaking of wild bill, was flipping through channels last night and ran across something on the clinton/lewinsky affair and had the recording of monica talking to one of her friends. her friend says, "if you have an orgasm, it's sex" to which monica replies, "no it isn't, not necessarily".

how do you guys feel about that? does it have to be considered sex? i mean, i had several wet dreams as a lad and woke up with jizz soaked boxers but didn't have sex, not even with myself. does getting a cigar shoved up the cooter and getting off from it count as sex? i wonder if she could make that cooter inhale and get a draw on billie boy's cigar then queef it out . . .

wasnt weird until trump done it.

Yeah it is.

Maybe I should go sign some Stephen King books. That wouldn't be weird, according to you.

I could see a President signing his own Bible, to give it provenance for history. Or maybe the one he was sworn in on. But some random dude's Bible? I guess that is why I couldn't be POTUS, I'd tell the dude he's a fvcking weirdo for wanting me to sign his Bible.

I would sign the Koran. That should piss off some Arabs.

Reactions: herdfan06
Did you really just compare a vagoo to the Bible?
No. I am comparing liberals hypocrisy over this and now they are worried about showing respect. First of all, a person handed him the Bible. What was he going to do? No, I can sign it? Then, tard would be on here talking about how rude Trump was.

man you will defend anything he does
Anybody knows better than to write in the Bible unless it's a family bible recording your history.
But you will Excuse anything he does no matter how outrageous Crooked traitorous underhanded or anything else
You and all other conservatives are the last people who should be calling anybody A Hypocrite.
The entire Russia con party jumps from one side of every issue to the next from one minute to the next as the need requiresYou're hero CROOKED Donald Trump has taken 8 sides of every issue depending on the time who is talking to and the circumstances
As a Crooked Donald trump supporter you don't get to criticize anybody for anything

Last edited:
man you will defend anything he does

And you will cry like a looney bird about EVERYTHING he does. Seriously, take a break. I don't know what else to tell you, but if you can't understand that crying and getting so faux outraged over every little thing the man does just weakens your argument for when he does something worthy of complaining about, then you will continue having people make fun of you.

ITS NOT LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES COULD NOT GET HIS HANDS ON SOMETHING TO SIGN FOR THE POOR PEOPLE, ITS NOT LIKE HE DOESNT HAVE 20 PEOPLE STANDING AROUND TO GET HIM ANYTHING HE WANTS.
HELL IF NOTHING ELSE SIGN A DAMN CHECK FOR THEM - SURE IT WOULD BOUNCE BUT THEY WOULD STILL HAVE THE AUTOGRAPH.

ITS NOT LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES COULD NOT GET HIS HANDS ON SOMETHING TO SIGN FOR THE POOR PEOPLE, ITS NOT LIKE HE DOESNT HAVE 20 PEOPLE STANDING AROUND TO GET HIM ANYTHING HE WANTS.
HELL IF NOTHING ELSE SIGN A DAMN CHECK FOR THEM - SURE IT WOULD BOUNCE BUT THEY WOULD STILL HAVE THE AUTOGRAPH.
did obama sign a bible?

NO BUT CROOKED DONALD MADE A SPECTACLE OF IT.
CHILD SEX SLAVERS ONE DAY, HUGGING THE FLAG THE NEXT, WORKING FOR PUTIN EVERY DAY
SELLING OUT AMERICA TO PUTIN, 10,000 LIES IN 2 YEARS, SELLING ACCESS, BRIBERY, FRAUD, ABUSE OF POWER,
OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, IT WOULD TAKE ME ALL DAY TO LIST THE THINGS THIS MONEY GRUBBING CROOK HAS DONE JUST IN THE
LAST WEEK THAT ARE CRIMINAL.

AND YOU DEFEND EVERYTHING HE DOES - THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ACCUSE SOMEONE OF HYPOCRISY. - YOURE AS BAD AS CROOKED DONALD.
CLINTON WAS RIGHT - YOU REALLY ARE A DEPLORABLE.

NO BUT CROOKED DONALD MADE A SPECTACLE OF IT.
CHILD SEX SLAVERS ONE DAY, HUGGING THE FLAG THE NEXT, WORKING FOR PUTIN EVERY DAY
SELLING OUT AMERICA TO PUTIN, 10,000 LIES IN 2 YEARS, SELLING ACCESS, BRIBERY, FRAUD, ABUSE OF POWER,
OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, IT WOULD TAKE ME ALL DAY TO LIST THE THINGS THIS MONEY GRUBBING CROOK HAS DONE JUST IN THE
LAST WEEK THAT ARE CRIMINAL.

AND YOU DEFEND EVERYTHING HE DOES - THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ACCUSE SOMEONE OF HYPOCRISY. - YOURE AS BAD AS CROOKED DONALD.
CLINTON WAS RIGHT - YOU REALLY ARE A DEPLORABLE.
stop yelling, rude ass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT