ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't see this one coming - "Entitlements" caused the deficit

Chevy1

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 26, 2002
Mitch McConnell Calls for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid Cuts After Passing Tax Cuts, Massive Defense Spending
https://www.newsweek.com/deficit-bu...ecurity-medicaid-medicare-entitlement-1172941
Trump cut taxes with the promise wage increases and other factors would replace lost tax revenue. Didn't happen. The result is a huge and growing deficit.

According to Foghorn Leghorn, the reason for the deficit is..... "entitlements". First, never understood how SS is an "entitlement"...that's just bizarre as hell. Also, it's incredible the only way to address the deficit is to cut grandma's SS check and increase her medicare expenses on the heals of giving the super wealthy a great big 'ol tax wet kiss. WTF is wrong with these clowns?

From the article:
After instituting a $1.5 trillion tax cut and signing off on a $675 billion budget for the Department of Defense, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday that the only way to lower the record-high federal deficit would be to cut entitlement programs like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

"It's disappointing, but it's not a Republican problem," McConnell said of the deficit, which grew 17 percent to $779 billion in fiscal year 2018. McConnell explained to Bloomberg that "it's a bipartisan problem: Unwillingness to address the real drivers of the debt by doing anything to adjust those programs to the demographics of America in the future." The deficit has increased 77 percent since McConnell became majority leader in 2015.

No problem. We can cut taxes and grow the economy and it will decrease debt and deficits.

tumblr_nlbfh8VEex1ra8x1ao2_250.gif

^^^ post is hog wash, but glad he didn't say anything negative towards another religion, as the board pill popper would have likely provided him with another unfair suspension for his right to free speech.

^^^ post is hog wash, but glad he didn't say anything negative towards another religion, as the board pill popper would have likely provided him with another unfair suspension for his right to free speech.
wonder what brand of pill the hypocrite above uses for his high blood pressure.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I am half-tempted to suspend you for being a stupid fvck that doesn't understand the First Amendment. Frankly, you don't deserve to be an American. 90% of people don't deserve it either, but that's beside the point.
I am an American, and unlike you, I'm proud to stand up for the red, white, and blue. You suspend me, and I gurantee you it will be the only time you'll suspend me.

Mitch McConnell Calls for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid Cuts After Passing Tax Cuts, Massive Defense Spending
https://www.newsweek.com/deficit-bu...ecurity-medicaid-medicare-entitlement-1172941
Trump cut taxes with the promise wage increases and other factors would replace lost tax revenue. Didn't happen. The result is a huge and growing deficit.

According to Foghorn Leghorn, the reason for the deficit is..... "entitlements". First, never understood how SS is an "entitlement"...that's just bizarre as hell. Also, it's incredible the only way to address the deficit is to cut grandma's SS check and increase her medicare expenses on the heals of giving the super wealthy a great big 'ol tax wet kiss. WTF is wrong with these clowns?

From the article:
After instituting a $1.5 trillion tax cut and signing off on a $675 billion budget for the Department of Defense, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday that the only way to lower the record-high federal deficit would be to cut entitlement programs like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

"It's disappointing, but it's not a Republican problem," McConnell said of the deficit, which grew 17 percent to $779 billion in fiscal year 2018. McConnell explained to Bloomberg that "it's a bipartisan problem: Unwillingness to address the real drivers of the debt by doing anything to adjust those programs to the demographics of America in the future." The deficit has increased 77 percent since McConnell became majority leader in 2015.

The deficit has increased 77 percent since McConnell became majority leader in 2015.

i guess ol' turtle had to do something to turn the page from the times story yesterday

about him and his chicom wife in bed with the chicoms to destroy American shipping
and fill their own coffers. elaine chow is almost as big a crook as trump and her husband.

CUT TAXES ON THEIR RICH CONTRIBUTORS / GIVE KICKBACKS TO THEIR RICH
CONTRIBUTORS / RUN UP DEBT / CUT MIDDLE CLASS PROGRAMS / ELIMINATE
SOCIAL SECURITY & MEDICARE / RINSE / REPEAT!

"THE BASE" NEVER CATCHES ON, JUST THROW THEM A MEXICAN OR AN AFRICAN
AMERICAN ONCE IN A WHILE OR PUT BIG GOVT ON WOMENS RIGHTS - THAT WILL
KEEP THEM HAPPY WHILE YOU STEAL THEM BLIND.

GOOD POST CHEVY - KEEP IT UP AND WE WILL PUT YOU ON THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF THE DHERD PAGE.

Internet tough guy! Lmbo
What the hell are you talking about, Raleigh County? Nothing tough or threatening in my post. If Pill Head suspends me, he won't have to worry about suspending me again, because I won't come back until the day he's removed from duty.

I am half-tempted to suspend you for being a stupid fvck that doesn't understand the First Amendment. Frankly, you don't deserve to be an American. 90% of people don't deserve it either, but that's beside the point.

And you have no business being a moderator.

Woe be the day that the U.S. dollar is no longer the world's reserve currency for almost all international transactions. When it does happen, having personal and corporate taxes rates akin to Sweden's will not come close to addressing the problems stemming from our national debt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT