ADVERTISEMENT

do you think anyone of any weight (Brad, spears) will attend MU going for a National Championship

sluggo72

Silver Buffalo
Aug 31, 2006
tomorrow?? I wonder if they used the MU flight school fleet to fly them to the meet?

It would depend on what they may have already scheduled that day.
You can't predict how individual athletes will do, so making last .minute changes, I imagine, would be tough.

Reactions: marshallsig
coach smalls replacement already doing big things
uh no. Coach Small recruited her 5 yrs ago. in 2022 Caleb Bowen was named HC XC Jeff Small was ceo of track and field which XC was a sub set of, a weird relationship I know. Caleb Bowen was retained as XC coach.

uh no. Coach Small recruited her 5 yrs ago. in 2022 Caleb Bowen was named HC XC Jeff Small was ceo of track and field which XC was a sub set of, a weird relationship I know. Caleb Bowen was retained as XC coach.
And we find success when coach small is let go. We get it you have an agenda here it’s so obvious that ray charles can see what you’re trying to do with your original post.

And we find success when coach small is let go. We get it you have an agenda here it’s so obvious that ray charles can see what you’re trying to do with your original post.
10-1 neither of them show , cause thats just the way it is. Nobody showed from MU when coach Small put 5 in the Track finals (an unheard of number) in Eugene, OR either.

10-1 neither of them show , cause thats just the way it is. Nobody showed from MU when coach Small put 5 in the Track finals (an unheard of number) in Eugene, OR either.
And how many ads or college presidents from other schools were there?

all of them
do you think our guys will be a the football game Saturday night? of course
….and here’s the kicker:
If Brad or Christian were to unexpectedly show up in C’ville to cheer Abby on, sluggo72 would criticize because, I mean how could they NOT know to be at the 4.2 k spot instead of the 2.8?? Unforgivable!!
😂

You didn't show either.

Usyk vs. Fury is gonna happen before Spears vs. Sluggo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT