ADVERTISEMENT

Done with Fox News (and other cable news outlets)

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
I watch them all from time to time, and even listen to Joe Scarborough and his whore wife lie through their teeth during their morning show. I think it's time to just tune these people out, as I believe the cable news outlets are responsible for the great divide amongst the American public.

Moving forward, I'll just watch the killer shows on ID and Oxygen, as well as the ball game when my team is playing. There's also good shows off the Paramount streaming channel that are pretty good, and Raylan Givens is coming back on air soon. There's also a good show about Waco playing on Showtime right now, but they're making a bunch of references to things going on today that's starting to piss me off, so not sure I'll watch the final three episodes.

greed, can we be friends?

Sure. As soon as you quit lying, drinking, cussing, and voting republican.
I can check off every item on your list. Too bad you live in Wayne County. That is a deal breaker for us every developing a close friendship.

I have many Democrat friends. Lost a few during the last few years. Most of the Democrats I know are good folks. They don't agree with a lot of the new stuff Democrats go for. The queer stuff, defunding the cops, transgender stuff. But, they are just Democrats for years. Whatever floats the boat.

But, the ones I lost got mad because I voted for Trump and really hated him from Day 1. Some of them even like some of what he was doing. Just hated Trump. The new age Democrat Party stuff is some weird shit. Thing is Trump is not a neocon or hard core old time conservative.

No those were his words
"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

"these people are not going to take it any longer. They're not going to take it any longer."

"We will never give up, we will never concede."

"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore"

"We're not going to let it happen, I'm not going to let it happen."

"We're just not going to let that happen."

"our country will be destroyed and we're not going to stand for that."

"And we're going to have to fight much harder."

"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

"It was going to be great and now we're out here fighting."

"You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."

" We got to get rid of them."

"These people are crooked. They're 100%, in my opinion, one of the most corrupt"

"They're ruthless and it's time that somebody did something about it."

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."

_________________orange jesus

Hey serg, you're an idiot.

Reactions: Skidude13
"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

"these people are not going to take it any longer. They're not going to take it any longer."

"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

"You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."

"These people are crooked. They're 100%, in my opinion, one of the most corrupt"

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."

PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY

Reactions: 19MU88

Michigan,

Turned on Newsmax last night. Channel 222. I will be damned if My Pillow guy was not on there already.

I kind of like him now. Why? They keep suing him and all kinds of threats and he just shows up everywhere. He might be like honey badger, doesn't give a shit. I saw Trump come out to do a speech. There is old Honey Badger Lindell there on the front row clapping it up. Tucker gets fired. Honey Badger selling Geeza sheets and Pillows on Newsmax.

I wonder if we could get him to make a donation to the BIg Green?

those words Trump all

those words Trump all

nevermind, bad joke. pretty sure he was the catcher and not the pitcher....

don't bend over for the saw if he's behind you
nevermind, bad joke. pretty sure he was the catcher and not the pitcher....
Ever since Middle Class Murox threw a tantrum due to his claims being exposed as lies which led to him leaving the board, you’ve gone back to being ignored by your own kind.

You probably feel like your daughter after she gets the flu for two weeks. She lost 20 lbs. while sick, but now that she’s back up to her SUMO weight, nobody pays attention to her.

Ever since Middle Class Murox threw a tantrum due to his claims being exposed as lies which led to him leaving the board, you’ve gone back to being ignored by your own kind.

You probably feel like your daughter after she gets the flu for two weeks. She lost 20 lbs. while sick, but now that she’s back up to her SUMO weight, nobody pays attention to her.
You are obsessed. Ignore me

That’s what the entire board already does. The only attention you get is when you make a bogus claim, like being Ambassador.
You still bothered by that? Damn.

Well it's obvious you can't ignore me and did you really call out a thread from Sunday immediately after I called you obsessed?

Thanks for proving it. Listen, if I apologize for not being impressed by our Ambassador status will you drop it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT