ADVERTISEMENT

Electric cars will be great

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Only when we really run out of oil.

As long as there is oil, and we have way more of it than people used to think, it will be the better choice. Closing down or restricting the drilling of it will only make everything cost more. Not good for people on EBT, not good for me, only good for the rich.

Environmentalists are for rich people only. Against the poor.

I could never afford an electric car. Saw this nice pickup truck that's electric, and it was over $50,000. Probably couldn't pull a trailer up Gauley Mountain though. I need something good if I'm ever to hit it big time. Like a big Dodge Ram truck that can pull some shit up steep hillsides.

Gauley Mountain. My grandmother lived in Gauley Bridge. Always hated visiting as a kid because twisting around that mountain made me puke.

I'm a former Traveller, and a School House Hill legend, prior to entering the transfer portal in '75.
I remember the school well. Yellow brick building on the hill. My grandmother lived on the next street up the hill and my aunt, who taught English there, lived on the same street as the school. Long before your time.
I guess today, the school mascot wouldn’t survive the woke culture. Traveler, Lee’s horse? The woke mob would take any horse statues down Scrable Creek and throw them over the hill.

I remember the school well. Yellow brick building on the hill. My grandmother lived on the next street up the hill and my aunt, who taught English there, lived on the same street as the school. Long before your time.
I guess today, the school mascot wouldn’t survive the woke culture. Traveler, Lee’s horse? The woke mob would take any horse statues down Scrable Creek and throw them over the hill.
I probably know them, and possibly even related to them. You have first names for them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT