ADVERTISEMENT

Elevators

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I am mid-flight to Raleigh, first-class of course, because ya' know, wealthy. There is a house that isn't on the market for regular people but is for people like me, because ya' know, rich. It has an elevator in it. For all of you who have elevators in your primary, secondary, or third or fourth residences, how often do you need it serviced? Do you get fat from using it instead of taking the stairs? Do you ever put your wife in there and pretend that you are Willis banging Kimberly before Mr. Drummond gets home? Anything else I should consider?

Trust me. You can get a lot of these questions answered through utilizing Google, or perhaps asking Raleigh directly by using the tag functionality, which appears to be similar to 'X'.

I usually just tell my 4 butlers and my 6'2" Geisha girl fanning me with palm leaves to carry from me one floor to the other.

I don't even have a tv remote. My Nubian princess changes the channels for me.

Here is a picture of my chair.

f546536536282ecd2a2d2b95d59396ff.jpg

Vastly overrated. After the first few trips in it you will use the stairs instead because of how slow the home elevators are.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
Vastly overrated. After the first few trips in it you will use the stairs instead because of how slow the home elevators are.
BUT, and this is a huge element . . . upon walking into the entrance and seeing the elevator, do you know how fast the panties come down in the elevator? I don't even have to put a pill in their drinks.

Reactions: MStap
I’m sure there is a service contract with the elevator.
Hmm . . . I've made millions from service contracts already and have ownership in a company in that space. I wonder who administers elevator service contracts.

Raleigh, you don't have to worry, we won't be neighbors. I stayed at The Casso which is a cool little hotel, since it was just a few blocks from the property. But the property is on a pretty main street, and I hate when people can come directly off the street to my front door without a gate, fence, etc. It also needs a rooftop. I was told that the neighborhood is packed with college kids each weekend going to bars/restaurants, so the elevator would get good use.

This isn't the exact property, but it's identical in layout and is in the same development:

Hmm . . . I've made millions from service contracts already and have ownership in a company in that space. I wonder who administers elevator service contracts.

Raleigh, you don't have to worry, we won't be neighbors. I stayed at The Casso which is a cool little hotel, since it was just a few blocks from the property. But the property is on a pretty main street, and I hate when people can come directly off the street to my front door without a gate, fence, etc. It also needs a rooftop. I was told that the neighborhood is packed with college kids each weekend going to bars/restaurants, so the elevator would get good use.

This isn't the exact property, but it's identical in layout and is in the same development:

Near that all girls school. Not far from the all female college.

Those are 1.6 mill? That is nuts for those.

Near that all girls school. Not far from the all female college.
That was pointed out to me. Directly across the street. I can have one wake up with me, a different one for an afternoon matinee, and one for an evening cap, just like my college days. And that still leaves NC State left to be infiltrated.

Those are 1.6 mill? That is nuts for those.
I thought the same. I guess it's the prime place to be downtown with everything within walking distance, but Raleigh's downtown isn't quite like NYC's "downtown."

I am mid-flight to Raleigh, first-class of course, because ya' know, wealthy. There is a house that isn't on the market for regular people but is for people like me, because ya' know, rich. It has an elevator in it. For all of you who have elevators in your primary, secondary, or third or fourth residences, how often do you need it serviced? Do you get fat from using it instead of taking the stairs? Do you ever put your wife in there and pretend that you are Willis banging Kimberly before Mr. Drummond gets home? Anything else I should consider?

Should've let you know. Could've picked you up at the airport. Let me know if you need anything while you're here...although I'll be headed out tomorrow for Thanksgiving with family.

Unless you have a disability, beach house (living space not on ground floor) or plan on living there until you need to use elevator they are useless. Nice to have in a beach house for groceries and such. Like posted above, they are super slow, require inspections (depending on state) and are kind of useless.

That was pointed out to me. Directly across the street. I can have one wake up with me, a different one for an afternoon matinee, and one for an evening cap, just like my college days. And that still leaves NC State left to be infiltrated.

I thought the same. I guess it's the prime place to be downtown with everything within walking distance, but Raleigh's downtown isn't quite like NYC's "downtown."
The all girls school is high school, be careful. The college is down the road a bit.

I know where those are at. Never knew they were that kind of dollars.

The all girls school is high school, be careful. The college is down the road a bit.
No reason to be careful. North Carolina is a great state! I’m going to drive a 10th grader to get her learner’s permit, then I’m going to teach her to ride stick shift in the backseat on the way home . . . and it’s all legal!

Should've let you know. Could've picked you up at the airport. Let me know if you need anything while you're here...although I'll be headed out tomorrow for Thanksgiving with family.
Thanks. That’s nice of you. I thought you were in Matthews or one of the suburbs.

Rifle in high school I worked at three rivers hospital for a month and cleaned elevators. When between floors hit the stop button. When stopped open the door. Privacy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT