ADVERTISEMENT

Enough with the cryptic BS

Be careful what rumors you spread and believe. The only thing consistent is that nothing being said is consistent. I have talked to several people since Sunday morning. Some talk of the stuff said on here and others have told me it's a load of BS. The ones saying it's BS would know.

I just caution everyone from picking a rumor and running with it because it fits your narrative and justifies your desires to have this coach or that player gone.

Reactions: ToesMU and pdbailey
Be careful what rumors you spread and believe. The only thing consistent is that nothing being said is consistent. I have talked to several people since Sunday morning. Some talk of the stuff said on here and others have told me it's a load of BS. The ones saying it's BS would know.

I just caution everyone from picking a rumor and running with it because it fits your narrative and justifies your desires to have this coach or that player gone.

He was in the ER at a local hospital, that's not a rumor that's a fact whether it's ever admitted or not

CL didn't have a concussion causing him to miss the Lville game. He didn't have a shoulder injury causing him to miss the WKU game. If he had a legitimate injury he would have been on the sideline supporting his team. Ryan Bee has a shoulder injury and he was on the sideline with his teammates during the WKU game. It goes way beyond so called injuries with CL.

Jesus I'm glad to hear that. When I read "undisclosed," I just automatically assumed he beat up a pregnant woman and was transferring to Concord.
Nah, that's what crazy WVU college students do to pregnant LSU women.

Sorry about that bleeds. Going back and reading it kinda made me queasy. But we are a message board and we do pretty good. I dont want any player to get in trouble because i dont think he should be a starter. Football is so much bigger than starting. backups are a breath away from being in action. How many times you see a qb come in after a starter was hurt and lead his team to a win. I believe alot of our starters would be better backups. Like how I worded that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT