ADVERTISEMENT

Excess deaths skyrocketing across western world

What happens when 15-20% excess mortality turns into 40%+ when the majority of the first world cannot muster an immune response to stave off basic pathogens?

Reactions: 19MU88
weakest-link-goodbye.gif

What happens when 15-20% excess mortality turns into 40%+ when the majority of the first world cannot muster an immune response to stave off basic pathogens?
@19MU88 , Middle Class Murox threw a tantrum when people started doubting the claims he was making about his wife, then took his ball and went home. Since he routinely made absurd comments like the above, and since I routinely mocked him for those claims and predictions, I'd like you to defend this one that he made since you liked it.

How did that claim work out for the both of you?

I'm wondering if he's going to pay me that $10,000 he promised me if I live about 3 more years...

The death rate in the US was between 8 and 9 per 1000 from 1973 thru 2019 and had generally been trending down toward 8 since 1986, falling below 8 for 2007, the lowest recorded rate in history. Currently, 5 years after the start of the pandemic, we are still at almost 9 per 1000, a rate about 12% higher than pre pandemic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT