ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Says No to Investigation

Yeah, how dare her demand to be heard. Make her have sex and like it. Damn her rights.
giphy.gif

Yeah, how dare her demand to be heard. Make her have sex and like it. Damn her rights.
They have given her every opportunity to tell her story. She’s the one that keeps denying that opportunity. Don’t give me this bullshit of her not being ready. You don’t take a polygraph if you’re not ready to tell your story. You don’t send your surrogate out tayimg you’re ready to talk and then say no

Reactions: ThunderCat98
They have given her every opportunity to tell her story. She’s the one that keeps denying that opportunity. Don’t give me this bullshit of her not being ready. You don’t take a polygraph if you’re not ready to tell your story. You don’t send your surrogate out tayimg you’re ready to talk and then say no

What does your post have to do with her demanding a condition before she will testify?

You should read racist sister’s post,then re-read my post and think a little harder before your next post.

What does your post have to do with her demanding a condition before she will testify?

You should read racist sister’s post,then re-read my post and think a little harder before your next post.
There’s absolutely no need for conditions. The judiciary committee has given her every opportunity to tell her story going so far as to offer traveling to California so she didn’t have to travel. I don’t give two shits what sisters says. He brings nothing of substance to the board.

Grassley has had enough. He’s extended the deadline for a response to 10pm tonight. If no response vote happens Monday

There’s absolutely no need for conditions.

When you become a woman and when you are sexually assaulted by someone who becomes a federal judge and when you have to testify before 11 old crusty, stale Neanderthals, already shown to lie repeatedly and are hell bent on confirming the guy accused of assault, and when you receive death threats, then you can make a case for no conditions.

When you become a woman and when you are sexually assaulted by someone who becomes a federal judge and when you have to testify before 11 old crusty, stale Neanderthals, already shown to lie repeatedly and are hell bent on confirming the guy accused of assault, and when you receive death threats, then you can make a case for no conditions.
When you send a letter take a polygraph demand to be heard and be given every reasonable opportunity to be heard but continuously move the goal posts then no you don’t get to dictate the terms.

She's had thirty-f*cking-six years to get ready for this. Stalling at this point seems - I don't know - a little disingenuous.

You, and your ilk, are pure evil.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Someone assuming she is lying is absolutely disgusting.

Lying or not, what the Left is doing with her is absolutely disgusting. It has been reported that she wished to stay anonymous throughout this entire process. The democRATS leaked her information to the press... for political gain, and only political gain. Since then, they have been the ones demanding.... and all their talking points and a willing MSM backing them up. It is the biggest shit show I have ever witnessed.

And then on top of that, where is the same type of outcry, support and demands for women like Broaderick, Ellison's accuser, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, insert any accuser of a democRAT leader here? There is not and it is only because it is political. So quit pulling these stunts and crying outrage, etc unless you are willing to be consistent. Anything otherwise, is nothing more than a political play to ensure your own power....................

Same can be said for assuming Kavanaugh is lying. (Think about that.)
There are dems who are saying they know for a fact he's guilty. The level of dishonesty the left is showing on this is ridiculous. I guess they know their supporters worship them and won't hold them to the same standards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT