ADVERTISEMENT

Felix Sater, apparently a super spy

I don't support you, Antichrist. Does your head spin around backwards? In all seriousness, you don't set a good example.

No, you don't. You support the people of Israel, of which a vast majority are antichrists. In all seriousness, you're an idiot.

No, you don't. You support the people of Israel, of which a vast majority are antichrists. In all seriousness, you're an idiot.
You are a weirdo. I support Israel because they are an ally of our country. They are on our side. You behavior is not a good example.

giphy.gif

You are a weirdo. I support Israel because they are an ally of our country. They are on our side. You behavior is not a good example.

Israel is a majority anti christ population. Therefore you support anti christs.
I have no regard for your opinion of me, especially considering your support of the white supremacist president. Moron.

No, moron, it's Bible scripture. Perhaps the "Christian in you" could occasionally read it

Bigotry based on religion is perhaps more disgusting than bigotry based on ignorance. Both are the case here, because of your ignorance and lack of education/knowledge of history you do not realize the issue with what you posted. You know those white supremacists you like to criticize? This is factually one of the exact arguments they like to use for their Antisemitism.

That's my one and only attempt to help you understand this issue. I'd suggest taking your head out of your arrogant ass and spending an hour or two educating yourself on the history of this topic.

Bigotry based on religion is perhaps more disgusting than bigotry based on ignorance.

Yet, you're one of the most religiously bigoted people on this board to the point you can't refrain from posting about it.
It's a fact that the vast majority of the population of Israel are anti christs. The vast majority of people on this board either don't realize it or ignore the fact. Moron.

Yet, you're one of the most religiously bigoted people on this board to the point you can't refrain from posting about it.
It's a fact that the vast majority of the population of Israel are anti christs. The vast majority of people on this board either don't realize it or ignore the fact. Moron.
The only “religion” mocked on here is your alien cult. It’s not religious bigotry when making fun of your pyramid scheme religion

I see the nice way didn't sink in....

It's a fact that the vast majority of the population of Israel are anti christs. The vast majority of people on this board either don't realize it or ignore the fact.

The ONLY fact we see here is you aligning yourself with this guy:

129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg

Reactions: 19MU88
Did you drink a cup of dumb today? We would have looked like morons if the Pakis shot down our choppers. Ask Carter how a failed special ops mission looks. It's a lot less risky to just straight go to war with a nation than to sneak in.
guess i'm in the minority of the cons who post on this site. that's one of the few things i'll give the obama credit for. he made the call to send our troops into hostile territory to kill the motherfvcker who was responsible for the death of so many of our own. frankly, it surprised me he had the balls to make the call.

The social scientist in me.
a poli-social scientist . . .

Is this really the best you got? Not only do we know this "slur" all stems from your cult's money grab beliefs on mental health, but it shows a lack of ingenuity. I managed to creatively out your actual name, but it went over your head...
that gif got a like from me because it was pretty damn funny, you gotta admit. i laffed harder at that than anything else ITT.

can't believe you banned greed for a week over this. S. A. W. F. T. SAWWWWWWFT!

Welcome back, antisemite.

Speaking of snowflakes, be warned that the ice is very thin.

Anytime I'm dealing with a snowflake like you I realize the ice is thin. You've banned me 3 times and all 3 were for personal reasons. If you can't do better than that you should excuse yourself from the moderator position, you pill headed religious bigot.

In all seriousness, why the fvck was E.T. suspended yet again? I’ve ridiculed him, argued with him, and disagreed with him as much as anyone, yet I’ve never believed anything he has done has called for a suspension.

I’ve said and done far worse on here than he ever has. Others, including moderators, have said just as much as he has on here.

Knock that shit off before this board is further ruined. It is simply a personal vendetta, and if that can’t be overlooked, it’s time for a change.

In all seriousness, why the fvck was E.T. suspended yet again?
I think it's due to raoul being able to dish it out, but not being able to handle return fire. I've seen raoul and the preacher a few times on Facebook, and raoul doesn't appear to be the tough guy he makes himself out to be on this forum. Weak move on his part, if you ask me.

In all seriousness, why the fvck was E.T. suspended yet again? I’ve ridiculed him, argued with him, and disagreed with him as much as anyone, yet I’ve never believed anything he has done has called for a suspension.

I’ve said and done far worse on here than he ever has. Others, including moderators, have said just as much as he has on here.

Knock that shit off before this board is further ruined. It is simply a personal vendetta, and if that can’t be overlooked, it’s time for a change.

It's funny seeing you in the sack with the crazy cultist just because you are both liberals. Face it, your dude is an antisemite.

You are lucky to be allowed back on here as it is, being Michigan white trash, just like your State Trinity (Nugent, Kid Rock, Eminem).
Sounds like you interpret the Rivals TOS to fit your agenda. Just admit what the rest of us are seeing - you don't like the fact that extragreen takes you to school on the short bus.

Sounds like you interpret the Rivals TOS to fit your agenda. Just admit what the rest of us are seeing - you don't like the fact that extragreen takes you to school on the short bus.

He literally doubled down on an a anti-Semitic trope. I shouldn't have to explain that, but given you support the "good people on both sides" guy I guess it's not a surprise.

And if you think EG somehow "takes me to school" with his Scientology crap, I'm sure he can get you an appointment for an audit.

It's funny seeing you in the sack with the crazy cultist just because you are both liberals. Face it, your dude is an antisemite.

It's funny watching you pretend to care about "antisemitic" remarks while this board has been flooded with anti muslim remarks without you saying a single word about it. It's also funny when you make a remark like " the Christian in me" when you don't believe that Christ can raise people from the dead. You're a religious bigot, plain and simple.

He literally doubled down on an a anti-Semitic trope. I shouldn't have to explain that, but given you support the "good people on both sides" guy I guess it's not a surprise.

And if you think EG somehow "takes me to school" with his Scientology crap, I'm sure he can get you an appointment for an audit.
Can you explain why he was banned for an anti-Semitic remark, but it's okay for you to maintain your posting privileges when uttering anti-Scientology remarks? Additionally, what about remarks towards the colored folk, the Muslims, the Chinese, etc.?

Face it, you're just as big of a redneck as the rest of us, except you apparently grasp Rivals TOS to fit your personal agenda.

I have to agree with the C.K. poster, as this type of personal agenda towards another poster is bad for the forum.

Can you explain why he was banned for an anti-Semitic remark, but it's okay for you to maintain your posting privileges when uttering anti-Scientology remarks? Additionally, what about remarks towards the colored folk, the Muslims, the Chinese, etc.?

Face it, you're just as big of a redneck as the rest of us, except you apparently grasp Rivals TOS to fit your personal agenda.

I have to agree with the C.K. poster, as this type of personal agenda towards another poster is bad for the forum.

When did you decide Hollywood feel-good scams and alien shit were actual religions?

I enjoy baiting the bigots here. This place is like a Trump rally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT